Christopher's eats in barboursville
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
micki

Chesapeake, OH

#24 Aug 7, 2013
They have been caught lately overcharging people's credit cards and WON'T refund the money until the following Monday. Happened SEVERAL times in the past few months
shhh

Hansford, WV

#25 Aug 7, 2013
If Martha pumphrey here's u talking bad abt her besty Chris she will get all work up !! Don't mention anything bad about fa&&ots either !
p

Lyndora, PA

#26 Aug 8, 2013
I really don't understand a lot of these posts. It strikes me as a personal vendetta or something. I mean, it Is possible you all had bad experiences I suppose but I've been there 4 times and have always enjoyed myself. It's definitely expensive, I get that criticism, but worst meal ever? Hardly. it's been a few months since the last time I was there but I don't see it getting THAT much worse in that amount of time. Who knows, topix is weird.
Paws

Huntington, WV

#27 Aug 8, 2013
p wrote:
I really don't understand a lot of these posts. It strikes me as a personal vendetta or something. I mean, it Is possible you all had bad experiences I suppose but I've been there 4 times and have always enjoyed myself. It's definitely expensive, I get that criticism, but worst meal ever? Hardly. it's been a few months since the last time I was there but I don't see it getting THAT much worse in that amount of time. Who knows, topix is weird.
Yes, it was the worst meal I've ever had. The vegetables in my side dish were spoiled and soured. The smell was terrible. The chicken was spongy and obviously low quality frozen chicken. Any "chef" who serves food like that should find a new profession. It was an embarrassment!
happy limp wrist

Huntington, WV

#28 Aug 8, 2013
Paws wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it was the worst meal I've ever had. The vegetables in my side dish were spoiled and soured. The smell was terrible. The chicken was spongy and obviously low quality frozen chicken. Any "chef" who serves food like that should find a new profession. It was an embarrassment!
I bet you are a jilted boyfriend by the writing style of your posts.
Katg

Jacksonville, FL

#29 Sep 15, 2015
Nub wrote:
Worst food hands down in the area.
That's because you're used to Burger King ! Lol
wvfoodie

Huntington, WV

#30 Sep 25, 2015
Seriously I think it's one of the best places around. Yeah it's a lil pricey but what isn't these days. Like everywhere you have to play with the menu until you find what YOU like. The pork nachos are freaking amazing. Other things I've tried were all okay. Not great but not bad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trumps travel ban goes into effect Yay! 13 min mark 13
Myrtle Beach 1 hr Griswald 61
Travel ban effective Thursday 1 hr Griswald 1
Healthcare can't be everything to everybody. 1 hr Griswald 11
People brag about their vacations 1 hr Griswald 7
Baltimore Street drugs 1 hr Justin queer 859
Seattle’s min. wage hike hurting low-level work... 2 hr KillswitchEngaged 7

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance