McCorkle Best Machine Shop In The Tri...
Drug Testing ok wih Me

Huntington, WV

#42 Sep 5, 2013
I could see how some of the guys were watching today, the word is out on them. It's going to happen, I heard some from the office talking about it today... I wish they would do it Monday, right after this week end partying!!!!!!! We have a lot of stupid guys here and they will never change.. Bust them out now, and send them to the bricks!!! Show some guts and do the right thing, we will be a better company. You better start looking for a foreman. Boy can we pick them, Send him out like we sent Kenny Mc, maybe they can start their own shop. They can name it Sticky Fingers and Prick !!
Vero McLung

Brooklyn, NY

#43 Sep 6, 2013
I have seen it
Old employee

Huntington, WV

#44 Sep 6, 2013
Sticky fingers and prick haha that's it! I have a couple suggestions to add, take Sam off his lathe and make him do something else lets see what happens next fire that prick jack he is a pill head Sam is the highest paid man there and he makes ten dollar parts and stabs everybody in the back.
Mac

Huntington, WV

#45 Sep 6, 2013
At one time Sam was a damn good cnc set up operator.. If they would take him off the lathe mccorkle would shut down.. And he is my friend so back off!!!!!
Old employee

Huntington, WV

#46 Sep 6, 2013
Mac wrote:
At one time Sam was a damn good cnc set up operator.. If they would take him off the lathe mccorkle would shut down.. And he is my friend so back off!!!!!
Well maybe he was at one time but he is not now. He is a drug addicted prick that has a morphine pump so now they can't drug test anybody letting him work there he is a pu&&y! He sucks and so does jack.
Big Money

Huntington, WV

#47 Sep 7, 2013
We are making more money now that Jack is running the show, He is going to pass that along in our Evaluations this next week, I hear they are going to raise every bodies pay at least 1.00 to 1.50. some even 2.50. Now that's what I'm talking about Jack !!! We owe a lot to Jack and Roger for making this happen. Bob W. would have everybody making MIN. Wage if he had his way.
Jumping Jack

Huntington, WV

#48 Sep 7, 2013
Jack is the best Boss we have had in a long time.. He cares about the shop and all the other guys, he is always willing to help out and give a kind word of advise, Better than the Losers we had before!!!
Jumping Jack

Huntington, WV

#49 Sep 7, 2013
Old Employee, Where you at now??? This place is a great shop, Probably Better Now Since We Got Rid Of YOUR DEAD AZZ !!!
Old employee

Huntington, WV

#50 Sep 8, 2013
Jumping Jack wrote:
Old Employee, Where you at now??? This place is a great shop, Probably Better Now Since We Got Rid Of YOUR DEAD AZZ !!!
Well if you think that place is a great shop your Crazy. And they didn't get rid of me I got rid of them they tried to throw money at me to stay. As for where I'm at now that's none of your business and I promise you will not see a raise in September.
Marshall

United States

#51 Sep 19, 2013
That place has lost money ever since they got rid of Kenny.. They need to bring him back ASAP!!!
Jumping Jack

Huntington, WV

#52 Sep 20, 2013
That place has lost money ever since they got rid of Kenny.. They need to bring him back ASAP!!!

I think Marshall got into some of DAVE'S stash... Bring Kenny back ( that's too funny ) He has always been a Dead Beat, he has been stealing and doing drugs forever, Heck Ive seen him leave for hours on evening shift, come back and stay over to get O.T. I'm Glad he's gone...Good thing Jack is our Boss... He's only one that has the balls to fire his butt!!! The only thing we lost, is a drug dealer at work !!!!!!!!! Don't worry Travis is picking up the lost $$$$$$$$$$
Yep

Huntington, WV

#53 Sep 20, 2013
Jack sucks,hunchman fired him but I agree he is a pill head and a thief.
Yep

Huntington, WV

#54 Sep 20, 2013
Jumping Jack wrote:
I think Marshall got into some of DAVE'S stash... Bring Kenny back ( that's too funny ) He has always been a Dead Beat, he has been stealing and doing drugs forever, Heck Ive seen him leave for hours on evening shift, come back and stay over to get O.T. I'm Glad he's gone...Good thing Jack is our Boss... He's only one that has the balls to fire his butt!!! The only thing we lost, is a drug dealer at work !!!!!!!!! Don't worry Travis is picking up the lost $$$$$$$$$$
Kenny sucks too.

Since: Feb 13

Blairsville, PA

#55 Sep 21, 2013
Im a machinist looking for a new job. I went to RCBI and have 6 National Institute for Metalworking Skills certifications and also an associates degree in applied science (machinist technology). Have been working in field for about 2 years now and do manual and CNC programming. Also have experience with mastercam mill programming and solidworks (CAD) as well. Anyone know who would be hiring ? Any help greatly appreciated.
Employee

Huntington, WV

#56 Sep 26, 2013
It's good paying union job with benefits. If you don't like it quit!!!!
OLD EMPLOYEE

Huntington, WV

#57 Sep 28, 2013
Big Money wrote:
We are making more money now that Jack is running the show, He is going to pass that along in our Evaluations this next week, I hear they are going to raise every bodies pay at least 1.00 to 1.50. some even 2.50. Now that's what I'm talking about Jack !!! We owe a lot to Jack and Roger for making this happen. Bob W. would have everybody making MIN. Wage if he had his way.
Hahahaha I told you retard no raises in September! Hahaha I'm glad I left that crap hole and now I'm making 25 per hour and I don't have to put up with moody pill heads and thiefs!

Level 5

Since: Sep 13

Chatsworth, CA

#58 Oct 1, 2013
bump again
Pilled up Machinist

New York, NY

#59 Oct 1, 2013
OLD EMPLOYEE wrote:
<quoted text>Hahahaha I told you retard no raises in September! Hahaha I'm glad I left that crap hole and now I'm making 25 per hour and I don't have to put up with moody pill heads and thiefs!
Dope heads are moody for sure.
Snap Snap

United States

#60 Oct 7, 2013
Put your real name on here coward!!!!!
1 post removed
Show me the Money

Madison, WV

#62 Oct 22, 2013
I got my raise today... Thank you Jack, Roger and Bob. I'm blessed to say that I work at McCorkle Machine.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum 5 min Faith 702
my husband gave me a UTI (Feb '12) 10 min Observed 44
Pagans and Avengers 54 min MarkJ- 4
marlboro red 100s and newport 100s cigarettes f... (Jan '12) 1 hr chinadoll 13
How to get rid of your ant problem (Dec '14) 1 hr MarkJ no like KY 3
Driving While On The Phone 1 hr That U Girl 11
I want to stop hating the blacks 1 hr That U Girl 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages