Chick

United States

#1 Mar 30, 2014
Where can I meet other lesbians? I'm only 17 and still in high school so clubs aren't an option.

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#2 Apr 2, 2014
Dating sites. Lie about your age so you can register accounts. Just be sure to come clean before you keet in real person.
Thin Mint

Bladensburg, MD

#3 Apr 3, 2014
Just stop being gay. Most gays are gay because it's stylish. Lame. Go get a man.
trollop

Kenna, WV

#4 Apr 3, 2014
Thin Mint wrote:
Just stop being gay. Most gays are gay because it's stylish. Lame. Go get a man.
Probably the most ignorant thing someone has said on this site. Nice job bigot.
Thin Mint

South Point, OH

#5 Apr 3, 2014
trollop wrote:
<quoted text>Probably the most ignorant thing someone has said on this site. Nice job bigot.
You have to admit for most people who are gay, it is a fad. As for the rest of the gay people, just a form of mental retardation.
uh huh

Hockessin, DE

#6 Apr 3, 2014
Couldn't agree more thinmint
trollop

Kenna, WV

#7 Apr 3, 2014
Thin Mint wrote:
<quoted text>You have to admit for most people who are gay, it is a fad. As for the rest of the gay people, just a form of mental retardation.
Again you are a moron smh and a bigot as is anyone that cosigns with you
Thin Mint

South Point, OH

#8 Apr 3, 2014
I'm just stating it how it is, I hope they find a cure soon. It would be a shame for this disease to get worse....
1 post removed

Location hidden

#10 Apr 4, 2014
Thin Mint wrote:
Just as soon as you stop breathing. I mean your only doing it because you want to, cause you thinks it's cool or a fad. Breathing is for chumps so just quit.

Location hidden

#11 Apr 4, 2014
Also NONE of these haters can actually score, regardless of their preferred sex organ. I say this is true unless they can PROVE otherwise. So I proclaim that Thin Mint (who was obviously thinking about girl scout and is a pedophile) and trollop who most likely cant hook up with the starving stray dos if they had a steak tied to their ass, have NO room to talk. Either they provide pictures or they have no room to talk. We can all assume they are what they hate the most!
Thin Mint

Hockessin, DE

#12 Apr 4, 2014
Malevolent wrote:
<quoted text>Just as soon as you stop breathing. I mean your only doing it because you want to, cause you thinks it's cool or a fad. Breathing is for chumps so just quit.
You're*
Thin Mint

Hockessin, DE

#13 Apr 4, 2014
Breathing is for chumps.... Makes sense. I'm just saying that gays are sick and need some sort of shock therapy or medication to cure their ailment. Don't know where all the hate is coming from....
2 posts removed
trollop

Export, PA

#16 Apr 4, 2014
Malevolent wrote:
Also NONE of these haters can actually score, regardless of their preferred sex organ. I say this is true unless they can PROVE otherwise. So I proclaim that Thin Mint (who was obviously thinking about girl scout and is a pedophile) and trollop who most likely cant hook up with the starving stray dos if they had a steak tied to their ass, have NO room to talk. Either they provide pictures or they have no room to talk. We can all assume they are what they hate the most!
First off I am a lesbian and a fem at that if u met me I bet you would hit on me and I don't know why u grouped me in with the bigot smh maybe you should read better.
THESE R NOT KENOVA FORUMS

Kenova, WV

#17 Apr 4, 2014
Thin Mint wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to admit for most people who are gay, it is a fad. As for the rest of the gay people, just a form of mental retardation.
this is not a kenova forum it is huntionton wv needs to be fixed admin
1 post removed
Thin Mint

Chesapeake, OH

#19 Apr 4, 2014
THESE R NOT KENOVA FORUMS wrote:
<quoted text>this is not a kenova forum it is huntionton wv needs to be fixed admin
Don't see your point....
I AM THE KLITT TIKLER

Kenova, WV

#20 Apr 4, 2014
Thin Mint wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't see your point....
and i am so darn good at it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Suck On This Government Epic Fail ! 9 min southern at heart 11
cars r us 22 min HENRYM 22
Teays Valley Krogers 24 min Here it is 34
Kathryn (Katie) Rife, Raymond Chapman, Carina M... 52 min NoneYa 1
for desendents of slaves in america 1 hr the hotep 73
Do all cops hate their job? 1 hr ABC117 37
Recovery House Agenda For Today 1 hr Tracks 1
Jimmy Hysell tip on samantha Burns body 22 hr letgokkk 56

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web