Next Last
curious

United States

#1 Nov 20, 2010
Is it a good place to go?
Kline

Troy, MI

#2 Nov 20, 2010
Yeah its ok. Not very big tho but they do have a place to go out and smoke.
yabbadabbado

Barboursville, WV

#3 Nov 22, 2010
Absolutely not. Place smells like straight urine. I guess if you're a Pedophile it would be the perfect place for you because most of the girls are 16 - 18 and then you have the creepy 30 year olds hanging around.
Yougotit

Harrisonburg, VA

#4 Nov 22, 2010
Creepy 30 year olds? You mean like the people who own it. They only let in the under 18 ppl because those are the only ones who think their cool, and the only ones dumb enough to hit on.
Sadie

Huntington, WV

#5 Nov 22, 2010
It's a shithole just like every other bar that's been in that space. Little kids like it because they don't know any better.
yabbadabbado

Barboursville, WV

#6 Nov 23, 2010
Yougotit... welll You got it! Those creepy 30+ guys know the little girls look at them and see an older more mature guy and get excited. When really there is obviously something wrong with them if they are still out "clubbing" at their age.
ItWasAllADream

Nitro, WV

#7 Nov 23, 2010
Definitely a teen bar! Digustingly trashy 16-20 year old girls with way too much make up and way too little clothes flaunting for the 30 year old & up creepers that hang out and/or own the place. It needs to be shut down. It's like Dateline "To Catch a Predator." Perfect setting for that show. Strong cheap drinks & young kids with fake ids or REAL Id's for that matter and just being let in anyway. I say close up shop asap.
ItWasAllADream

Nitro, WV

#8 Nov 23, 2010
Yougotit & Yabba.....ya'll called it. Yabba- yeah clubbing at that age isn't quite appropriate. There are places for older & more mature people IF that's the scene they are into. Some people just can't grow up. Kind of like Peter Pan syndrome.
Wow

Huntington, WV

#9 Nov 23, 2010
check out youtube video Brawl in Huntington!! Shows that you need to stay the heck away from there. Heard the cops had to shut down 4th Avenue to get it under control!!
uhhhh

Ashland, KY

#10 Jan 29, 2011
whatever b!tches... i went there lastnight..& i'm the furthest thing from a skank.. also, i had a great time with out having to talk to any 30yr old man. or get hit on by trashy people.. everyone my friend & i met there was nice. & we all had a good time..
..is someone jealous because they're not young anymore? & cant have agood time.
YOU DUMB FU*KS!
itsme

United States

#11 Jan 29, 2011
uhhhh wrote:
whatever b!tches... i went there lastnight..& i'm the furthest thing from a skank.. also, i had a great time with out having to talk to any 30yr old man. or get hit on by trashy people.. everyone my friend & i met there was nice. & we all had a good time..
..is someone jealous because they're not young anymore? & cant have agood time.
YOU DUMB FU*KS!
I agree. I've been there a few times & had an awesome time w/o talkn to a creeper.
callie

United States

#12 Jan 29, 2011
I went and it's dirty and awful but a decent amount of people there but the let me in and drink and I won't be 18 til next month!!!! Woot woot!!!!
callie

United States

#13 Jan 29, 2011
callie wrote:
I went and it's dirty and awful but a decent amount of people there but the let me in and drink and I won't be 18 til next month!!!! Woot woot!!!!
And the creepers were fun to mess with !!!
itsme

United States

#14 Jan 29, 2011
Yea I won't be 18 til march :) I had a blast. It could be a lil cleaner but hey, I had fun.
grossed out...

Danville, WV

#15 Jan 29, 2011
Rehab is definitely NOT the place to be in downtown Huntington. High school kids who think they are cool go there only because Rehab is the only bar here that will let them in and serve them alcohol. Not a classy place or a place to meet people.
lol

United States

#16 Jan 29, 2011
Saying you aren't even 18 proves the point that it's a shitty club. who wants to party at a place crawling with kids underage? I'm not trying to be mean, but when you're old enough to go out you won't want a bunch of 16 and 17 year olds running around. that place blows, simple as that.
itsme

United States

#17 Jan 29, 2011
Well if that's how yu feel, dnt go.
FYI

Bowling Green, KY

#18 Jan 29, 2011
REHAB IS NOT A CLUB, IT'S A SMALL URINE SOAKED SHIT HOLE FULL OF KIDS AND MIDDLE AGED MEN.
worker

Fairmount, IN

#19 Jan 30, 2011
itsme wrote:
Yea I won't be 18 til march :) I had a blast. It could be a lil cleaner but hey, I had fun.
Well how about u dont EVER place a foot back in that bar!
itsme

Newark, NJ

#20 Jan 30, 2011
How do yu plan on knowing when I'm stepping a foot in that bar.? There's more than 1 teenager that goes there. I was taking up for the place but that's fine. Bet I'm there next weekend. ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Turnpike Ford Huntington WV anyone give a review? 2 min ford 2
Terry Bias (Feb '14) 3 min need to know 5
Huntington Cop Fired! But not named. 13 min SpellingNazi 59
Why do riots only happen in liberal cities? 18 min MarkJ- 87
News Police Seek Armed and Dangerous Suspect Followi... 19 min just wondering 1
Justice for the drug dealer Freddie Gray 48 min Dr Smartypants 181
hpd cop that was fired.. 1 hr SpellingNazi 53
More from around the web

Huntington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE