Fun Guy

Beaver, WV

#1 Jun 16, 2013
Where's all the Lady boys that in downtown Huntington thats up for some nsa fun? I gotta email if interested and for real.
White Man

Huntington, WV

#2 Jun 17, 2013
Wtf? Is NSA
1 post removed
studmuffin

Alexandria, VA

#4 Jun 20, 2013
I did NOT hit that! shiver
OOPs

Huntington, WV

#5 Jun 20, 2013
studmuffin wrote:
I did NOT hit that! shiver
Lmao, after seeing everything you have hit, I'm surprised to see even you have a limit!
OOPs

Huntington, WV

#6 Jun 20, 2013
White Man wrote:
Wtf? Is NSA
For real, Dafuq is is NSA
jerold clay

United States

#7 Jun 20, 2013
Gay talk. Stupid ffaaggoottss
studmuffin

Alexandria, VA

#8 Jun 20, 2013
OOPs wrote:
<quoted text>Lmao, after seeing everything you have hit, I'm surprised to see even you have a limit!
I know right. But I'm scared of tranny boys. Some are too pretty and might turn me gay before I knew what happened. Then I would have to beat myself up.
Gays Suck

United States

#9 Jun 21, 2013
Trannys are the sickest crap I have ever seen. They are they most deviant disgusting organisms consuming oxygen from the atmosphere. It seems Huntington has become a haven for the sick and twisted. Not much more in Huntington. I guess that is all you all have in that scummy little town.

Was driving down 7th ave and seen the gay bar on the left with the rainbow striped gay pirate flag flying on the gay haven bee nest.

I would expect such a place in a crappy ran down part of town . I guess the rent is cheap.
who?

Saint Albans, WV

#10 Aug 2, 2013
I saw a tranny a while back who was obviously a man. Tall too. I brought it to my friends attention and they said that the tranny used to be a big time lawyer.
Murphy

Stuarts Draft, VA

#11 Aug 2, 2013
OOPs wrote:
<quoted text>
For real, Dafuq is is NSA
NSA = no strings attached
zzzzz

Pittsburgh, PA

#12 Aug 3, 2013
Best sex of my life was with a tranny
Mr Thomas

Chesapeake, OH

#13 Aug 4, 2013
[QUOTE who="who?"]I saw a tranny a while back who was obviously a man. Tall too. I brought it to my friends attention and they said that the tranny used to be a big time lawyer.[/QUOTE]

He/She used to be George Stolze.
who?

Saint Albans, WV

#14 Aug 4, 2013
I think I've actually heard of George Stolze. I knew a guy who had him and said he was a killer lawyer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Presidential search process kicks off next week 4 min Trollbridge 112
Rocky Meadows 5 min wow6982 6
Israel knows how to deal with rioters 28 min MarkJ- 337
sensual massage (Oct '10) 31 min Wondering 150
Millers plastic & goody wife 39 min Layra 41
Cutting the cable, anyone done this? 1 hr Miss Practicality 33
brett mitchell 1 hr WaitJustAMinute! 1
More from around the web

Huntington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE