ahh

Bowling Green, KY

#2 Mar 2, 2011
Oh my really??
2 posts removed
shawn shumbera

United States

#5 Mar 2, 2011
Well let's just say Bateman rapes everyone !!!!
Anonymous

United States

#6 Mar 2, 2011
shawn shumbera wrote:
Well let's just say Bateman rapes everyone !!!!
That's a horrible and tasteless thing to do. what kind of person uses that name and then makes that comment. Absolutely ridiculous, let the courts deal with that and leave it off this website.
Anonymous

United States

#7 Mar 2, 2011
And to everyone else quit trying to stir up drama. It's nobody's business who sleeps with who. I work there and I do my job for the patients and go home. don't start none and there won't be none is always good advice.
1 post removed
Anonymous

United States

#9 Mar 2, 2011
lol wrote:
I work there also but it is funny how u have so many people sleeping with whom ever they can I won't say all the staff is like that but over half of them r
And you find that everywhere you work, especially with that many employees. It's going to happen.
1 post removed
shawn shumbera

Huntington, WV

#11 Mar 2, 2011
Hehe to you wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a horrible and tasteless thing to do. what kind of person uses that name and then makes that comment. Absolutely ridiculous, let the courts deal with that and leave it off this website.
YOURE JEALOUS!!!!!!!!
1 post removed
Anonymous

United States

#13 Mar 2, 2011
shawn shumbera wrote:
<quoted text>YOURE JEALOUS!!!!!!!!
Your not even worth responding to! You are really sick in the head and the sad thing is you are either a current or former disgruntled employee. Get a life seriously!
1 post removed
shawn shumbera

Huntington, WV

#15 Mar 2, 2011
Hehe to you wrote:
<quoted text>
Your not even worth responding to! You are really sick in the head and the sad thing is you are either a current or former disgruntled employee. Get a life seriously!
NAH YOURE JUST JEALOUS!!!!!
Anonymous

United States

#16 Mar 2, 2011
Jealous of what exactly! Your sick and immature mentality!
joe joe

United States

#17 Mar 2, 2011
Hehe to you wrote:
Jealous of what exactly! Your sick and immature mentality!
Your probably one of them f**king everybody. You have no argument dude got raped probably while you were giving head in the stair well !!!
Anonymous

United States

#18 Mar 2, 2011
yeah your right that's what I do! You know cause your the one that isn't getting any! Sorry.
joe joe

United States

#19 Mar 2, 2011
Hahaha seriously are you 5 that's the best you got !!! That's sad you let someone get raped !!!
ed luvva

United States

#20 Mar 2, 2011
Hehe to you wrote:
yeah your right that's what I do! You know cause your the one that isn't getting any! Sorry.
I worked there in tbe past and will say shawn got what was coming to him. He has bit and spit on so many staff and goes after women all the time when no men are unit. Karma has a way of catchin up so hope shawn gets violated couple more times for all the staff who was hurt dealing with that blind retard.
Anonymous

United States

#21 Mar 3, 2011
joe joe wrote:
Hahaha seriously are you 5 that's the best you got !!! That's sad you let someone get raped !!!
If I'm 5 then your mental age is about 1! I'm not the one saying childish non sense like you, you have no idea who I am and what I do or don't do. like I said though the stuff about that former patient doesn't belong on here! Once again grow up!
Anonymous

United States

#22 Mar 3, 2011
ed luvva wrote:
<quoted text>I worked there in tbe past and will say shawn got what was coming to him. He has bit and spit on so many staff and goes after women all the time when no men are unit. Karma has a way of catchin up so hope shawn gets violated couple more times for all the staff who wwas hurt dealing with that blind retard.
That's fine that you feel that way, but it doesn't belong on here. This forum will
be reported, so best of luck. Let's just hope these insensitive comments were not made by current employees because if so I guess you can say, your dismissed!
Black mamba

United States

#23 Mar 3, 2011
I have banged a few girls that work at bateman I've have even got head in the parking lot
joe joe

United States

#24 Mar 3, 2011
Hehe to you wrote:
<quoted text>That's fine that you feel that way, but it doesn't belong on here. This forum will
be reported, so best of luck. Let's just hope these insensitive comments were not made by current employees because if so I guess you can say, your dismissed!
First off you dumb bi**h you have no idea who I am or what unit I work on secondly the whole story about Shaun shumbera was in the charleston gazette I can post and say whatever I want. You have no idea how much information I have about Bateman I will tell all on here and I don't care who it bothers !!!!! You probably suck off the patients !!!!!!!!!
Anonymous

United States

#25 Mar 3, 2011
Why do you keep talking about sexual acts with patients or around patients? Are you sexually frustrated that's what it sounds like to me! Any person that could work there and think about sex there is one sick individual! Everyone can tell you are very demented! It doesn't matter if it was in the New York Times, you don't use patients names out of the work environment, there genius.
shawn shumberA

United States

#26 Mar 3, 2011
Hehe to you wrote:
<quoted text>That's fine that you feel that way, but it doesn't belong on here. This forum will
. Stop tAking up for me you so dumb and jealous unless you my patient advocate shut up you dumb woman you ain't nothin. You all drugged me everyday And I'll be living the high life with all the money I'll get from that shithole

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you like being fat or obese please be real (May '13) 16 min seattle6152 44
women with tattoos=disgusting (May '13) 23 min nurseee 316
ladies who scam people w Nerium. 45 min fat woman on a bi... 6
Topic is whack !!! 1 hr People are dumb 1
Hillary is finished. Liberals are frauds 1 hr Markj the young m... 42
Create your own Forum 1 hr Weepy 370
Josh Day in the Pen! 2 hr None needed 8
Body found by Gino's 3 hr Observer 89
More from around the web

Personal Finance