McCorkle Best Machine Shop In The Tri...
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Sindy

Fraziers Bottom, WV

#63 Nov 12, 2013
Mark is coming back and Jack is gone! Also who has the biggest dong at the shop?
Special Ed

Chesapeake, OH

#64 Nov 13, 2013
Heard we had another Sindy sighting..
Boner

Fraziers Bottom, WV

#65 Nov 15, 2013
I heard that one machinest has a footer soft.. I can't imagine how big that thing would be hard..
I am

Lynchburg, VA

#66 Nov 16, 2013
Boner wrote:
I heard that one machinest has a footer soft.. I can't imagine how big that thing would be hard..
You spelled machinist wrong. You must work there you DUMMY.
johnk

Huntington, WV

#67 Dec 26, 2013
If your talking about Jack P, I worked there in 99 and he was a worthless lazy piece of shit then. So I'm sure like the rest that worked the floor and moved up to be a company man he's a bigger prick than ever and to get Mark back that isn't much better. He was just as lazy as Jack. Seems that all who held union positions and move up to the company get lazier, a few of them owned up to it.
Herd On

Oakvale, WV

#68 Dec 28, 2013
This shop is the Dead Sea. All their good employees have moved on to other companies. Most of the ones there can't pass a drug test, good thing the management ignores the drug problem they have. No wonder they can't return a profit, all goes up their Nose !!
Special Metals

Oakvale, WV

#69 Dec 30, 2013
You guys are going to be employees of Special metals before long. We are going to beef up our machine shop and purchase McCorkle Machine. Welcome aboard, you will be required to join our Union.
Ford Lincoln Mercury

New York, NY

#70 Dec 30, 2013
Anything Marshall owns or touches turns to junk.
Really

Fraziers Bottom, WV

#71 Dec 31, 2013
Special Metals wrote:
You guys are going to be employees of Special metals before long. We are going to beef up our machine shop and purchase McCorkle Machine. Welcome aboard, you will be required to join our Union.
We are steel workers already, I hope this doesn't happen tho. No offense.
employee

Oakvale, WV

#72 Dec 31, 2013
Why not, we work for them now. Our company seems like they are the only customers we can get, What a shame. We will lose part of our workers, they can't keep all of us busy. Happy New Year !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Josh Fitzpatrick Fired 17 min Seriously 146
West Virginia State Police 29 min Gang Stalking 79
America Held Hostage Day 243 34 min ronald 15
Jonathan Byrd (May '15) 35 min yup 9
Liberals are scumbags 1 hr Holley 5
black pride whites cant come in 1 hr boneZ 227
Baltimore Street drugs (Feb '17) 1 hr Kids 995

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance