Pritchard Building/ Apts. for rent?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Steak Waitress

New York, NY

#23 Feb 22, 2014
Web user wrote:
What a great, grand building. Thirteen story tall buildings are so tall. And with all the historical significance the Prichard is great.
Yeah right!
yep

Saint Albans, WV

#24 Mar 28, 2014
Better than marcum terrace and all those other section 8 housing that the blacks have taking over. Their are cameras and the doors are locked 24/7 u cannot get it without a key. Like I said I dam@ sure would live there than around a bunch of spooks.
You forget something

Altavista, VA

#25 Mar 28, 2014
How come no one ever mention the guy Tim Ferguson who was nearly beat to death in his apartment? If the place is so secure then how did his attacker get in the building? Look it up in the local paper.
jane

London, KY

#26 Apr 1, 2014
Ill move in as long as there no negroes living there.ive been looking for an apartment.
Sleepy

Faber, VA

#27 Apr 9, 2014
I always had a strange feeling when having to walk around in the building. Had a real demonic vibe
Sleepy

Faber, VA

#28 Apr 9, 2014
yep wrote:
Better than marcum terrace and all those other section 8 housing that the blacks have taking over. Their are cameras and the doors are locked 24/7 u cannot get it without a key. Like I said I dam@ sure would live there than around a bunch of spooks.
it's people like you black and white people have to worry about hell Chinese Mexican middle eastern shit pretty much the whole human race. It's people like you who stirr up and cause grief amongst tribes of the human race outright demonic the devil comes to kill steal and destroy and does so by causing confusion
Sleepy

Faber, VA

#29 Apr 9, 2014
jane wrote:
Ill move in as long as there no negroes living there.ive been looking for an apartment.
a "negro" may possibly b the one to save you from your own
George Price

Moneta, VA

#30 Apr 9, 2014
Kneegars smell like fritos and stale popcorn.
Gross

Lynchburg, VA

#31 Apr 9, 2014
No more apartments for rent there. Yet another halfway house going in there called Hope Towers. I believe Christ Temple is providing financial support. Every other house in the area is a sober living home. What is Huntington coming to?
Kim

Huntington, WV

#32 Apr 9, 2014
Pritchard is now not being rented to public.... It's private now to certain people
Hmmm

Huntington, WV

#33 Apr 10, 2014
You forget something wrote:
How come no one ever mention the guy Tim Ferguson who was nearly beat to death in his apartment? If the place is so secure then how did his attacker get in the building? Look it up in the local paper.
The guy was a guest of Ferguson. He brought him in the building and into his apartment.

Has zero to do with the building security.
3 posts removed
Larry Mcdani

Roanoke, VA

#37 Mar 22, 2015
I got 200 dollars is that enough to rent a place

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jimmy Hysell tip on samantha Burns body 2 hr WildLifeLover 66
Best hooker on backpage 3 hr smh 20
river park hospital (Jul '11) 3 hr NurseR 277
The God That FAILED 3 hr Liberal derangement 4
Liberal desperation is entertaining 3 hr Fred Sanders 1
America Held Hostage Day 182 3 hr Liberal derangement 21
Mayor Williams and that 3 million dollars. 3 hr Fred Sanders 5

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance