First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hmmm

Huntington, WV

#1 Aug 25, 2014
What a dueche bag. What can you tell me about him?
fat guy in a little coat

Huntington, WV

#2 Aug 25, 2014
hmmm wrote:
What a dueche bag. What can you tell me about him?
Don't know him, but I bet he could spell "Douche" better than you.
hmmm

Huntington, WV

#3 Aug 25, 2014
Hahaha good one "fat guy", now put down the cheeseburger....
innocent casualty

Mount Crawford, VA

#4 Aug 26, 2014
OMG good ol' king DUI. T total douche and has some die hard vendettas in this city. My license was suspended, alleged DUI, because he saw me giving a ride to an old friend who I was unaware officer douche didn't like. There was no other offense that prompted the stop - no failure to signal, dead tag or sticker, nada. Since, lost my job, apt and had to move back home, all stemming from some serious pettiness. Hope you aren't having to deal with his "wrath."
hmmm

Huntington, WV

#5 Aug 26, 2014
innocent casualty wrote:
OMG good ol' king DUI. T total douche and has some die hard vendettas in this city. My license was suspended, alleged DUI, because he saw me giving a ride to an old friend who I was unaware officer douche didn't like. There was no other offense that prompted the stop - no failure to signal, dead tag or sticker, nada. Since, lost my job, apt and had to move back home, all stemming from some serious pettiness. Hope you aren't having to deal with his "wrath."
Yeah I'm a victim as well, but I hear there is a federal lawsuit against this douche, I wish I knew how to get involved in it. I wasn't even drunk. He jus followed me leaving the bar and pulled me over. Who knows a good lawyer?
Huntington, WV

#6 Aug 30, 2014
It makes me sad and Angry that he pulls people over unlawfully and tacks felony charges onto them they do not deserve and could possibly ruin their lives. This will all come back to him some day. Arrest people who are actually causing harm and violence in the community not people who don't deserve it just to joke about it with your officer buddies at the police department.
Me...

Huntington, WV

#7 Aug 30, 2014
Way I understand it, most of HPD don't even like him. I hope they take his badge. Nothing worse than a dirty cop
victimalso

Waynesboro, VA

#8 Aug 30, 2014
Im a victim to I grew up with him an his adopted brothers an had problems with them as a kid then one day I was involved in a hit and run and he was the responding officer made me take a breathalyzer in a blowed 0.00 then he placed me under arrest for a dui then at the station he tried to forcefully take my blood until another officer came into the room
big b

Huntington, WV

#9 Aug 31, 2014
sounds like you committed a violaction inpared or drunk driving and got busted good the officer was doing gods work .
Huntington, WV

#10 Aug 31, 2014
Making unlawful stops and charging citizens with crimes they did not even commit just to pad your arrest record is not 'God's' work. And this has nothing to do with religious beliefs anyways. It has to do with a Dirty cop who takes advantage of his power, which is why civil suits get filed against him.
Me...

Huntington, WV

#11 Aug 31, 2014
big b wrote:
sounds like you committed a violaction inpared or drunk driving and got busted good the officer was doing gods work .
You a jackass, even though he's a dirty cop and I hope he loses his badge like he did at another police department. I hope he gets you next. Gods work my @ss

Level 5

Since: May 12

Huntington, WV

#12 Aug 31, 2014
I'm with everyone here. A person driving under the influence has never hurt anyone in Huntington. Oh wait ...

http://www.wsaz.com/home/headlines/Drunk-Driv...

HUNTINGTON, W.Va.(WSAZ) The husband and daughter of a woman killed by drunk driver said they forgive the driver of the car that killed her.

Michael Couch, 43, of Huntington, was back in court Tuesday to be formally sentenced for the DUI crash that killed 52-year-old Deborah Rakes last year.

The two family members addressed the court before Couch's punishment was handed down.

In December, Couch pleaded guilty to DUI causing death, third offense driving under the influence of alcohol and third offense driving on a suspended/revoked license because of DUI convictions.

Investigators say on March 17, 2013, Couch crossed the center line on 5th Street Hill, hitting Rakes' car head-on.

Tuesday during the hearing in Cabell County Circuit Court, Couch was formally sentenced to 2-10 years on the driving under influence and causing death charge, 2-10 years on the DUI charge, and 1-3 years for driving on suspended license charge. The sentences are to be served consecutively.

Couch was also fined $2000 on each count.
Huntington, WV

#13 Aug 31, 2014
There is a difference between someone driving under the influence and getting a DUI and someone who was not in fact under the influence and still getting charged with a DUI! When you start to charge people with crimes, possibly life ruining, they haven't committed just because you can makes you a bad, sloppy cop. It is not right or fair and shouldn't be tolerated! Red flags up all over with cases involving Koher as the arresting officer!
Me...

Huntington, WV

#14 Aug 31, 2014
CAAPH wrote:
I'm with everyone here. A person driving under the influence has never hurt anyone in Huntington. Oh wait ...

http://www.wsaz.com/home/headlines/Drunk-Driv...

HUNTINGTON, W.Va.(WSAZ)– The husband and daughter of a woman killed by drunk driver said they forgive the driver of the car that killed her.

Michael Couch, 43, of Huntington, was back in court Tuesday to be formally sentenced for the DUI crash that killed 52-year-old Deborah Rakes last year.

The two family members addressed the court before Couch's punishment was handed down.

In December, Couch pleaded guilty to DUI causing death, third offense driving under the influence of alcohol and third offense driving on a suspended/revoked license because of DUI convictions.

Investigators say on March 17, 2013, Couch crossed the center line on 5th Street Hill, hitting Rakes' car head-on.

Tuesday during the hearing in Cabell County Circuit Court, Couch was formally sentenced to 2-10 years on the driving under influence and causing death charge, 2-10 years on the DUI charge, and 1-3 years for driving on suspended license charge. The sentences are to be served consecutively.

Couch was also fined $2000 on each count.
Obviously you jus run your mouth and don't read anything. He gives DUIs to people who aren't intoxicated. Jackass
reporter

United States

#15 Sep 1, 2014
karma wrote:
It makes me sad and Angry that he pulls people over unlawfully and tacks felony charges onto them they do not deserve and could possibly ruin their lives. This will all come back to him some day. Arrest people who are actually causing harm and violence in the community not people who don't deserve it just to joke about it with your officer buddies at the police department.
If he and there rest of HPD weren't afraid of the real criminals, this city wouldn't be a heroin filled little Detroit! No, cops like that pick on those who won't shoot them for pulling them over.
Huntington, WV

#16 Sep 1, 2014
Well said, "reporter"! Took the words right out of my mouth.
kskx

Kenova, WV

#17 Sep 1, 2014
U All need to start recording cops during traffic stops
1 post removed
HPDareyoutoretal iate

Huntington, WV

#19 Jun 4, 2015
kskx wrote:
U All need to start recording cops during traffic stops
Well the City of Huntington received a grant for video cameras to be put in the squad cars, but they never used the money for that purpose. Eventually they settled with the feds and payed them back.

They literally stole money and had no intentions of ever buying any cameras.
rick

Philadelphia, PA

#20 Jun 4, 2015
Joey is a stand up guy. we had our differences a we decided to move on . All the while we agreed we might try it again.
Cindy and Bob

Roanoke, VA

#21 Jun 9, 2015
He has pulled us over six times at night and said he was checking if we had been drinking. Hope to be a witness in federal lawsuit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
white liberals are closet racists 25 min liberal idiots 1
Liberals are Statists 38 min liberal rubberdikx 4
Huntington Babe Ruth 1 hr Sad truth 572
Diva Soul Food Joanna Williams 1 hr Handle 56
Huge race riots in Charlottesville Virginia today 1 hr liberal rubberdikx 241
I thought the American Indians would be chiming... 1 hr Lawgates 8
becky wright warren 2 hr watch 15
Josh Fitzpatrick Fired 7 hr Citizek 71

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web