Relationship Advice
Comatose Love

Branchland, WV

#1 Oct 21, 2012
Where is a good place to go for advice in love and relationships?
barb

United States

#2 Oct 21, 2012
If u need advice about your relationship, then you need a new relationship, love is what it is, if you do love someone and they truly love you there should be no problems with your relationship, it should be wonderful

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#3 Oct 21, 2012
barb wrote:
If u need advice about your relationship, then you need a new relationship, love is what it is, if you do love someone and they truly love you there should be no problems with your relationship, it should be wonderful
I bet your single!! Your post is the dumbest crap I have ever heard in my life!! LMAO!!! there is no such thing as a perfect relationship. everyone argues at some point in time. your just a dumb a$$, if you think there is a such thing as a perfect relationship!! SMH LAUGHING AT YA!!!!!!!!!
Level 6

Location hidden

#4 Oct 21, 2012
willywill wrote:
<quoted text> I bet your single!! Your post is the dumbest crap I have ever heard in my life!! LMAO!!! there is no such thing as a perfect relationship. everyone argues at some point in time. your just a dumb a$$, if you think there is a such thing as a perfect relationship!! SMH LAUGHING AT YA!!!!!!!!!
This ^^^^^^^^

Level 4

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#5 Oct 21, 2012
Alright kids ... LOL!! Give em a break.

To answer your question, you could go to couples therapy. May want to try mental health services too and analyze your own inner self (pros cons of being in that particular relationship). It's a start ... You kids behave!! LOL!!

“Often copied, never duplicated”

Level 8

BelAir, CA

#6 Oct 21, 2012
Penthouse Forum. Mormons.Jennifer Aniston
Comatose Love

Branchland, WV

#7 Oct 22, 2012
Where would be the best place in Huntington for therapy sessions? Price really isn't an issue. I simply need to find someone to help my family before it all falls apart. That's why I asked "Where" and not just spill all my problems. LoL
I'm some what new to the area and have no clue what this town has to offer.

Level 4

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#8 Oct 22, 2012
Comatose Love wrote:
Where would be the best place in Huntington for therapy sessions? Price really isn't an issue. I simply need to find someone to help my family before it all falls apart. That's why I asked "Where" and not just spill all my problems. LoL
I'm some what new to the area and have no clue what this town has to offer.
There's a Presbyterian church on 5th ave that offers marriage counseling, and several other churches as well. I don't know if you go to any of them but, they're very helpful. Also, the Prestera Center on Rt 60 offers counseling and therapy sessions for several types of "issues" we all have. You can call Goodwill in Huntington, they also have several types of counseling. There's a psychologist named Bill Hall who specializes in family counseling as well and his office is here in Huntington. Hopefully this may help you all out... good luck!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Well how long to the next failed attempt... 11 min MarkJ- 76
Rep Frederica Wilson a Rock Star 19 min Mary Lou 39
Baltimore Street drugs (Feb '17) 31 min The Real Justin 1,081
mixed nuts 1 hr leven rail 105
America Held Hostage Day 274 1 hr MarkJ- 11
Marshall Football 2 hr Honestly 13
Riverside club (Apr '13) 2 hr Cabs 51
Josh Fitzpatrick Fired Thu Doug 155

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web