First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Hoss

Huntington, WV

#1 Jan 11, 2013
Looks the NRA is in for A shock.They have A President of the USA that IS intelligent and not bought off by their big buck donations to right wing politicians.I guess they can all get together and overthrow the government or just watch the idiots on Fox news exploit their paranoia...looking forward to new gun laws that are just around the corner.
Butt Humper

United States

#2 Jan 11, 2013
Good luck with that one hoss. I look forward to your kind going to a FEMA camp gas chamber.
Butt Humper

United States

#3 Jan 11, 2013
Ignorant uninformed people like you will be the first ones to be rounded up. Fox News and CNN will not save you.
Zaphod

Springfield, NJ

#4 Jan 11, 2013
Butt Humper wrote:
Ignorant uninformed people like you will be the first ones to be rounded up. Fox News and CNN will not save you.
Hilarious.
An Alex Jones disciple talking about FEMA camps calling anyone ignorant is so flippin funny. Here's a clue big guy. Everyone thinks you and your cadre of idiots are pathetically stupid. For good reason. You seriously need a rectal cranium removal surgery ASAP.
There's no point in arguing with you people. You live in some sort of fantasy land and nothing will penetrate that mass inside your head that's supposed to be a brain.
Butt Humper

United States

#5 Jan 11, 2013
Hope you are correct sir.
1 post removed
Zaphod

Springfield, NJ

#7 Jan 11, 2013
Silent majority wrote:
<quoted text>You seem to be pretty good at dishing out the insults....sadly tho that doesnt win debates
It's not a debate when you're arguing with crazy people who think the talking points they get from Fox are valid points.
Lapso

Huntington, WV

#8 Jan 11, 2013
You anti gun people must believe hitler and Stalin were good men too. Lol. The people who TRY to sound the most educated on a subject usually end up being the most ignorant. Hope you all are right but I'm not leaving my families safety to god or my country. Ill leave it to Sam Colt
1 post removed
Butt Humper

United States

#10 Jan 11, 2013
Lapso wrote:
You anti gun people must believe hitler and Stalin were good men too. Lol. The people who TRY to sound the most educated on a subject usually end up being the most ignorant. Hope you all are right but I'm not leaving my families safety to god or my country. Ill leave it to Sam Colt
Anti gunners remind me of the OSHA guy that used to inspect our plant and he said OSHA should ban adjustable wrenches because it would eliminate busted knuckles.
lol

Hansford, WV

#11 Jan 11, 2013
Zaphod wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not a debate when you're arguing with crazy people who think the talking points they get from Fox are valid points.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! !!!!!

He said FOX! IN YOUR FACE!!!

You're a f$%king 'tard, Zaphod. Get new material or GTFO.
DrEviler

Charleston, WV

#12 Jan 11, 2013
Hoss wrote:
Looks the NRA is in for A shock.They have A President of the USA that IS intelligent and not bought off by their big buck donations to right wing politicians.I guess they can all get together and overthrow the government or just watch the idiots on Fox news exploit their paranoia...looking forward to new gun laws that are just around the corner.
You mean the fact they have added 100,000+ paying members in the last month? Yeah, they are sure in trouble.
2nd Amendment

Barboursville, WV

#13 Jan 11, 2013
Lapso wrote:
Here here!
2nd Amendment

Barboursville, WV

#14 Jan 11, 2013
Butt Humper wrote:
<quoted text>Anti gunners remind me of the OSHA guy that used to inspect our plant and he said OSHA should ban adjustable wrenches because it would eliminate busted knuckles.
Lmao. What a moron!!!!!!! He has never worked with tools a day in his life!!!
2nd Amendment

Barboursville, WV

#15 Jan 11, 2013
DrEviler wrote:
<quoted text>You mean the fact they have added 100,000+ paying members in the last month? Yeah, they are sure in trouble.
Lol
1 post removed
Rock on thugs

United States

#17 Jan 12, 2013
Faux news, communist cable network, Ted turner Nwo news media. What a joke. Talk about fake reality.
jokes on you

Itmann, WV

#18 Jan 12, 2013
DrEviler wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean the fact they have added 100,000+ paying members in the last month? Yeah, they are sure in trouble.
I bet after every mass shooting you have a room full of nra big wigs saying "just think how many gun toting rednecks will join our organization now and give us their money for nothing". "High fives fellas and raises for everyone"
1 post removed
Get Real

Richmond, KY

#20 Jan 12, 2013
Hoss wrote:
You're dreaming! They have grown by over 100,000. On top of that, Obama isn't going to do a damn thing besides blow smoke up your ass! He is 1 person and would be committing career suicide if he actually went through with the bullshit he is talking. They are just giving you anti gun jerk offs the BS they know you want to hear and when it comes down to it nothing is going to change. Watch and see if it doesn't get tossed aside before anything actually gets done!
Itsallcrap

United States

#21 Jan 12, 2013
2nd Amendment wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao. What a moron!!!!!!! He has never worked with tools a day in his life!!!
And you have? Doubtful...

“broke out”

Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Virginia Beach, VA

#22 Jan 12, 2013
Get Real wrote:
<quoted text>
You're dreaming! They have grown by over 100,000. On top of that, Obama isn't going to do a damn thing besides blow smoke up your ass! He is 1 person and would be committing career suicide if he actually went through with the bullshit he is talking. They are just giving you anti gun jerk offs the BS they know you want to hear and when it comes down to it nothing is going to change. Watch and see if it doesn't get tossed aside before anything actually gets done!
sadly, true
good luck

Ardsley, NY

#23 Jan 12, 2013
For all you anti gun f**ks why don't you put a sign in your yard stating your stance so you get robbed and save someone else the headache. Personally you make me sick.

“broke out”

Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Virginia Beach, VA

#24 Jan 12, 2013
good luck wrote:
For all you anti gun f**ks why don't you put a sign in your yard stating your stance so you get robbed and save someone else the headache. Personally you make me sick.
this topic always gets people emotional and calling names. where's the rational middle-ground?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
heiners delivery guys (Apr '15) 1 hr capone 8
Pretty nikole and kneegers 3 hr Just trollin 36
They want more taxes for recycling 4 hr Tax pig 17
How to find the kid that's been stealing stuff ... (Aug '12) 5 hr Just Wondering 6
Nathan Hammond 5 hr Joy 1
Gym advice 5 hr Herd 91 3
What band did ted cruz sang with 6 hr Mike 1

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages