Whatever

Brooklyn, NY

#22 Aug 28, 2013
Inco Slave wrote:
They did great when Sturm ran it, He left and we got Marshall's little brother. He ran it in the ground. Kent and Bob couldn't cut it and then D Ferguson brought us out of the dump.. Next thing he's gone and now we work for Inco scrap yard. Retirement home for inco now, employees, family and anyone else. If anyone other than Marshall owned it, the For Sale Sign would of been on the front door along time ago!!! He has saved all our jobs and we should be thankful for him.
I wouldn't go and make Marshall out to be a hero.
Hmmmm

Huntington, WV

#23 Sep 1, 2013
Are they hiring for anything ??? I would love to get a job there.. I hear its pretty laid back.
Employee

Huntington, WV

#24 Sep 1, 2013
Yes, Machinist.. It is really a laid back place. It takes you 3 months to get into the Union, then you got it made. They are not very good with maintaining work rules, so you pretty much have it made. You really have to do something bad. It is really is a good place to work and the pay is as good as anyone around. We have good benefits and now they got rid of the crappy pension and now we have a good 401k. We can thank our management for that change, they do care about the employees!!!!!!
wayne co

United States

#25 Sep 1, 2013
I wouldn't work for Mars hall Rey nolds if he was offering the last job in town.

Since: Aug 13

Huntington, WV

#26 Sep 2, 2013
I hear the foreman is a pill head prick.
goofy fred

Duluth, GA

#27 Sep 2, 2013
Marshall is a crook
Mac

United States

#28 Sep 2, 2013
He is the best foreman I have ever worked for!!!!!
lmaoo

Bethel Park, PA

#29 Sep 2, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't go and make Marshall out to be a hero.
m. reynolds is a blood sucking leech.
Imma dog

Huntington, WV

#30 Sep 2, 2013
Well Mack you must be on pills or be a suck. Because jack is the reason I quit and got a good job. Hunchman needs to wake up and realize there is a problem with his supervisors. That's a good place to work but management is awful.
Ed Cromwell

Huntington, WV

#31 Sep 2, 2013
Jack is a prick he couldn't manage to stick both fingers up his ass.he has his people that kiss his ass like Mack,Sam and a few others. And they are all pill heads.
The truth

United States

#32 Sep 2, 2013
Sam and Mack are the back bone of mccorkle... They are pretty much the ones making the money for the company.. Most of those retards don't even know how to turn on the machine..
Mac

United States

#33 Sep 2, 2013
Jack is not a prick.. Some people need a damn baby sitter for them to do their job!!!
Jack

Huntington, WV

#34 Sep 2, 2013
That's not true, there about 10 employees that carry the whole damn place. Mac costs us more in surgeries and insurance costs than he could ever make us.
Employee

Huntington, WV

#35 Sep 2, 2013
I can't believe anyone could bad mouth either Sam or Mac. They could go anywhere and do very well, unlike the other 80% of the others here, including Jack. They both come and do a great job, maybe you should follow their lead. Jack is nothing but a Baby sitter, he has no clue how the manage people, bitching, yelling, sneaking around is no way of getting the most out of employees. This whole place is in falling further down the drain.
Jack

Huntington, WV

#36 Sep 2, 2013
Hey I'm a prick always have been always will be if you don't like it then leave. Not Sam though cause I need pills
catch me

Alexandria, VA

#37 Sep 3, 2013
Well Im on my phone... Ha ha..taking a AIR cut ...you remember those days, don't you.
I saw you do it plenty of times!!!!!97
Boss man

Huntington, WV

#38 Sep 3, 2013
I agree!! Sam and Mack are carrying mccorkle. I can see why their backs hurt all the time, from carrying 90% of the other dead beat lazy retards!!
Employee

Huntington, WV

#39 Sep 3, 2013
Always the lathe guys, the Mills make twice the $$$, but we get half of the respect...shows how much you know whats going on... Anybody can run a lathe, but very few can a mill. Why don't we put one of these lathe guys on a mill, or in the spray room, fusing a boat sleeve, or in the weld shop heating something up to 500 deg. and welding it back together instead of setting on a stool all day. The good thing is I can work at my own pace and nobody knows any difference. Just an employee!!!
Sad

Brooklyn, NY

#40 Sep 3, 2013
We need some people that know how to set up a machine.. We got people here that have been on a machine for years and they still have to have a lead man hold their hand.. Most retarded people could have figured it out by now..
Drugs Everywhere

Huntington, WV

#41 Sep 4, 2013
You want to know why they cant remember,(drugs) and we don't have any leaders that can show us anything either. This place is ate up with drugs... The best thing that could happen is RANDOM Drug testing !!!!!!!! They smoke weed and snort pills everyday. Look at them when they come back after lunch !!!!!! Other places have drug testing and we need it NOW. Don't burry your head in the sand... It's around us everyday and our management knows it!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black and $200 Jordans 12 min THE LAST WARRIOR ... 17
arianna tyler 39 min htownprincess 1
Trading Pictures 42 min chuck 1
Worst boss in Huntington (Mar '11) 54 min Ex-employee 354
bdsm (Aug '10) 1 hr Looking for playm... 54
Huntington Teacher, 3rd offence DUI 1 hr former student 48
Herd Turned Down Rutgers For A Bowl? 2 hr Green Monster 122
Huntington Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web