Level 1

Since: Nov 12

Charleston, WV

#46 Nov 9, 2012
soooo wrote:
What happened with Craig?
IT WAS HIS BDAY...HE WANTD TO CATCH A BUZZ. HE GOT A 50$ OF H...WE SPLIT IT. WE WENT OUT DRINKING EVERYTHING WAS FINE, WE ATE AT MICKY Ds AFTERWARDS. BEFORE HE DROPPED ME OFF HE WANTD TO GET HIM A 25$ OF H AND ME A 25$ OF H. HE TOOK HIS HOME WITH HIM AND I KEPT MINE WITH ME. 2 SEP. BAGS AND HE HANDED IT TO ME. I WAS SUPPOSE TO CALL HIM AFTER HE GOT HOME. I FELL ASLEEP. I WOKE UP N THE MIDDLE OF THE NITE BOUT 3-4AM LOOKED AT MY PHONE AND HE HAD NEVER CALLED. I SENT HIM A TEXT WHICH IF I DID THAT N THA MIDDLE OF THE NITE HE WOULD ALWAYS WAKE UP AN CALL, HE DIDNT. I CALLED A FEW TIMES. FELT ODD BUT I FELL BACK ASLEEP.NEXT DAY SATURDAY IM CALLING AND TEXTING ALL DAY. WONDERING IF HE WAS MAD AT ME OR WAT... FINALLY AROUND 1-3PM HIS MOM ANSWERED HIS PHONE AND SAID SHE JUST FOUND HIM DEAD. THAT WAS ALL SHE SAID AND GOT OFF THE PHONE AND WOULDNT TAKE MY CALLS. WHEN I TOLD A GOOD FRIEND OF MINE WAT HAPPENED HE TOLD ME THAT HE DIDNT KNOW IT WHEN IT HAPPENED BUT IT WAS EITHER 2 OR 3 DIFFERENT TIMES HE O.D.ed ON H (HEROIN) WHEN HE WAS DRINKING. I DID THE SAME DOPE SO I DONT THINK IT WAS BAD DOPE AND I WASNT THERE WITH HIM SO I DONT KNOW IF HE HAD DONE IT THAT NITE B4 BED OR IN THE MORNING. I WAS ASSUMING THAT NITE HE DID IT AND WITH THE ALCOHOL IN HIS SYSTEM IT CAUSED HIM TO OD. THATS ALL I CAN FIGURE OUT. I WASN'T THERE. I WISH FOR ANYTHING I COULD HAVE BEEN. I THINK ABOUT HIM EVERYDAY. I LOVED HIM. HES ANOTHER REASON I'LL NEVER USE AGAIN.
Tyrone Biggums

Huntington, WV

#47 Nov 10, 2012
My name is def not tyrone sorry. But I did see you in jail during one of my own trips there. So I am obviously not judging. Think you was on suicide watch in the front while they processed me.
Chelsea Stardust

Huntington, WV

#48 Nov 10, 2012
Amy I'm at Renaissance long term treatment.. You should consider coming here or somewhere like here.. Love ya girl

Level 1

United States

#49 Nov 10, 2012
Chelsea Stardust wrote:
Amy I'm at Renaissance long term treatment.. You should consider coming here or somewhere like here.. Love ya girl
I really wamnted to but I hear its 8-12WK waiting list. Finally sum1 realized I was in jail and bailed me out. I really need rehab I dont wanna fuk up..almost 2yrs was way more then enough but I dont have any insurance an no job now. If its court order do they work wit you? Im thinking going outta town long term might be better for me...IDK thats wat Im hoping for. I need positive people around me for awhile so I dont use bc my moods are crazy
blah blah

Bronx, NY

#50 Nov 11, 2012
Just go use a lot of junk and do the world a favor
Ready to do it

Bronx, NY

#51 Nov 11, 2012
goldilox7773 wrote:
I aint doin shyt rite if they aint hatin. yea Im doin great... out on bond gotta get this court shyt out the way. Hopefully I get rehab instead of jail bc jail isnt going to fix my problem I need rehab to help me stay off the dope. I was doin so much bc I was depressed and lonely an the dope made me more so. So I need rehab to help me retrain my brain. If this is the Tyrone I think it is then hell youve known me since I was 15 16yrs old working at civic. Im still lonely and I want a good man so bad guys! I really am a great girl. I was with my babys dad from 18 til almost 25 and May will make 2yrs Ive been single... so if anyone wants ta meet up, chill, get to kno eachother hit me up. I usually dont use a computer to much but my friend Ive been stayin with has one so thats why youve seen me on this site more and Imma keep checking this post. Im still learning how this site works. But since Im off the dope Im finally getn my life back, bc it took it from me. I really wanna meet new people..friends...men lol Ive been in jail 2 mos. Im lonely as hell but alotta times I really feel like who would want me? Ive made so many mistakes over this past year ta 2 yrs bc of my choices bc of the drugs but thats not who I always was and not who I'll ever be again. I dont feel pretty Ive been tryin for almost 2yrs to fix my self since me and my babys dad split bc he was real abusive in everyway you could think of....i dunno I sound like a pity party but damn Im so lonely I miss that companionship but Im not clingy, needy, bitchy or tryin to rush into anything.. lol Im just blah blah blahN rite now
Peace Yall
So in other words, you're just horny and want to hook up? Id hang out with ya, watch a movie, help ya clean that thAng so I could dirty it all up. What do you say? You DTF?
1 post removed
Bull

Huntington, WV

#53 Nov 11, 2012
I saw you waiting on the bus looking strung out like mad. Barely able to keep your head up. And using Topix to hook up? Trying to get more dudes that are trying to do good to go back to using like you did Harley? He was doing fine until you popped your dirty head up. You don't care about yourself much less anyone else. I'll throw you a quarter next time I roll past. You're pathetic. And don't spout off about P.L.U.R.... You have no idea what any of those words mean. You have no peace. You aren't capable of an unselfish love, you don't know loyalty so you can't talk about unity and you have neither respect for yourself or for others. Go screw up lives in another town.
cant stand her

Chicago, IL

#54 Nov 12, 2012
Amy you are nothing but a std factory. You are nasty and all you do is f*ck people over. Your pathetic. chelsea your no better. You both need to stfu, neither one of you hoes are going to clean you act up. The day you both stop doing drugs is the day you die.
Chelsea Stardust

Huntington, WV

#55 Nov 12, 2012
I'm not sure of the wait but I know there are lots of girls graduating in the next month or so.. Pinecredy can get you in detox pretty quickly though.. I have 9 months clean now, working the steps and feeling very positive this time. Sometimes going away is a good idea, but there are plenty of options so don't give up! Any addict can recover if they do the nessecary footwork. I know you have it on you.. I will be praying for you love, find me on Facebook and I can give you my number and some numbers to call to try to seek help. Obviously don't want to post it on here LOL

Level 1

United States

#56 Nov 12, 2012
WOW I think its so funny that people wanna talk shit about me but dont know me. u wanna hit a soft spot yea bring up Harley, we were together as young teens and then again when he got outta prison I told him not to get strung out it was the people he was living with before he was stayin with me. and i have nothing to do with why hes in jail now.He always came to me to talk real and even if I was making bad choices I used myself as a example of what not to do,bc we both know whats best for a good,fun life. no1s seen me in town since Ive been out. Im doing what I need to for me. Why people would rather talk shit instead of give positive words for other humans I'll never understand why people wanna see people do bad and never change the only reason i can think of is envy? because ill do whatever i wanna do whenever i wanna do it anytime i want to....and u feel unable bc of ur social rules? i dunno u tell me why u wanna hate on people? oh lol ill tell harley everyone says hi and i ruined his life haha bc i still talk to him and will be seeing him in bout 3 mos
Timmy

Huntington, WV

#57 Nov 12, 2012
You negative nancys are killing me. Its obvious the girl is going through all kinds of problems. Have some freaking sympathy..she is young..and she has all the time in the world to straighten herself out. As far as the dude taking his hate out on Chelsea...well she has been clean for a long time now. SO pretend in your glass castle your perfect and talk down to others as if you some gift to the human race. Freaking unbelievable.

Level 1

United States

#58 Nov 12, 2012
Timmy wrote:
You negative nancys are killing me. Its obvious the girl is going through all kinds of problems. Have some freaking sympathy..she is young..and she has all the time in the world to straighten herself out. As far as the dude taking his hate out on Chelsea...well she has been clean for a long time now. SO pretend in your glass castle your perfect and talk down to others as if you some gift to the human race. Freaking unbelievable.
LMFAO YOU STARTED THIS.
i never realized so many people i dont know placed judgement on me. very interesting tho.
Timmy

Huntington, WV

#59 Nov 12, 2012
Pretty sure I was defending you and Chelsea..not sure if you understand that or not..
Traci

Huntington, WV

#60 Nov 13, 2012
Wow. So I'm on here looking around and I see Amy's name and check it out. I always considered her a friend. Then I see where she says the people who Harley was staying with before her are the reason he was strung out. That's funny Amy. Harley was with me and Joey before he ran back into you. Are you saying WE got him strung out? You're pathetic. We were trying to keep him from messing up. He sees you and in one day he's back on the dope. Tell me again how you don't lie, bitch. You fucked him up this time. He chose the life but you made it ready for him to screw up any chance he had. But because you want to blame "the people he was with before you" I'm gonna bloody your mouth for you the next time I see you. Then when you're sucking dick for $20 you can think about how you shouldn't lie about people that considered you a friend. I got you, Amy.

Level 1

Charleston, WV

#61 Nov 27, 2012
ok traci i wasnt talking bout you i was talking bout the girl he was with before we got together and he moved in.. i was talking bout when he wasliving at Barbs. but thats so crazy that u assumed urself. do u feel guilty bout something? Real cool u can say some lame insults bout me when everybody knows what u use to do back in the day. i just love when u show how two faced you are. How bout u go suck a dick for $20 bitch.

Oh an Timmy I know you were taking up for me and Cheslea. Just nice to think theres one other person walking around that doesnt think theyve never made a mistake.
Tyrone Biggums

Huntington, WV

#62 Nov 27, 2012
I will see you in jail soon again probably!=)

Level 1

Cumberland, MD

#63 Nov 28, 2012
Tyrone Biggums wrote:
I will see you in jail soon again probably!=)
no you won't not unless its my sentence for my charges. my charges came from drug adiction. i did the crime if i gotta do tha time i will. but i need help i have a sickness and want nothing more then to get well and get my life back it took my life and soul, mind, family everything from me. I want my life back. I need treatment. I need support groups, supportive people in rehab for when i feel weak and wanna run. I cry tears for myself and for the internal battle Im fighting.
Trade ya

Bronx, NY

#64 Nov 28, 2012
So ms Amy, are you still using? How are you making it through the day if you're not taking something, or not in treatment on methadone or something?

Ill help you through this if you do some trading with me. I just need a little lovin' from time to time and I can be a very good support system. I do NOT use anything but know what you're going through. So, you DTF for a supportive fella on your side??
green eyes

Bellevue, WA

#65 Nov 28, 2012
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
it's Amy haters will always hate never n jail for sol or pros. Am I great girl ppl can talk shit bt one thing that's never true I'm not a liar cheat or a thief. I live on sixth ave an am down that way. A friend showd me this post so I won't be on here ne more or reading em. Come say hi. An bout Craig dying that was his choice that nite not mine. I loved him.
Girl stop lieing to yourself and everybody else.You are out there selling your ass for nothing.Soon you will be going to Lakin and I think that will be the best thing for you.If you not a thief then why did you rip that Cop off?becareful if you sell her Dope cause she is working for the drug task force and she is tryin to get a less sentence...Amy Stamper you are a dumb ass who does not care about any one but yourself.yea she just walked out of detox after only 3 days.and cut that lice out of your hair,go shoot some more dope.yea did you call your son today?I bet not
Tyrone Biggums

Huntington, WV

#66 Nov 28, 2012
Trade ya wrote:
So ms Amy, are you still using? How are you making it through the day if you're not taking something, or not in treatment on methadone or something?
Ill help you through this if you do some trading with me. I just need a little lovin' from time to time and I can be a very good support system. I do NOT use anything but know what you're going through. So, you DTF for a supportive fella on your side??
Dude you are disgusting. Plz go crawl back in your hole.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nathan Murphy scuba rat 9 min Julie 1
Martin on Drugs 13 min what truth 6
How is everyone doing on the V3 new diet pill? (Aug '11) 16 min Oh geezzzz 221
martin shoot 18 min explain 54
Thank you Kentucky Wildcats! 26 min huh 4
bike theft who is it 27 min city 4
drugs and prostitution in Huntington on west en... 59 min nathan 21
Who's the POS that shot Rudy Magana? 11 hr coon blacky 23
Holderby Shooting 17 hr anon2 51
Huntington Dating