grown men dating teenagers?

grown men dating teenagers?

Posted in the Huntington Forum

chris hanson

Chesapeake, OH

#1 Jul 3, 2013
We need to list all these grown men sicko's dating teenagers so Chris Hanson can get them off our streets!
kiss

United States

#2 Jul 3, 2013
Amen
John

United States

#3 Jul 3, 2013
If they are legal age what is the problem?
chris hanson

Chesapeake, OH

#4 Jul 3, 2013
John wrote:
If they are legal age what is the problem?
14-17 years old isn't legal
Ruoert

United States

#5 Jul 3, 2013
Isnt 16 years old the age of consent in wv?
chris hanson

Chesapeake, OH

#6 Jul 4, 2013
Depending on the victims age and the suspects age if its legal or not. A 16 year old can cry rape at any point and that sick grown ass man will be put in jail. She needs a daddy in her life and he needs put in jail.
What

Chesapeake, OH

#7 Jul 4, 2013
chris hanson wrote:
Depending on the victims age and the suspects age if its legal or not. A 16 year old can cry rape at any point and that sick grown ass man will be put in jail. She needs a daddy in her life and he needs put in jail.
Why are you hiding behind his name, be a adult show your name or forget it. have the balls don't hide.
tired of idiots

Chesapeake, OH

#8 Jul 5, 2013
What wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you hiding behind his name, be a adult show your name or forget it. have the balls don't hide.
Ok... Mr What..as you show your real name! You are an idiot. Are we talking about men who date teens or men who molest them??
1 post removed
muah

Pittsburgh, PA

#10 Jul 5, 2013
_-zaphod-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
What would be the difference? Are you one of those pervs who think a 15 year old can consent to sex with an adult?
totally agree
high school parent

Sumerco, WV

#11 Jul 5, 2013
maybe if the parents of the teenager girl would make the dress their age before they leave the house and not act like sluts people could actually get on here and have a leg to stand on. My son goes to Huntington High and i have ran these little girls off my porch because of the way they was dressed. and by the way i am not saying it right but the grown man to date this girl but he isn`t the only one at fault. Girl now days look older and by letting a 14-17 little girl to dress like she is in 20`s is why these problems happen
1 post removed
Derper

Huntington, WV

#13 Jul 5, 2013
high school parent wrote:
maybe if the parents of the teenager girl would make the dress their age before they leave the house and not act like sluts people could actually get on here and have a leg to stand on. My son goes to Huntington High and i have ran these little girls off my porch because of the way they was dressed. and by the way i am not saying it right but the grown man to date this girl but he isn`t the only one at fault. Girl now days look older and by letting a 14-17 little girl to dress like she is in 20`s is why these problems happen
While I DO agree that some parents allow their teen and preteen girls to dress like streetwalkers (and that's a form of abuse in itself, I think) I will say this...

If a man can't get a pretty good idea of a girl/woman's age by talking to them for five minutes, then they are too stupid to be trying to have sex with ANYONE. This crap about "Well, she turned out to be 14 but I thought she was older" sounds so stupid. What kind of grown women are you used to talking to? Do they SOUND like 14 year olds? If they do, you are keeping company with stupid women, and you are using them as a way to pretend you've got someone underage.

If you can't tell the difference between a CHILD and a woman of legal, consenting age, then you must be just jumping right to the sex. Any man with a little life experience can tell pretty safely how old a girl is. If you can't, maybe you aren't ready to be dating. Gross perverts. Lame excuses.
SlumberPartyFun

Huntington, IN

#14 Jul 6, 2013
chris hanson wrote:
We need to list all these grown men sicko's dating teenagers so Chris Hanson can get them off our streets!
Ever since my niece had her 15th Bday at my house, her friends come by to use my pool off and on. I`ve been secretely bangin 2 of them and trying to seduce a 3rd.
They`re so eager to act all sophisticated and posh it`s sad how easy they are.
Sure they lack experience and barley fill a B cup stuffed, but they wiggle like a fish and purr like kittens when they`re that tight and wet.
But the best part is they`re greatful when you spend a few bucks on them at the mall or whatever.
Rico

Huntington, WV

#15 Jul 6, 2013
SlumberPartyFun wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever since my niece had her 15th Bday at my house, her friends come by to use my pool off and on. I`ve been secretely bangin 2 of them and trying to seduce a 3rd.
They`re so eager to act all sophisticated and posh it`s sad how easy they are.
Sure they lack experience and barley fill a B cup stuffed, but they wiggle like a fish and purr like kittens when they`re that tight and wet.
But the best part is they`re greatful when you spend a few bucks on them at the mall or whatever.
Before the lynch mob shows up to tell you what an evil, lecherous man you are for having the S-word with teenage girls (keep in mind Mary would have been about 13 when she married Joseph), I just want to tell you that's awesome.
Teen Dad

United States

#16 Jul 6, 2013
My 16 year old daughter can date who she wants young or old. As long as the guy is a white American.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Baltimore Street drugs (Feb '17) 1 hr Danielle 1,912
News 'It's very humbling,' Huntington fire chief say... 2 hr Happy Harry HardOn 2
Prettiest hooker in Huntington (Jan '17) 3 hr Jus sayin 70
Ron Fisher Special Metals (Mar '15) 3 hr Hog head 10
new idea graffiti wall (Jun '11) 3 hr Toe6 15
Hi 3 hr dumbazz 9
Serenity Prayer 3 hr dumbazz 7
Any older women been with a younger man? (Feb '12) Wed GummnGranny 221

Huntington Jobs

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages