Grove City, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

And when the children come around i'll take 65% of their candy and give away to the kids that are too lazy to go trick or treat for themselves. And no negotiating Will be tolerated.
Fed up

Freedom, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

Oh not me! I am going as a "Cry Baby" Republican. I am gonna stomp my feet because I lost the last two elections and just close down Halloween:)
henry

Elkview, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

I just hope the spooks aren't to bad this year.
brah

Dolton, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

Merica wrote:
And when the children come around i'll take 65% of their candy and give away to the kids that are too lazy to go trick or treat for themselves. And no negotiating Will be tolerated.
....don't forget to take down all patriotic and religious things around your home .....hide your guns......wear a aclu pin on your costume ........and put a rainbow flag up......think there's more but I'll stop there .........
ProudLiberal

Richwood, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

brah wrote:
<quoted text>....don't forget to take down all patriotic and religious things around your home .....hide your guns......wear a aclu pin on your costume ........and put a rainbow flag up......think there's more but I'll stop there .........
I don't have any religious things around my home but that doesn't stop the god-fearing idiots from banging on my door in their feeble attempt of spreading the word. I just wish they would keep that crap behind closed (church) doors. I was hoping the rainbow flag would deter this deviant behavior but, alas, it has not. Must be the tunnel vision and blind faith that so afflicts them. I wish they would seek help for their sickness.
Silent majority

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Fed up wrote:
Oh not me! I am going as a "Cry Baby" Republican. I am gonna stomp my feet because I lost the last two elections and just close down Halloween:)
Another misinformed liberal....you have it backwards. Obama keeps rejecting these spending bills because obamacare isnt attached to it. Obama is even shutting down parks that the government doesnt even fund,..just to punish Americans.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...
ProudLiberal

Richwood, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Silent majority wrote:
<quoted text>
Another misinformed liberal....you have it backwards. Obama keeps rejecting these spending bills because obamacare isnt attached to it. Obama is even shutting down parks that the government doesnt even fund,..just to punish Americans.
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...
Your source is a conservative news/opinion website. Not reliable when trying to discern truths. I am excited to see national healthcare implemented in my lifetime. Change is hard but doing nothing to fix a huge problem is not the answer. Everyone deserves healthcare and I honestly believe that once we get past the growing pains , and false claims by the right, the new healthcare law will be an asset to our economy.
Jerry Garcia

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

LOL @ implying tax rates are 65% and strictly go to the poor.
sook1

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

ProudLiberal wrote:
<quoted text>Your source is a conservative news/opinion website. Not reliable when trying to discern truths. I am excited to see national healthcare implemented in my lifetime. Change is hard but doing nothing to fix a huge problem is not the answer. Everyone deserves healthcare and I honestly believe that once we get past the growing pains , and false claims by the right, the new healthcare law will be an asset to our economy.
Yes I can't wait for the failed government to take over our healthcare. They have done such stellar jobs with others. Can't wait for doctors to be government employees with biased diagnosis. Can't wait for the government to tell me what they think is the best treatment for me or tell me which medicine they will pay for. Can't wait for government to deny an operation on the elderly because it's not worth the money spent. Yes government ran healthcare is so exciting. You people really have no clue. I find it inconceivable how people love to be under complete control. You don't need guns to protect yourselves and your family, just count on someone else. You don't need to work to pay your debt, someone else will do it for u, just drink this koolaid and here's a free cellphone. Remember to vote for who gave u the cellphone and support my policies. Makes me want to scream and shake the stupid right out of u.
Jerry Garcia

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

Sook, your knowledge of what the health care act is doing is obviously very limited. Thanks for further validating the existence of the delusional conservative bubble that is destroying the GOP's future chances.
Silent majority

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Jerry Garcia wrote:
Sook, your knowledge of what the health care act is doing is obviously very limited. Thanks for further validating the existence of the delusional conservative bubble that is destroying the GOP's future chances.
People who think like this are people who dont pay for their own health care....

My highmark bill went up 70%.... Fact
Silent majority

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

ProudLiberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Your source is a conservative news/opinion website. Not reliable when trying to discern truths.
Of course not.... Lol

Are you even remotely aware that you will get hefty fines if you dont buy obamacare?

Heres just 1 story.. More later

http://www.naturalnews.com/042326_Obamacare_f...

If only i wasnt so racist huh? Lol

Read more, talk less....
ProudLiberal

Richwood, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Silent majority wrote:
<quoted text>
People who think like this are people who dont pay for their own health care....
My highmark bill went up 70%.... Fact
If you are not satisfied with your rates you can shop at the market website for new insurance. You see... One of the best parts of the healthcare law is removing the power from insurance companies. I do understand why many of you who were already covered by insurance are upset because you don't see the need for change. Please understand, however, that there are many others who receive no care because they are not poor enough to get help and not rich enough to afford private insurance.
Gosh

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Silent majority wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course not.... Lol
Are you even remotely aware that you will get hefty fines if you dont buy obamacare?
Read more, talk less....
The tax penalties go into effect in 2014, which means, if you’re uninsured for more than three months in 2014, you may incur the tax penalty and that penalty would be applied when you file your 2014 income tax return.

If you don’t qualify for an exemption to the Affordable Care Act’s mandate to purchase qualifying health coverage, then you will be subject to a tax penalty.

The penalty is phased-in over a three year period.

In 2014, the penalty will be the greater of 1.0% of taxable income or $95 per adult and $47.50 per child (up to $285 per family).

In 2015, the penalty will be the greater of 2.0% of taxable income or $325 per adult and $162.50 per child (up to $975 per family).

In 2016, the penalty will be at the greater of 2.5% of taxable income or $695 per adult and $347.50 per child (up to $$2,085 per family).

After 2016, the penalty will be increased annually by the increase to the cost-of-living.

Households with incomes above 400% of FPL will be exempt from paying tax penalties if insurance in their area costs more than 8% of their taxable income, after taking into account employer contributions or tax credits.

People will be able to apply for exemptions to the tax penalty if
1.they have financial hardships,
2.religious objections,
3.if they’re an American Indian,
4.if they’re uninsured for less than three months,
5.if they’re an undocumented immigrant,
6.if they’re incarcerated.
ProudLiberal

Richwood, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Silent majority wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course not.... Lol
Read more, talk less....
Go find a healthcare calculator and run some hypothetical situations. Even if part of the article you sifted is true (and even the article stated it is not known if it is truth or fiction), but even if it is the man is making approximately 4k a month, he can afford to pay the premium.

Take car insurance, for example. Most people carry it because it is required by law. What do you think it would be like if it was not required? Say somebody crashes into you and just says ' sorry bud, I decided not to carry insurance because I really can't afford it'.

I know it is not exactly the same thing but it is comparable.
Fed up

Coraopolis, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

You might try something else other than FOX news!! Become informed....
Lol

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Gosh wrote:
<quoted text>
The tax penalties go into effect in 2014, which means, if you’re uninsured for more than three months in 2014, you may incur the tax penalty and that penalty would be applied when you file your 2014 income tax return.
If you don’t qualify for an exemption to the Affordable Care Act’s mandate to purchase qualifying health coverage, then you will be subject to a tax penalty.
The penalty is phased-in over a three year period.
In 2014, the penalty will be the greater of 1.0% of taxable income or $95 per adult and $47.50 per child (up to $285 per family).
In 2015, the penalty will be the greater of 2.0% of taxable income or $325 per adult and $162.50 per child (up to $975 per family).
In 2016, the penalty will be at the greater of 2.5% of taxable income or $695 per adult and $347.50 per child (up to $$2,085 per family).
After 2016, the penalty will be increased annually by the increase to the cost-of-living.
Households with incomes above 400% of FPL will be exempt from paying tax penalties if insurance in their area costs more than 8% of their taxable income, after taking into account employer contributions or tax credits.
People will be able to apply for exemptions to the tax penalty if
1.they have financial hardships,
2.religious objections,
3.if they’re an American Indian,
4.if they’re uninsured for less than three months,
5.if they’re an undocumented immigrant,
6.if they’re incarcerated.
Gosh! Gosh, Your ability to plagiarize is outstanding. Lol
lol

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Yea, great insurance,$4500 ded. and capps off at $10,000. Great deal.
Gosh

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

I'm sorry. I meant to put the attribution on it. I was simply passing along information, accurate information.

I'm sorry if it implied it was my work on the details.
merica

Grove City, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

I really don't understand what the fuss is all about I was just talking about candy guys.Oh wait better say gals for the fems and the wannabe ladies. I would never wanna offend anyone.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hpd 8 min karma 1
Debate: Ferguson - Huntington, WV 4 hr Jacob 201
RickyBobby's Art Deli 5 hr goodwitch 11
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 5 hr fitness-guru 56,922
Subway rt 60 5 hr Ex customer 14
samantha blevins 5 hr Pixxie 10
Debbie Gallian 5 hr Badbitchforever 3

Search the Huntington Forum:
•••
•••
Huntington Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Huntington Jobs

•••