Red lights on 16th St.
Cal Patty

Huntington, WV

#1 Aug 16, 2013
There needs to be more red lights on 16th St.-Hal Greer Blvd. There are only 17 between Huntington High and 3rd. Ave. With a little ingenuity we could squeeze another ten red lights in that 2 mile stretch. He11 put one at every alley and side St. and we could get another 17. Then it would take us 30 mins. to go 2 miles instead of the lightning fast 15.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#2 Aug 16, 2013
Yea surely there is room for a few more. Auto makers try to make vehicles more fuel efficient but little good does it do with all the crazy red lights. Red lights waste time, fuel, cause extra wear to vehicles, and at times create conditions that may cause accidents.
1 post removed
Chigger

Huntington, WV

#4 Aug 16, 2013
If the lord was to give the world an enema he would stick it right there in Hal Greer Blvd.
ahole

Waynesboro, VA

#5 Aug 16, 2013
You all can blame all those on marshall and cabell hospital. they decide everything for hintington
Driving Miss Daisy

Alexandria, VA

#6 Aug 16, 2013
Cal Patty wrote:
There needs to be more red lights on 16th St.-Hal Greer Blvd. There are only 17 between Huntington High and 3rd. Ave. With a little ingenuity we could squeeze another ten red lights in that 2 mile stretch. He11 put one at every alley and side St. and we could get another 17. Then it would take us 30 mins. to go 2 miles instead of the lightning fast 15.
Oh boo hoo hoo. Youre just crying because you cant drive 75 mph Dont be so impatient. Leave home 15 minutes earlier than you do now. You act like a 10 year old wanting to go to Camden Park. Waaaa! I cant wait. I wanna be there as soon as I walk out the door.
Cal Patty

Huntington, WV

#7 Aug 17, 2013
Driving Miss Daisy wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh boo hoo hoo. Youre just crying because you cant drive 75 mph Dont be so impatient. Leave home 15 minutes earlier than you do now. You act like a 10 year old wanting to go to Camden Park. Waaaa! I cant wait. I wanna be there as soon as I walk out the door.
That's why I want more lights so I can drive 8 mph instead of 11 mph.
I need all the time I can get to be away from the old bat I've been with for the last 40 yrs.
Baboon

Alexandria, VA

#8 Aug 17, 2013
Well the blaqs need all the chances they can get to car jack or rob somebody in there hood it keeps them in their cage so to speak so they dont travel to westmoreland/springvalley area

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum 25 min Paul Masley 721
scott from highlawn ave last name 53 min nay nay 1
Nathan and Amanda Smith 1 hr Jus saying 32
Im new around here where is the best music stores 2 hr CAnOn 4
do most girls take it in the rear? 3 hr James 8
younger guy looking for older woman 3 hr tristate tech 33
Drug dealers 4 hr JohnAdams 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages