Anonymous

United States

#27 Mar 3, 2011
shawn shumberA wrote:
<quoted text>. Stop tAking up for me you so dumb and jealous unless you my patient advocate shut up you dumb woman you ain't nothin. You all drugged me everyday And I'll be living the high life with all the money I'll get from that shithole
You idiot you don't think that everyone can tell that you and Joe Joe are the same person stupid ass! Get a hobby outside of your workplace because you are not funny.
joe joe

United States

#28 Mar 3, 2011
I'm no one eyed tard!!!
Good for you

Ridgeview, WV

#29 Mar 3, 2011
shawn shumberA wrote:
<quoted text>. Stop tAking up for me you so dumb and jealous unless you my patient advocate shut up you dumb woman you ain't nothin. You all drugged me everyday And I'll be living the high life with all the money I'll get from that shithole
I hope you take the bastards for every penny you can get and party hearty every single day for the rest of your life.

February 14, 2011
Developmentally disabled man raped at state facility
Advertiser

CHARLESTON, W.Va.-- The mother of a developmentally disabled man says he was raped last month at Mildred Mitchell-Bateman Hospital, even though a judge ordered him into a treatment program and out of the hospital 15 months ago.

Kim Crose, Shawn Shumbera's mother, said that just days prior to the assault, hospital officials at Bateman had placed a forensic mental patient who was institutionalized following an attempted murder in the same room as her son.

In addition to being mentally disabled and mentally ill, Shumbera is profoundly deaf and blind in one eye, she said. He was also heavily medicated, leaving him lethargic and unable to defend himself, she said.

&fe ature=autoplay&list=MLGxdC wVVULXe9ZMcSkx_SNB0IdCyZiCa1 &index=2&playnext=2
Good for you

Ridgeview, WV

#30 Mar 3, 2011
shawn shumber

United States

#31 Mar 3, 2011
joe joe wrote:
I'm no one eyed tard!!!
Hey you just jealous!!!
shawn shumber

United States

#32 Mar 3, 2011
Good for you wrote:
thanks for the post of the facts. Friend.
Friend

Ridgeview, WV

#33 Mar 3, 2011
You are so welcome.

Peace Be With You and Yours, Brother.
1 post removed
LOL

Manakin Sabot, VA

#35 Mar 4, 2011
Hey Tim.....go see Michelle Baker (she used to be in the cafeteria)....she will screw anything. Just ask Tom Moore
1 post removed
annie

Frisco, TX

#37 Mar 9, 2011
I gave head in the parking-lot the black guys are great !!!!
horrible

United States

#38 Mar 12, 2011
that place is disgusting. The females tha work their that are doing the guys that work their are so jealous of each other they all try to ruin each others lives. Even if your not doing anything wrong the ones that never grew up and out of their high school phase try everything they can to make people as miserable as they are. And administration wont do anything about it because they are the shit stirers and encourage it. Tha place is pathetic.
1 post removed
confused

Bluefield, WV

#40 Mar 14, 2011
Anybody know anything about Tina {been married 4 or 5 times} no idea about her last name. Was Chambers at one time or another.

Since: Mar 11

Fincastle, VA

#41 Mar 16, 2011
I think if the people who worries about some of this high school bullshit drama, would do their jobs and go home to the people who they are suppose to be sleeping with, THIS WOULD BE THE GREat place to work as it use to be in the past.
ed luvva

United States

#42 Mar 16, 2011
confused wrote:
Anybody know anything about Tina {been married 4 or 5 times} no idea about her last name. Was Chambers at one time or another.
Yeah she has a boob job, lpn who looks alright. Think she swings both ways & def likes to have fun. If u getta chance to bang i wld but dont marry. She bout the money from what i heard
well

United States

#43 Mar 16, 2011
Did you know this is an open investigation? You're obviously not too smart either - IP address will find you every time. I do not work at for Bateman - but I am VERY familiar with this case and I WILL be turning this conversation over to the lead investigator - Sgt. Kenny Lake, as well as your supervisors. If that gets me no where, then I'll take it to the news and the hospital will be forced to investigate which of its employees are violating HIPAA. Regardless if you saw it in the news, you are discussing (mocking) a patient while using his name, in a public forum.
Soon, we'll all know who you fucking cowards are. Better start putting in some applications at McDonalds you piece of shit.
yo mama

Huntington, WV

#44 Mar 17, 2011
well wrote:
Did you know this is an open investigation? You're obviously not too smart either - IP address will find you every time. I do not work at for Bateman - but I am VERY familiar with this case and I WILL be turning this conversation over to the lead investigator - Sgt. Kenny Lake, as well as your supervisors. If that gets me no where, then I'll take it to the news and the hospital will be forced to investigate which of its employees are violating HIPAA. Regardless if you saw it in the news, you are discussing (mocking) a patient while using his name, in a public forum.
Soon, we'll all know who you fucking cowards are. Better start putting in some applications at McDonalds you piece of shit.
No one cares! It was in the newspaper get over yourself(better go after the charleston gazette for using a patients name in a public forum aka a newspaper), you obviously take your job waaaay too seriously and for some reason think that the general public cares at all about someone getting mocked on TOPIX.....hardly newsworthy. I also think that if law enforcement were going to start busting people on topix they sure wouldn't start here. Go write someone up over something dumb you idiot.
Wrong

United States

#45 Mar 17, 2011
Actually that is completely not true! There are people who do care that this type of communication involves a patient, and also staff! Have some respect for your place of employment! These people act like juveniles. Breaking confidentiality can get you fired and sued in some cases. This is a very sensitive issue, and for staff to get on here and accuse people of having sex with patients and rooting on a patient being raped, and saying staff let it happen! Grow up! And one last thing smart one, the paper did not just release his name! His legal authority is the one who gave out the personal information, so that does not give you the freedom to blast it all over the world!
DOODOODAN

Huntington, WV

#46 Mar 17, 2011
Wrong wrote:
Actually that is completely not true! There are people who do care that this type of communication involves a patient, and also staff! Have some respect for your place of employment! These people act like juveniles. Breaking confidentiality can get you fired and sued in some cases. This is a very sensitive issue, and for staff to get on here and accuse people of having sex with patients and rooting on a patient being raped, and saying staff let it happen! Grow up! And one last thing smart one, the paper did not just release his name! His legal authority is the one who gave out the personal information, so that does not give you the freedom to blast it all over the world!
THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU PRINT A STORY THAT GOES TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC. This story was in a newspaper not the bateman quarterly! The fact that his "legal authority" is the one who put the information out there furthers my point! It cracks me up that you and others are so convinced everyone on here is employees of bateman....because aperently topix is set up so bateman staff are the only ones who can comment on a post about bateman. ANYONE CAN POST ANYTHING FROM ANYWHERE especially when it involves a STORY THAT WAS IN THE NEWSPAPER. Just because you dont like humor people use on here doesnt make it illegal. You are being trolled so hard its almost as painful to watch as it is to be drugged and raped. BA ZING!
Anonymous

United States

#47 Mar 17, 2011
Who in the hell said that every person that has commented on this forum is employees, but that really does not matter! No one can or should just get on the Internet and talk about patients, anytime they want just because this is "topix" you do not have the freedom of speech on your side to talk about any patient, especially names, outside of the work environment! A publicized case or not!!!! Does that mean that doctors can get on topix and tell everyone who has aids, and herpes, and hepatitis? Or lawyers cam get on here and talk about who killed who, and why, when, and where! How do you justify that this is ok??!!???
Anonymous

United States

#48 Mar 17, 2011
DOODOODAN wrote:
<quoted text>THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU PRINT A STORY THAT GOES TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC. This story was in a newspaper not the bateman quarterly! The fact that his "legal authority" is the one who put the information out there furthers my point! It cracks me up that you and others are so convinced everyone on here is employees of bateman....because aperently topix is set up so bateman staff are the only ones who can comment on a post about bateman. ANYONE CAN POST ANYTHING FROM ANYWHERE especially when it involves a STORY THAT WAS IN THE NEWSPAPER. Just because you dont like humor people use on here doesnt make it illegal. You are being trolled so hard its almost as painful to watch as it is to be drugged and raped. BA ZING!
And let's not get started on the humor part, the previous comments were sick, childish, and the person that made those comments needs some serious professional help!
herd fan

United States

#49 Mar 17, 2011
Hehe to you wrote:
<quoted text>And let's not get started on the humor part, the previous comments were sick, childish, and the person that made those comments needs some serious professional help!
The fact is that Bateman let this boy get raped and tried to hide the fact they shot him full of drugs and his guardian went to the papers so you nor anybody else has any grounds to complain confidentiality went put the window on this one. I work at Bateman and know the facts some ppl didn't do there job and no repercussions followed the rape. Bec Bateman didn't want to accept responsibility !!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anybody tired of blacks whining? 1 hr ewww 76
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 1 hr Weepy 1,394
are black people the most High's chosen people 1 hr ewww 14
Dem Covention 2 hr Liberal hypocrisy 86
Lola Rakes 3 hr Bad news 42
Any ladies like to tongue mens harry buttholes ... 3 hr Bobby browneye 1
Pooped in the front seat of car at hotdog festival 3 hr Bobby browneye 2
avengers motorcycle club (Nov '11) 3 hr Miss Fixit 250

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web