Construction at Cabell-Huntington Hos...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
worker

Huntington, WV

#23 Nov 9, 2013
The new OR rooms are being built right off the back of the hospital. The walkway over to the old smoke area is an old plan. Not sure what is going on over there but its not the rooms. Maybe they have future plans for that but not currently.
Level 3

Since: Jan 12

Huntington, WV

#24 Nov 9, 2013
Yes, I think there is definitely going to be more to it than just the operating room expansion. With them actually digging up the pavement behind the hospital where they have closed the road off, I would think they are going to build something else from the ground up.
chhemp

Culloden, WV

#25 Nov 9, 2013
The walkway will be behind the hospital beside the loading dock. No walkway at HGB
Krit

South Point, OH

#26 Nov 9, 2013
It's an expansion of the E.R. What is going on with cabell taking over Marshall? Are they going to pay the employees of Marshall, Cabell wages? Marshall's pay is a disgrace to there employees with all the money they make an have to pay them minimum is ridiculous!
Level 3

Since: Jan 12

Huntington, WV

#27 Nov 10, 2013
Krit wrote:
It's an expansion of the E.R. What is going on with cabell taking over Marshall? Are they going to pay the employees of Marshall, Cabell wages? Marshall's pay is a disgrace to there employees with all the money they make an have to pay them minimum is ridiculous!
That's the first I've heard of an ER expansion or Cabell taking over MarshallHealth??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
smmc board and ceo thread 4 min -zaphod- 69
mike keesee 6 min his other daughter 5
Obama has forgotten his place. 9 min Anonymous 49
Valentines day in palestine 19 min Anonymous 7
where are the best & the worst neighbor hoods i... (Aug '12) 22 min ghetto 23
Stressed 26 min Observer 4
ATTN Blacks and Hispanics 46 min chips 69
More from around the web

Huntington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE