I know someone who smokes pot..

I know someone who smokes pot..

Posted in the Huntington Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
KPB

Hadley, PA

#1 Feb 12, 2013
A person I know smokes pot. It's quite obvious to everyone around him and we all disapprove (not going into details, but he shouldn't do it and he knows better). Is there any way I can get him arrested? He most likely stores it at his house so I'm not sure how to go about "catching" him or notifying the police because I don't personally witness him in the act very often. Any advice would be appreciated.
Really Now

Chesapeake, OH

#2 Feb 12, 2013
KPB wrote:
A person I know smokes pot. It's quite obvious to everyone around him and we all disapprove (not going into details, but he shouldn't do it and he knows better). Is there any way I can get him arrested? He most likely stores it at his house so I'm not sure how to go about "catching" him or notifying the police because I don't personally witness him in the act very often. Any advice would be appreciated.
Big deal, Get a life
no

Pittsburgh, PA

#3 Feb 12, 2013
Who cares! Why don't you quit worrying about other people and worry about yourself. Quit trying to be a snitch.

“Smokin' Hot'n'Feelin' Groovy”

Level 9

Since: Apr 12

Been There,Done That,Now What?

#4 Feb 12, 2013
Everybody knows someone who smokes pot,...

Level 2

Since: Jun 11

Earth

#5 Feb 12, 2013
KPB wrote:
A person I know smokes pot. It's quite obvious to everyone around him and we all disapprove (not going into details, but he shouldn't do it and he knows better). Is there any way I can get him arrested? He most likely stores it at his house so I'm not sure how to go about "catching" him or notifying the police because I don't personally witness him in the act very often. Any advice would be appreciated.
Really?... Really????
My advice would be to try to get someone arrested for something serious.
Stupidity

Smithers, WV

#6 Feb 13, 2013
if your serious about catching him I would wear a wire and hide cameras all over the place and ask him to smoke a j with you and then I would have the swat team waiting outside and his family and friends in the other room to confront him and have an intervention! When he turns down the 3 month rehab plan for pot addiction then I would have the swat team storm the house!! Get a life dude
Good friend

Smithers, WV

#7 Feb 13, 2013
Yeah get him arrested so he can get a felony charge and have trouble getting a job for the rest of his life for smoking a joint. Way to look out for your "friend"!
Stupidity

Smithers, WV

#8 Feb 13, 2013
Good friend wrote:
Yeah get him arrested so he can get a felony charge and have trouble getting a job for the rest of his life for smoking a joint. Way to look out for your "friend"!
Must be a fat joint for a felony charge! Lol
1 post removed
what

Charleston, WV

#10 Feb 13, 2013
Really?

You are that worried about someone smoking a little marijuana?

Dude, you have watched to many 'Just say no' commercials.

Marijuana is no big deal.

Mind your own business.
Dude Watson

Cleveland, OH

#11 Feb 13, 2013
KPB wrote:
A person I know smokes pot. It's quite obvious to everyone around him and we all disapprove (not going into details, but he shouldn't do it and he knows better). Is there any way I can get him arrested? He most likely stores it at his house so I'm not sure how to go about "catching" him or notifying the police because I don't personally witness him in the act very often. Any advice would be appreciated.
"NEWS FLASH" Rain is wet!
Cletus

Berkeley Springs, WV

#12 Feb 13, 2013
KPB wrote:
A person I know smokes pot. It's quite obvious to everyone around him and we all disapprove (not going into details, but he shouldn't do it and he knows better). Is there any way I can get him arrested? He most likely stores it at his house so I'm not sure how to go about "catching" him or notifying the police because I don't personally witness him in the act very often. Any advice would be appreciated.
I know someone who doesn't smoke pot. Leave the poor guy alone. As a Vietnam Veteran I smoked pot for many years. It kept me from hurting people. Now old age prevents me.
1 post removed
Youre a basket case

Chesapeake, OH

#14 Feb 13, 2013
KPB wrote:
A person I know smokes pot. It's quite obvious to everyone around him and we all disapprove (not going into details, but he shouldn't do it and he knows better). Is there any way I can get him arrested? He most likely stores it at his house so I'm not sure how to go about "catching" him or notifying the police because I don't personally witness him in the act very often. Any advice would be appreciated.
If all your friend is doing is smoking a little weed. Leave him/her the Fuk alone. I've NEVER heard of a pothead that steals/pawns things to "get their fix". Weed is given by doctors in many states so people know its not bad for you. It's a God grown plant.

If you're so adamant about turning in a "dope user", seek out the family member doing pills. You say there isn't one?? BULLSHIT! There is at least one pill user/abuser in every family in this country right now. Do not try and say there isn't. THATS where you should concentrate your energy if you want to help.
His or her smoking weed and feeling comfortable, mellow, happy, has you down because YOU aren't happy, mellow or comfortable in your life.

Wake up and smell the coffee oh great one. Smoking some weed is the least of this countries worries right now.

If you want to help someone, seek out that pill/heroin user in your family and let them know you are willing to help them.

I bet you're so perfect that you've never ran a stop sign? Took a pill that wasn't prescribed to you when your back ached, head hurt etc?
You've probably never driven faster than the posted speed limit?? You ever drank a beer or two then drove?

If you've done ANY of those things, you best be turning yourself into the authorities because you my friend are a danger to society. As a matter of fact, If you've done ANY of those things then you are MORE DANGEROUS to society than you're friend smoking a little weed.

Get a life and grow the Fuk up. Smoking a joint or two doesn't make a person bad.

If you think you have to change someone then change your own way of thinking. Might do us all some good.
Really

Hurricane, WV

#15 Feb 13, 2013
I'm just glad I'm not your friend.
1 post removed
Johnny Derpp

Mooresville, NC

#17 Feb 13, 2013
Fubar wrote:
Pot is a lot more serious than people think. These people run around impaired driving cars and working high.
I have been pretty stoned basically every time I have driven a car for the past 8 years. I have never had an accident, never even gotten a speeding ticket. The cops have pulled me over a couple of times and I was high as shit but they couldn't tell. I went through a bunch of sobriety checkpoints super stoned as well, never got hassled. I also have been high at work every day I have been there at every single job I have ever had. Some of them even drug tested, I just packed synthetic urine and hand warmer packets in my lunch every day. Never been fired from a job or even suspected of being a drug user but I am big time. Also, just for your comment I am going to drive around in my car today and smoke two or three joints. You are directly responsible for this. I hope I see you out there, I will be the guy in the smoke filled car with the blood red eyes from smoking marijuana all day.
1 post removed
Really

Hurricane, WV

#19 Feb 13, 2013
Why do you care? Its not your life. Let it be.
1 post removed
Really

Hurricane, WV

#21 Feb 13, 2013
If I do it will be my fault so f*ck off
1 post removed
KFC

Ridgeview, WV

#23 Feb 13, 2013
KPB wrote:
A person I know smokes pot. It's quite obvious to everyone around him and we all disapprove (not going into details, but he shouldn't do it and he knows better). Is there any way I can get him arrested? He most likely stores it at his house so I'm not sure how to go about "catching" him or notifying the police because I don't personally witness him in the act very often. Any advice would be appreciated.
I can help you out on this, Tell me where he is and I can join him, Then I can tell you what kind of pot it is :) and if it is any good, Maybe buy a joint for the road :)
LOL

Huntington, WV

#24 Feb 13, 2013
Fubar wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you want to live your life high and impaired? You are destroying your brain by introducing toxins from burned herb into your body. Lung damage, vascular damage, nervous system damage.
What about alcohol? Tobacco? Fast food and the entire processed food industry? Should we ban these? You can eat and vaporize Cannabis too.

What about the mindless dribble on television destroying your psyche?

The National Cancer Institute has found that Cannabis cures pain, inflammation, nausea, insomnia, and anxiety, not only in cancer patients. It will soon enough be medically legal nationally.

Not to mention Hemp which can make super durable fiber and contains a complete amino acid profile.

The pharmaceutical, alcohol, and nicotine lobbies kind of have us in a bind for the moment.
Douche

Huntington, WV

#25 Feb 13, 2013
KPB wrote:
A person I know smokes pot. It's quite obvious to everyone around him and we all disapprove (not going into details, but he shouldn't do it and he knows better). Is there any way I can get him arrested? He most likely stores it at his house so I'm not sure how to go about "catching" him or notifying the police because I don't personally witness him in the act very often. Any advice would be appreciated.
You really think having this guy arrested will be the cure? Come on, man! If you are truly concerned and not trying to cause trouble for the guy, try getting all of these so called friends that are worried about him together and confronting him about it and expressing your concerns. You may learn a great deal that way.

But, my guess since you are not referring to this dude as a friend, is that you are just trying to cause trouble and stick your nose into where it doesn't belong. Be careful...you might just get it cut off. Besides, there is no point in ruining someone's life and family for a little green that will be legal someday soon.
KPB

Hadley, PA

#26 Feb 13, 2013
Well, since all of you chose to be so judgemental of ME without even knowing the situation, screw you guys. Maybe his habit is preventing him from being a productive member of society and maybe he does other illegal things that are "more of a big deal" than just weed. I thoroughly enjoyed reading all your stupid comments about how it's "not that bad" but I've seen firsthand that it is. You can justify your wrongdoings all you want with every excuse about weed in the book, but you have no idea how it has impacted this person- and more importantly- the people around him. He has no family left that will take him in because of this habit. So thank you for being absolutely NO help whatsoever. I hope you all get busted for it, too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poor Markj 5 min gary 22
Pray With Us The Lords Prayer April 23, 2018 16 min Anonymous 1
BIKINI mAiD SERVICE are there any here LAdies (Oct '13) 39 min Chop 21
Let's play one word (borrowed from Broken Bow O... (May '13) 3 hr winner 114
Let's Play One Word (Stolen from the Man,WV Forum) (Nov '08) 3 hr winner 4,402
Add a word drop a word. (Nov '12) 3 hr winner 809
lets play one word (Sep '11) 3 hr winner 2,206

Huntington Jobs

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages