Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1 Apr 30, 2014
Is there any way to view listings of foreclosed homes for free? Every site I've found makes you register & sign in, also make you pay.
Aj

Huntington, WV

#2 May 3, 2014
Sexykitten90 wrote:
Is there any way to view listings of foreclosed homes for free? Every site I've found makes you register & sign in, also make you pay.
Call a realtor!
Fetus T Bluster

Longwood, FL

#3 May 3, 2014
Sexykitten90 wrote:
Go to the banks, ask for their foreclosed homes list. try the Va AND fha LISTS. CHECK out AUCTION.COM they have several in your area. Homes are easy to buy in the falling waters area but hard to resell. Anybody who spends a few days there and sees all the pillbillies and parasites will not want to live there.
ABC123

Huntington, WV

#4 May 5, 2014
Do the banks not post them online?

Location hidden

#5 May 5, 2014
ABC123 wrote:
Do the banks not post them online?
I haven't been able to find any that don't make you register your information. I don't want harassed. Just wanna look.

Location hidden

#6 May 5, 2014
Fetus T Bluster wrote:
<quoted text>Go to the banks, ask for their foreclosed homes list. try the Va AND fha LISTS. CHECK out AUCTION.COM they have several in your area. Homes are easy to buy in the falling waters area but hard to resell. Anybody who spends a few days there and sees all the pillbillies and parasites will not want to live there.
Actually auction.com doesn't have lots listed my area. One.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
guy named aaron at woodlands 34 min hobo 8
cabell co ambulance 1 hr Jack 2
Courtney Easthom from Waffle House rt60 (Dec '13) 1 hr Josh Enyart 12
Hello my name is zapphod chump 3 hr Bill 3
New Pawn Shop is Dead 3 hr This is Class War 13
HPD needs to patrol more in Guyandotte area 3 hr theshizzle 9
I miss my ex (Mar '14) 4 hr Molly 11
More from around the web

Huntington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE