Ripped off by stone Crest animal clinic!
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
person lover

Nitro, WV

#21 May 1, 2013
Crazy Americans wrote:
You people abort children every day yet spend thousands to keep an animal alive?
thank you for having the courage to speak it. i agree by the way.
huh

Logan, WV

#22 May 1, 2013
person lover wrote:
<quoted text>
troll or not, they gotta good point.
Not really. Not everyone who spends money on their animals agrees with abortion. Kind of a weird statement.
confused

Logan, WV

#23 May 1, 2013
person lover wrote:
<quoted text>
thank you for having the courage to speak it. i agree by the way.
Having the courage to speak what? Am I for abortions? No. Am I for caring for your pet and giving it any sort of treatment it needs? Yes. How are those two things even relatable? When did a post about animals turn into a "Thank you for speaking out about abortion" post?
the white supreme

Chicago, IL

#24 May 1, 2013
Crazy Americans wrote:
You people abort children every day yet spend thousands to keep an animal alive?
Animals are not a problem. Liberals should be aborted. I love my guns. I am in the NRA.
Pig

Alexandria, VA

#25 May 2, 2013
confused wrote:
<quoted text>
Having the courage to speak what? Am I for abortions? No. Am I for caring for your pet and giving it any sort of treatment it needs? Yes. How are those two things even relatable? When did a post about animals turn into a "Thank you for speaking out about abortion" post?
because that what topix trolls do. Hijack every forum they can to twist into their own personal agenda. Probably the same person posting under different names...just ignore it, it'll go away eventually.
Zaphod

Alexandria, VA

#26 May 2, 2013
If a dog is raped I think it should have the option to abort. Especially if its raped by a family member.
really

Logan, WV

#27 May 2, 2013
Zaphod wrote:
If a dog is raped I think it should have the option to abort. Especially if its raped by a family member.
Weirdo. Leave it to the trolls to ruin conversations.
Maury

Alexandria, VA

#28 May 2, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>Weirdo. Leave it to the trolls to ruin conversations.
The test results are in!

You! Are the father!
Jim

Brooklyn, NY

#29 May 7, 2013
I was at Stonecrest several days ago and as usual they are ALL the best!
And Dr. King is the greatest ever!

Jim
Peaches

Lynchburg, VA

#30 May 7, 2013
Jim wrote:
I was at Stonecrest several days ago and as usual they are ALL the best!
And Dr. King is the greatest ever!
Jim
Hey Jim. No one said they werent great. But they did rip my friend off and charge her an arm and a leg for was was supposed to be a free visit. I'm sure they are great people.
yay

United States

#31 May 8, 2013
I take my cat up to 20th street. Dr. Candi Baker is wonderful with cats, Dr. Lilly is wonderful with dogs. Reasonable prices, caring doctors. The receptionist is usually snotty, though.
truth

United States

#32 May 9, 2013
yay wrote:
I take my cat up to 20th street. Dr. Candi Baker is wonderful with cats, Dr. Lilly is wonderful with dogs. Reasonable prices, caring doctors. The receptionist is usually snotty, though.
You're speaking about Dr. Ayers office. I love him to pieces and everyone there is no nice, with the exception of the two front desk ladies. I'm really not sure why they even work there if they hate it so much? I've heard SO many people complain about them, too. But, Dr. Ayers is simply amazing. He goes above an beyond what other vets around here do.
Jim

Brooklyn, NY

#33 May 11, 2013
Peaches wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Jim. No one said they werent great. But they did rip my friend off and charge her an arm and a leg for was was supposed to be a free visit. I'm sure they are great people.
I still don't believe that they " ripped your friend off"... My guess would be that your friend wanted "something for nothing" and there are circumstances that you and your friend are not mentioning that caused the charges of which you dispute.
Peaches

Greenville, VA

#34 May 12, 2013
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
I still don't believe that they " ripped your friend off"... My guess would be that your friend wanted "something for nothing" and there are circumstances that you and your friend are not mentioning that caused the charges of which you dispute.
No. She didn't want something for nothing. When you adopt a dog and you pay for it and they say 1st vet visit is free and neuter is free that means its free. Not... Oh we will do this and do that without asking you and charge you. Plain and simple. You ask the customer what you want done or explain to them before you do it.
nunya

Nashville, TN

#35 May 12, 2013
No Way wrote:
<quoted text>You are bat shit crazy! I can't believe people would spend $2000 on a cat surgery when there are children starving to death in this country. Just because people do things with good intentions doesn't make it right. If you charge me $2000 for something, you better be an MD and it better be one of my kids that needs surgery.
Some people are just foolish, self entitled morons!
I'm sure glad you're around to tell us how to spend our hard earned money. I spent nearly 3k on a 13 year old dog that died four days later. I'm still glad I did. If you want to give YOUR money away be my guest, but eff you for criticizing someone else's expenditures. Fist yourself.
concerned

Huntington, WV

#36 May 12, 2013
Peaches wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Jim. No one said they werent great. But they did rip my friend off and charge her an arm and a leg for was was supposed to be a free visit. I'm sure they are great people.
All the vets do the same thing. I have got several pets at the shelter all taken to different drs and all charged way over the "free". How can you have a heart not to let them give pain meds after surgery, like everything else it's a business for the money not for the pain and suffering of helpless animals.
i think

Richmond, VA

#37 May 13, 2013
If I remember right, the initial free visit is clearly stated on the paperwork to determine if the animals health is something you want to deal with? Isn't there a policy that you can return it for a full refund if that free health check reveals something you can't or won't deal with?
Jim

Alexandria, VA

#38 May 15, 2013
nunya wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure glad you're around to tell us how to spend our hard earned money. I spent nearly 3k on a 13 year old dog that died four days later. I'm still glad I did. If you want to give YOUR money away be my guest, but eff you for criticizing someone else's expenditures. Fist yourself.
Good one "nunya"!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Code Enforcement jokes 49 min lol 6
What to wear to the Greenbrier 55 min done it a lot 54
Prevailing wage...bye bye 1 hr lol 16
Lordy, Lordy, Look, Look at the Bday Girl 2 hr Truth 8
Job at Bateman Hospital (Jul '15) 3 hr curious 11
MU Basketball 3 hr Herd for NIT 3
Judge Anderson Family Court 5 hr the Viking 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages