home inspection @ 5392 west pea ridge...

home inspection @ 5392 west pea ridge road

Posted in the Huntington Forum

me

Vienna, WV

#1 Aug 22, 2013
I was out bid on this house 2 weeks ago and now it's back on the market. My thoughts are it didn't pass the home inspection. Can anyone help me speak to the people that backed out before I submit another offer? It is the single story brick home behind city national bank on rt. 60
Chester

Huntington, WV

#2 Aug 23, 2013
Why don't you ask your realtor?
dont do it

Forest, VA

#3 Aug 23, 2013
UMMM i looked at this house 2 weeks ago. it's a disaster. foundation issues, standing water under the house resulting in moisture being all over the place including warped walls and floor, moisture between the windows, horrible roof. also, a sewage pump is in the back yard to move the raw sewage from the house up the hill into the main line. when power goes out, or that pump fails.... well your back yard is literally full of your own shit.
true

Vienna, WV

#4 Aug 23, 2013
dont do it wrote:
UMMM i looked at this house 2 weeks ago. it's a disaster. foundation issues, standing water under the house resulting in moisture being all over the place including warped walls and floor, moisture between the windows, horrible roof. also, a sewage pump is in the back yard to move the raw sewage from the house up the hill into the main line. when power goes out, or that pump fails.... well your back yard is literally full of your own shit.
Wow. I appreciate your info. I suspected minor issues, but didn't know how big it would be
true

Vienna, WV

#5 Aug 23, 2013
Chester wrote:
Why don't you ask your realtor?
Realtors cannot answer those questions.
Ethyl ison Methyl

Ona, WV

#6 Aug 25, 2013
dont do it wrote:
Nice house lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FAKE President FAKE News Awards 6 min You got played 36
My company should close today! Itís dangerous! 8 min Big Bad Whitey 66
US WEAKER under Trump, Drops to #3 10 min The Last Warrior ... 3
Fresh Fart Thursday 15 min The Last Warrior ... 3
Is Oprah racist? 19 min Chuck U Farley 13
America Held Hostage Day 363 20 min MarkJ- 14
Marshall Herd Mens Basketball (Jun '15) 21 min They will lose ag... 18
Naming those shythole nations or people 6 hr southern at heart 109

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web