Does anyone else think a good samarit...

Does anyone else think a good samaritan is a jerk ?

Posted in the Huntington Forum

MMM

Ashland, KY

#1 Mar 31, 2014
Do They ????????
nope

Bluefield, WV

#2 Mar 31, 2014
do you need a tissue?
News Flash

Huntington, WV

#3 Mar 31, 2014
nope wrote:
do you need a tissue?
Goody, Did you change your name to "Nope"?
Silent Majority

Philadelphia, PA

#4 Apr 1, 2014
Good Samaritan is lacking something in their life. Only a nutter would patrol local forums, for free, so they can "clean them up" and control what people say...good luck with that, looks like you will have your hands full. You'll get tired and go away eventually...and go back to all your cats...they always do.
MMM

Ashland, KY

#5 Apr 1, 2014
Probably a bible thumper that knows whats best for everyone else but theirselves !!!!!!!!!!
a good samaritan

Bluefield, WV

#6 Apr 1, 2014
not a bible thumper, not a nutter...just an average person that has seen what this filth does to people and communities and the children of the very people you bash. i know you guys are filled with so much hate, are too chicken to just say these things to people yourself, or even pass the gossipy trash to a person verbally for fear that it would come back on you......but its still no excuse to try to ruin people with garbage. i mean, obviously you all are the ones with the problem if you got to get on here to vent. seek counseling and find out what's wrong with you that you can't speak up in person.
MMM

Ashland, KY

#7 Apr 1, 2014
a good samaritan wrote:
not a bible thumper, not a nutter...just an average person that has seen what this filth does to people and communities and the children of the very people you bash. i know you guys are filled with so much hate, are too chicken to just say these things to people yourself, or even pass the gossipy trash to a person verbally for fear that it would come back on you......but its still no excuse to try to ruin people with garbage. i mean, obviously you all are the ones with the problem if you got to get on here to vent. seek counseling and find out what's wrong with you that you can't speak up in person.
Maybe i like this filth along with several others as i see on here !!!!! What gives you the right to censor what i look at ? I can care less what you look at !!!!! So you are either a bible thumper nosey ass or something because what i do or look at is none of your F-ING business !!! if you dont like it the best thing you can do is stay off topix and for that matter the internet if your feelings are that sensitive !!!!!!!!!

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#8 Apr 1, 2014
MMM wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe i like this filth along with several others as i see on here !!!!! What gives you the right to censor what i look at ? I can care less what you look at !!!!! So you are either a bible thumper nosey ass or something because what i do or look at is none of your F-ING business !!! if you dont like it the best thing you can do is stay off topix and for that matter the internet if your feelings are that sensitive !!!!!!!!!
Yeah. Maybe you're a huge D bag and you love this crap.
MMM

Ashland, KY

#9 Apr 1, 2014
-zaphod- wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. Maybe you're a huge D bag and you love this crap.
I am like the rest of the perverts on here like you !!!!

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#10 Apr 1, 2014
MMM wrote:
<quoted text>I am like the rest of the perverts on here like you !!!!
You're right about you being a pervert. You're wrong about being like me.
MMM

Ashland, KY

#11 Apr 1, 2014
-zaphod- wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right about you being a pervert. You're wrong about being like me.
You have to have something wrong with you to be on here ??? I do !!!!!!!!!
a good samaritan

Bluefield, WV

#12 Apr 2, 2014
I not only agree with Zaphod, but am beginning to think that you have more of a problem than being a pervert. I would like to once again reiterate that I am not censoring you. Topix is doing that. I am simply reporting the posts. If they were legal, they wouldn't be deleted.
a good samaritan

United States

#13 Apr 2, 2014
I also need to reiterate that i get off reading these posts before i have them deleted !!!!!!!!!!
Silent Majority

Bluefield, WV

#14 Apr 2, 2014
I am a whiny arse. Hear my foot stomp. I just sheet on myself and now I need changed.
1 post removed
MMM

Ashland, KY

#16 Apr 2, 2014
trash hauler wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you believe in Jesus Christ?
Yes but i dont believe in making someone else believe that is their choice to make for themselves !!!!!!
a good samaritan

United States

#17 Apr 2, 2014
But i am just not a real smart person. Well i am a smart ass. But you must repent. Halleluyah
a good samaritan

United States

#18 Apr 2, 2014
Ill have your posts removed hahaha.cause thats how i roll and i have nothing else to do

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
is there really a swingers club (Sep '12) 54 min John Horner 169
Diva Soul Food Joanna Williams 1 hr redneck 21
Jimmy Hysell tip on samantha Burns body 1 hr Izzy-_- 65
for desendents of slaves in america 2 2 hr Candy 78
georgersnider111 2 hr debbieP 1
Teays Valley Krogers 3 hr Second Opinion 43
river park hospital (Jul '11) 3 hr Just askin 276

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance