Christopher's eats in barboursville

Posted in the Huntington Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Foodie

Saint Albans, WV

#1 Feb 13, 2013
Anyone tried this new place out yet? Can't find a menu with prices on it, was the food good for the price paid? Is it upscale or casual like a chipotle?

Level 3

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#2 Feb 13, 2013
sorry have not heard of it !
FYI

Ripley, WV

#3 Feb 13, 2013
Where is it at in Barboursville?
Foodie

Saint Albans, WV

#4 Feb 13, 2013
I believe it is in that big plaza that has the goodwill, tascali's, enstyle, etc... They have a website christopherseats.com . Just opened I think a week ago.
FYI

Ripley, WV

#5 Feb 13, 2013
I may go check it out tomorrow and ill let u know!!
Fot Bottomed Girl

Huntington, WV

#6 Feb 14, 2013
Pricey....lunch for two...$33.00
1 post removed
For real

AOL

#8 Feb 14, 2013
To the person who said it was 33.00 for two people to have lunch. What did you order?
Ruth

Clendenin, WV

#9 Mar 1, 2013
Foodie wrote:
Anyone tried this new place out yet? Can't find a menu with prices on it, was the food good for the price paid? Is it upscale or casual like a chipotle?
Ate there yesterday for lunch. Burger $11.00 cheapest thing on menu is cheese flat bread at $10.00. Can't remember salad price. Casual, nice atmosphere. Had white cheese flat bread with white sauce very good.
ghost of mr food

Washington, PA

#10 Mar 1, 2013
Went there last week and was delighted! Very nice atmosphere very nice servers. I had the meat loaf panini and truffle fries which were to die for! Going back tonight to try the dinner menu. If you enjoy good food check this place out. Soooooo good.
what?

Huntington, WV

#11 Mar 2, 2013
ghost of mr food wrote:
Went there last week and was delighted! Very nice atmosphere very nice servers. I had the meat loaf panini and truffle fries which were to die for! Going back tonight to try the dinner menu. If you enjoy good food check this place out. Soooooo good.
I think you're really the ghost of Christopher. Sounds like you're the owner.
just me

Huntington, WV

#12 Mar 2, 2013
It was nice but was $90 for 4 of us we just had 2 flatbread pizzas & 2 bison burgers. Very tasty though
ghost of mr food

Evans City, PA

#13 Mar 2, 2013
[QUOTE who="what? "]<quoted text>I think you're really the ghost of Christopher. Sounds like you're the owner.[/QUOTE]
lol nah definitely not Christopher. I'm just a dude who went there once and thought it was good. The draft beer was a little pricey tho.
Jenna

Huntington, WV

#14 Jul 26, 2013
It is a little pricey, but good food and great atmosphere. Greek flatbread pizza is excellent as was the Greek salad.
Nub

Kenova, WV

#15 Jul 27, 2013
Worst food hands down in the area.
momsy

Huntington, WV

#16 Jul 27, 2013
wayyyy over priced and its not that good took to long to get our food it wasnt worth the wait at all i was very dissapointed
blue

Richmond, VA

#17 Jul 27, 2013
I hate you eating at that place! sucks! I pick Logan's any day over Christophers eats... I don't see how they're staying open you never see any cars over there
1 post removed
faraha

Huntington, WV

#19 Jul 27, 2013
yup waste of money in my opion but to each his own everybody has different taste
1 post removed
tommy1975

Brooklyn, NY

#21 Jul 27, 2013
We went there a few days ago. I thought the food was pretty good but I do agree it was also pricey. I drank water and ate a sandwich. The lunch total for just two of us was almost $30. The place was empty except one other couple and the hostess tried to seat us at a small, two person table in the corner. I can see that when a place is busy but it wasn't. We asked for a table with more room and were seated as we requested. The server was nice and provided good service. We might go back.
Paws

Huntington, WV

#22 Jul 30, 2013
Worst meal I've ever had! The prices are high for the area, it wouldn't be so bad if the food was good but it isn't. I saw they got a bad health department inspection too. Locals are catching on to the horrible food since the place is ALWAYS empty.
Just my experience

AOL

#23 Aug 7, 2013
Saw some sloppy looking, bald, white guy with his gut hanging out of his untucked shirt, smoking out front of the window visible from our table. I then watched as he walked right in and started putting toppings on flatbreads without washing his hands. He then kept scratching his nose and touching his face. He looked old enough to know better too. If you are gonna have the oven visible to customers make sure people know to wash their hands and not be touching their face and then touching food. Thank god we had not ordered flat bread.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rakeem Cato goes undrafted in NFL 13 min The Truth 19
Best ever hookers in huntington (Nov '12) 34 min Mike 159
Thieves riding bikes with backpacks 38 min Simply curious 18
Ouija board 44 min Dickie Smalls 6
CHH Employees and Hospital Health (Sep '13) 57 min CHH Post Deleted 104
Message To The Caucasian People. 1 hr Observer 28
Jessica 3 hr DrBigDikHairynuts 8
Huntington Teacher, 3rd offence DUI 5 hr Observer 41
Huntington Dating
Find my Match