First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Huntington, WV

#21 Jun 19, 2013
yuck wrote:
Ate there twice, hotdogs weren't good bbq was greasy but I must say that's some damn good corn bread. Service is slow but I'll most likely go back for some of that corn bread.
It's not a hot dog joint . He probably provide hot dogs for kids since most kids will not eat BBQ.
Do you go to a seafood restaurant to eat streak? Or do you go to a steakhouse?

I have never had greasy food at Carolina BBQ .
Murphy

Huntington, WV

#22 Jun 19, 2013
Where's it at
Greg

United States

#23 Jun 20, 2013
I agree the hot dogs aren't good at all, I've been working on construction on the federal building and the guys get them. The pulled pork is greasy I just get the cookies. Hot dog joint or not he sells them so they can be rated! Never saw a kid in there and we're there almost everyday.
jerold clay

United States

#24 Jun 20, 2013
Greg wrote:
I agree the hot dogs aren't good at all, I've been working on construction on the federal building and the guys get them. The pulled pork is greasy I just get the cookies. Hot dog joint or not he sells them so they can be rated! Never saw a kid in there and we're there almost everyday.
Most BBQ is greasy. The pita pit may be more suitable for you.
Lindsey D

Huntington, WV

#25 Jun 20, 2013
Love BBQ, where is this place located? Would like to try it out.
DLR

Waynesboro, VA

#26 Jun 21, 2013
GOOGLE is your friend
well...

Chesapeake, OH

#27 Jun 21, 2013
Bbq gotta be kinda greasy else it's gonna be dry and nasty
loonie ben

United States

#28 Jun 22, 2013
Lindsey D wrote:
Love BBQ, where is this place located? Would like to try it out.
6th avenue and 9th street
Level 3

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#29 Jun 22, 2013
Personally I wouldn't eat anything that was prepared in the Prichard building. No thank you.
Jen

United States

#30 Jun 27, 2013
What happened at Carolina? I went there today and it is closed for health reasons. Anyone know?

“I like to feel good”

Since: Mar 12

Huntington, WV

#31 Jun 27, 2013
That does not sound good. I have heard their food is great. Hope nothing too bad is up.
Level 3

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#32 Jun 27, 2013
The workers probably got hungry a decided to try that prichard building bbq. BBQ sounds good right about now. I think Ill go out yonder and slaughter a pig. Ill let you know when its time to chow.

Huntington, WV

#33 Jun 27, 2013
Jen wrote:
What happened at Carolina? I went there today and it is closed for health reasons. Anyone know?
Probably personal health reasons. There's been nothing in restaurant inspections that have indicated a problem there.
Bikers are Trash

United States

#34 Jun 27, 2013
Jen wrote:
owner is ill. He will be back.
well...

Huntington, WV

#35 Jun 28, 2013
Get well soon Shawn
Rich

United States

#36 Jun 28, 2013
Shawn is having a temporary health problem. Will be back in three weeks. He will be fine. The good food will be cooking again soon.
Willie

Seth, WV

#37 Jun 30, 2013
After working and spending a lot of time in Memphis Tn. Where they know how to do BBQ right Carolina is the closest to being good BBQ I've had. Carolina's meat is smoked properly and is reasonably priced and Buddy's on the other hand was truly a disapointment

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
herd football 8 min cowboy 132
Which bowl is Marshall going to 9 min chin chan 19
I never seen so many sand higgers 35 min Communist 10
You all are lamo why so quiet now is everybody ... 1 hr Blue eyes 6
Concert announcement Monday - Rock 105 2 hr RWP 2
Can't Afford To Feed My Wife 2 hr Honey 12
Took A Dump In Our Copier Paper Tray 2 hr Poor Copier Repai... 3

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance