International treaties overule consti...

International treaties overule constitution

Posted in the Huntington Forum

liberal feelings

Saint Albans, WV

#1 Nov 1, 2013
The Justice Department contends that international treaties give the federal government powers normally curtailed by the Constitution.

http://www.google.com/url...

I agree, so lets get these guns banned now!!!
Gosh

Huntington, WV

#2 Nov 1, 2013
I'm a liberal and is disagree with you that it is that sweeping.
1 post removed
Gosh

Huntington, WV

#4 Nov 1, 2013
lol
Silent majority

Chesapeake, OH

#5 Nov 2, 2013
liberal feelings wrote:
The Justice Department contends that international treaties give the federal government powers normally curtailed by the Constitution.
http://www.google.com/url...
I agree, so lets get these guns banned now!!!
I agree...most like you have no business owning a gun.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#6 Nov 2, 2013
If and when revolution sweeps across this nation we will remember the liberal despots and traitors. Beginning with the mouthpiece THE LIBERAL MEDIA and all who went running to them for enactment of laws that limited our freedoms.Especially the pc types who limited our freedom of speech. There will be mass trials that would make the salem witch trials pale in comparison. A storm is brewing.
Mack Daddy

Charleston, WV

#7 Nov 2, 2013
liberal feelings wrote:
The Justice Department contends that international treaties give the federal government powers normally curtailed by the Constitution.
http://www.google.com/url...
I agree, so lets get these guns banned now!!!
Typical liberal turd. They think their needs enable them to put a claim on somebody elses life. They are willing to give up freedom for the promise of rainbows and unicorns. It makes me want to puke.
1 post removed
Wow

Huntington, WV

#9 Nov 4, 2013
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
If and when revolution sweeps across this nation we will remember the liberal despots and traitors. Beginning with the mouthpiece THE LIBERAL MEDIA and all who went running to them for enactment of laws that limited our freedoms.Especially the pc types who limited our freedom of speech. There will be mass trials that would make the salem witch trials pale in comparison. A storm is brewing.
Ooooooooo, I think we should all be afraid of "guys" like you. lol
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#10 Nov 4, 2013
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Ooooooooo, I think we should all be afraid of "guys" like you. lol
Yeah..if and when revolution happens you girly men will crawl back into their closets and remain silent while cowering in fear. There will be no government or liberal media able or willing to fight your battles.Therefore you wont be able to hide behind them while thumbing your nose at real men and saying "Nah nah nah nah nah nah"LOL
liberal feelings

Powellton, WV

#11 Nov 4, 2013
I can't wait till these international treaties are enforced by the U.N and U.S. coalition forces.
These big mouthed, closed minded, conservative racists scum will poop their pants and willingly give the coalition forces their guns without a fight.
Those foolish enough not to, will be well ventilated and taken out of the gene pool.
It's about time we finally joined the rest of the enlightened world and get rid of these murderous weapons of mass destruction.
whitewash

Huntington, WV

#12 Nov 4, 2013
liberal feelings wrote:
I can't wait till these international treaties are enforced by the U.N and U.S. coalition forces.
These big mouthed, closed minded, conservative racists scum will poop their pants and willingly give the coalition forces their guns without a fight.
Those foolish enough not to, will be well ventilated and taken out of the gene pool.
It's about time we finally joined the rest of the enlightened world and get rid of these murderous weapons of mass destruction.
You sir are an imbecile
Gosh

Huntington, WV

#13 Nov 4, 2013
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah..if and when revolution happens you girly men will crawl back into their closets and remain silent while cowering in fear. There will be no government or liberal media able or willing to fight your battles.Therefore you wont be able to hide behind them while thumbing your nose at real men and saying "Nah nah nah nah nah nah"LOL
Real men? You think that makes real men?

lol

Wolverines.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#14 Nov 4, 2013
liberal feelings wrote:
I can't wait till these international treaties are enforced by the U.N and U.S. coalition forces.
These big mouthed, closed minded, conservative racists scum will poop their pants and willingly give the coalition forces their guns without a fight.
Those foolish enough not to, will be well ventilated and taken out of the gene pool.
It's about time we finally joined the rest of the enlightened world and get rid of these murderous weapons of mass destruction.
You mean baby killing abortionists and aids carrying gays dont you?LOL
Silent majority

Chesapeake, OH

#15 Nov 5, 2013
liberal feelings wrote:
I can't wait till these international treaties are enforced by the U.N and U.S. coalition forces.
These big mouthed, closed minded, conservative racists scum will poop their pants and willingly give the coalition forces their guns without a fight.
Those foolish enough not to, will be well ventilated and taken out of the gene pool.
It's about time we finally joined the rest of the enlightened world and get rid of these murderous weapons of mass destruction.
Heres the confused liberal mind at work folks...

First were called "racists"....the old standby arguement.

Then she calls for an end to the "murderous" weapons...

And to facilitate this, the "murderous" citizens need to be murdered by the "enlightened" ones....

Youre a certified psycho...

The whole point of owning guns is to protect ourselves from psychos like you....
Derper

Huntington, WV

#16 Nov 5, 2013
none of you are at all concerned with what to do with the women after this revolution. How will you repopulate the country? It's all just chest beating and screeching. lol.

Moes.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
blacks vs whites (Mar '14) 26 min Proud police officer 25
America Held Hostage Day 459 43 min MarkJ- 10
Last Post Wins! (Jan '11) 47 min southern at heart 3,521
Lady G's or Southern X (Oct '15) 1 hr just wondering 34
Huntington highlanders 1 hr Baseball mom 83
Huntington Babe Ruth 1 hr Baseball mom 66
Officer Involved Shooting 1 hr Bob 1

Huntington Jobs

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages