First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Really

United States

#1 Feb 2, 2014
Did she even get booked? No trace of a mugshot!
Does anyone know this "lady"? What a piece of crap she is.....hitting a little girl with her car and leaving the scene.
whist

Huntington, WV

#2 Feb 2, 2014
I heard she called the police and turned herself in, her family is well connected, this will be swept under the rug.
Important

Huntington, WV

#3 Feb 2, 2014
Is she related to the missing man James Darren Mathis of Huntington?
Father of friend

Huntington, WV

#4 Feb 2, 2014
She didn't turn herself in, according to http://www.wowktv.com/story/24598890/teenage-... .

As I posted in another thread, my child is friends with the victim. The girl has several broken bones in her face, as well as 3 pelvic fractures. She's in for a lot of surgeries and a long road to recovery.

Nancy Mathis is a teacher at Fifth Ave Baptist Daycare. I hope they won't want someone who could do this to be around the children in their care. At the very least, I would hope that parents who send their kids to that daycare wouldn't want that.
1 post removed
Just Saying

Huntington, WV

#6 Feb 2, 2014
whist wrote:
I heard she called the police and turned herself in, her family is well connected, this will be swept under the rug.
Who is she related to?
Ooh Nooo

Cannelton, WV

#7 Feb 2, 2014
Everyone needs to write the Mayor and find out why she gets special treatment.
vampy

Huntington, WV

#8 Feb 2, 2014
Ooh Nooo wrote:
Everyone needs to write the Mayor and find out why she gets special treatment.
Wayne County.
Just Saying

Huntington, WV

#9 Feb 2, 2014
vampy wrote:
<quoted text>Wayne County.
Don't know why she's popular in Wayne, but the accident took place in Huntington. So, the citizens should demand something be done.
demand justice

Huntington, WV

#10 Feb 5, 2014
you're all idiots!! not a single one of you has any Idea. she is accused of the crime the reason there is no mug shot is because they have no solid evidence that she committed the crime. so unless you are a witness and have anything to offer I suggest you get up off your high horse and quit dragging this woman though the mud with no proof.

Hockessin, DE

#11 Feb 5, 2014
demand justice wrote:
you're all idiots!! not a single one of you has any Idea. she is accused of the crime the reason there is no mug shot is because they have no solid evidence that she committed the crime. so unless you are a witness and have anything to offer I suggest you get up off your high horse and quit dragging this woman though the mud with no proof.
She was arraigned, was she not? Sounds like evidence to me. Sometimes people are able to post bond at arraignment and avoid the jail, but that sure as hell doesn't make her innocent.
jjt

United States

#12 Feb 5, 2014
demand justice wrote:
She is a piece of shit you are a piece of shit.
demand justice

Huntington, WV

#13 Feb 5, 2014
and you know she is guilty. i have looked into all of this the only evidence they have is that she has the same kind of car as the person who hit the girl and happened to drive that street if they had proof she would be in jail. she's not. you idiot. calling names just means you know I'm right.
oon noo

Cannelton, WV

#14 Feb 5, 2014
Demand justice you are the retard with any luck you can take that ride to prison with her. Oh obviously you did not read the section about the damage to her car in the police report when they found it so get off your high horse. Hopefully they trow the book at her sorry ass.
oon noo

Cannelton, WV

#15 Feb 5, 2014
Money and friends can get you out of a lot of thing especially if you have it and know the rite people in this town and that is a fact!
demand justice

Huntington, WV

#16 Feb 5, 2014
what damage. was there any blood if she hit the girl surely they have better evidence than that!! you're an idiot who believes anything they read. and do you really think if she knows all the right people she would be a daycare employee? seriously?!?! fine believe what the news is feeding you. 1
pointernation

South Point, OH

#17 Feb 5, 2014
demand justice wrote:
what damage. was there any blood if she hit the girl surely they have better evidence than that!! you're an idiot who believes anything they read. and do you really think if she knows all the right people she would be a daycare employee? seriously?!?! fine believe what the news is feeding you. 1
You're an idiot. Believe what the news is feeding you? Honey (as I'm sure you're a woman by the way you are coming across), this isn't CNN or Al Jazeera TV in the Middle East. It's freaking channel 13 news. They report what the police report. Trying to cover an obvious crime. This isn't a murder that no one seen. There was an actual witness. Come on.
demand justice

Huntington, WV

#18 Feb 5, 2014
the first news report called it a silver truck yea your news is foolproof!! and the witness saw a car once like dozens in the area. and how many were checked before they gave up and decided to run this woman's name all over the internet. I'm sure you're a man by how certain you are that you're right. are you a police officer? no I didn't think so!!! so you don't know any more than anyone else. get over yourself!
jjt

United States

#19 Feb 5, 2014
demand justice wrote:
the first news report called it a silver truck yea your news is foolproof!! and the witness saw a car once like dozens in the area. and how many were checked before they gave up and decided to run this woman's name all over the internet. I'm sure you're a man by how certain you are that you're right. are you a police officer? no I didn't think so!!! so you don't know any more than anyone else. get over yourself!
Lol, you need to get over yourself you aren't fooling anyone, you have successfully proven you are an idiot, and the the woman you are trying to defend is a piece of shit.
wow

Cannelton, WV

#20 Feb 5, 2014
Demand is related somehow why else defend a woman who runs down kids and dont stop. To bad it was not your kid I bet you would sure feel differently!
demand justice

Huntington, WV

#21 Feb 5, 2014
because you have no proof it was her. i demand proof. and morons like you can't even provide the basics. you crucify a woman based on substantial evidence. you are what is wrong with the world.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The V Club is owned by a white trash Bill Cosby. 22 min dumb 7
Mariah Roberts Baby Daddy/ WHO 29 min solo dolo 24
Christy Roberts 38 min WHO 8
Rusty eads 51 min Big Daddy 4
Huntington Little League baseball 59 min Barboursville 98
kirstie gail crawford (Apr '12) 1 hr Jus me 14
Women without custody of kid 1 hr With a trash woman 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages