Posted in the Huntington Forum

hehe

Charleston, WV

#1 Oct 17, 2013
Does anybody know them?
lol

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Oct 17, 2013
Druggie thieves and worthless parents. Can't help Alex cuz she rob u blind. She deserves everything that happens to her. She don't need her kids. They are better off without her
hillbilly

Kenova, WV

#3 Oct 17, 2013
Sounds like the law might."XZAXXX
''
Sad

Chicago, IL

#4 Oct 17, 2013
I went to high school with Alex and she used to be a nice girl but she got pregnant on purpose in high school trying to lock the first baby daddy down, david something is his name anyways things didn't work out and she needed up shaving her head bald like Britney spears..... Then she had a second baby but I have no idea who the father of the second is but I do know Matt has been to jail a few times, i wouldn't doubt he's on drugs but as far as Alex goes last I heard from mutual friends she moved and had a job and was working on getting her life in order. When I last saw her she only had her daughter and was a good mom...
i know

Huntington, WV

#5 Oct 17, 2013
U would b mentally f**ked up in the head to if u had the kinda father she did.

Level 1

Since: Oct 13

United States

#6 Oct 18, 2013
i know them ehhh to much bad shit happened around me with them around they fight all the time. And just not good for a dam thing in my honest opinion. U see them run they will both rob you
old friend

Summersville, WV

#7 Oct 20, 2013
she dont deserve her kids at all. she is on heroin and god knows what else. all they ever try to do if f*&^ people over. they hurt the ones who try to help them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lesbians=disgusting boy wannabes 10 min The Last Warrior ... 158
Rahall-Jenkins House race remains tight 13 min allen 176
Why I will never shop at Huntington Walmart again 23 min Target 51
uk #1 25 min Julius snapped leg 2
Rachel Proctor 25 min who cares 5
Looking to Make Extra $ for Christmas!! Any job... 27 min news man 42
Family Law Attorneys 29 min Meth head 6
MARSHALL claim To Fame isn't What YOU think HERD 38 min Exactly 70
Huntington Dating
Find my Match