Will huntington crumble or regain sta...

Will huntington crumble or regain stability and structure?

Posted in the Huntington Forum

candidate

Lizemores, WV

#1 May 30, 2013
Its no surprise anymore that the blacks of Detroit have plagued this city for quite some time now. In the 50s Detroit was a beautiful booming city. That was before blacks were forced to move there from chicago and other places. Once the blacks came to detroit, the whole city crumbled and Detroit is now nothing but one giant ghetto. Are these blacks going to migrate here to our fair city and destroy it too? Can our town regain normalcy and rebuild what the blacks have already taken from us? Will law enforcement ever hold enough power to stop them before they start to destroy our town? I wonder about this.
Jay

Huntington, WV

#2 May 30, 2013
Nope. Huntington is toast. It and WV as a whole will never thrive like it once did.
yep

Lizemores, WV

#3 May 31, 2013
I pray for our fair city and I hope the traffickers can be stopped in route to here from now on!
Slum Lord

Nellis, WV

#4 Jun 3, 2013
This place is too far gone. It could be changed, but not enough people care. Nothing but trash around here anymore.
really

Huntington, WV

#5 Jun 3, 2013
its gone
mouse

Mineral Ridge, OH

#6 Jun 4, 2013
candidate wrote:
Its no surprise anymore that the blacks of Detroit have plagued this city for quite some time now. In the 50s Detroit was a beautiful booming city. That was before blacks were forced to move there from chicago and other places. Once the blacks came to detroit, the whole city crumbled and Detroit is now nothing but one giant ghetto. Are these blacks going to migrate here to our fair city and destroy it too? Can our town regain normalcy and rebuild what the blacks have already taken from us? Will law enforcement ever hold enough power to stop them before they start to destroy our town? I wonder about this.
Get rid of the addicts and the dealers will follow
awww

Huntington, WV

#7 Jun 5, 2013
Slum Lord wrote:
This place is too far gone. It could be changed, but not enough people care. Nothing but trash around here anymore.
I have to agree not enough people care
here

Huntington, WV

#8 Jun 5, 2013
So, for the ones that care, whats a person supposed to do?
nohope

Chester, VA

#9 Jun 8, 2013
so much money being made and employment ops being given, from methadone clinics, to rehab, the "so called" sober houses where you can see deals occur all the time,and a law enforcement system that can not house all the offenders, so prostitution is given a slap on the wrist or even a "next to" legal status. Detroit dealers are naturally hunted, however all their contacts are ignored, so the demand never ceases
no i do not think huntington will ever get it together, not strict enough enforcement in certain communities---the "forgotten lands"
Level 3

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#10 Jun 9, 2013
How can huntington be cleaned up? I say that blacks can be searched at anytime no matter what they are doing. Do this and they will run back to detroit. Makes sense to me.
copPer

United States

#11 Jun 10, 2013
Huntington's poor leadership and short sighted management is paying off from decisions made many years ago. In addition the national economy went sour.

The ratio of trash to decent working people is starting to balance out. Too many welfare druggies etc. unskilled people with idle time.

Huntington is doomed. Just sit here and wait for the titanic to sink. The band is still playing on deck.
ol boy

United States

#12 Jun 10, 2013
I think we need to stand strong as a community and do something to let these drug addicts and dealers and welfare scamming trash know that we are fed up..we are a strong city with alot of great ppl.if we show them somehow that we know who they are and wut they are doing and we wont take it anymore maybe more ppl will stand up for the city as well.wut can we do to stop this before huntington is turned to ashes?
the watcher

Huntington, WV

#13 Jun 10, 2013
Huntington will Unfortunatly die,Drug Dealers have the cops on there pay roll.and over a barrel so to speak,the demand is High,And the Mayor. And The City are taxing the the people and Businesess to Death,so No I do not belive this City will Survive,
Former resident

Georgetown, KY

#14 Jun 14, 2013
It will truly end up like a small version of Detroit. I love WV but unless you are living in the Morgantown area or the Eastern Panhandle near D.C., move. Especially if you have kids and can afford to get out. It is over. As someone earlier stated, the ship is sinking yet the band still plays on.
Resident

United States

#15 Jun 15, 2013
Have any of you noticed how many blacks are living in high lawn area and Ritter Park? Too many if you ask me.
Scuba

Englewood, CO

#16 Oct 24, 2013
There is a reason why the detroiters come to
Huntington, alot of people are drug abusers.
And it's not happening in jus h-town even in Morgantown the nicest major wv city the detroiters, pittsburghians, philadelphians, new Yorkers, clevelanders are coming and slinging dope all day, thank god I'm in Denver for little but will be back to h-town and Motown to visit friends and family. But damn is WV the east coast drug point for hoodrats from big city's, it will get worse to trust me, clevelanders come here to all day it just as dying as the D, and wait till them south boys catch on to what detroiters are doing, you know from Atlanta , new Orleans, Memphis,, Charlotte. There will be war zones in Huntington, charleston, parkersburg, Morgantown, beckley, fairmont, wheeling, and clarksburg, how will the state solve that problem the military.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Eb Martin 7 min Wise man 4
"White" cop vs "Black" kids 10 min Wise man 4
America Held Hostage Day 186 1 hr MarkJ- 42
Who beat up Cassie Wilburn at Washington Arms A... 1 hr Wise man 3
for desendents of slaves in america 2 hr solar sprit 87
Anthony Forbush 3 hr Wondering 1
Nickle or Dime bag? (Aug '12) 3 hr Jay 19
Jimmy Hysell tip on samantha Burns body 17 hr Izzy-_- 84

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web