McCorkle Best Machine Shop In The Tri...

McCorkle Best Machine Shop In The TriState UNWA

Posted in the Huntington Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
K-C-R

Fraziers Bottom, WV

#1 Jul 18, 2013
what do u think is the best shop in town?
machinist

Dunbar, WV

#2 Jul 18, 2013
It was back when ferguson ran it.
K-C-R

Fraziers Bottom, WV

#3 Jul 18, 2013
well now we got jack phillips as shop manager and kenny mccomas is head of cnc department. i think things work so much smoother now and very profitable. we have the best equipment we have ever had and are president is awsome. we probally make more money than any shop in the tri state thanks for the union for that. number one by far of any shop around including inco.
yeah ok

Saint Albans, WV

#4 Jul 18, 2013
Where's the business then? I work right across the street You're the best you would have a lot more business than what you guys get... Plus I think this is somebody that actually works there trying to make this company sound good...f-ing loser!
Jack

Front Royal, VA

#5 Jul 18, 2013
Just don't know anymore
mill man

Chesapeake, OH

#6 Jul 18, 2013
3/4 of our shop came from there years ago. I hear it was a good place to work 20 years ago.
love it

Saint Albans, WV

#7 Jul 18, 2013
Actually if you want to find a horrible place to work go to Huntington steel
Steelworker

Chesapeake, OH

#8 Aug 24, 2013
Lol are you jealous bro???

Since: Aug 13

Fraziers Bottom, WV

#9 Aug 26, 2013
I heard k c r got fired for stealing brass.
Nope

Fraziers Bottom, WV

#10 Aug 26, 2013
He found a better job making more money..
Machinist

Proctorville, OH

#11 Aug 27, 2013
Used to work at DJ Manufactoring. It's was a good place to work. Very friendly ppl.

Since: Aug 13

Fraziers Bottom, WV

#12 Aug 27, 2013
Oh my bad, sorry
Inco Slave

Bluefield, WV

#13 Aug 27, 2013
KCR I think you have crushed too many pills, do you really believe that BS. Mc use to have the best machinist around, but they only have a few guys that know anything and a bunch of pill heads, dope smokers and misfits...If they ever Drug Tested, they wouldn't have enough left to turn the lights on. The whole place is nasty and a dirt hole, Heck all you have to do is drive by the place and look around the building!!!
Jack

Bluefield, WV

#14 Aug 27, 2013
KCR,,,How do you like it now after you got your butt fired, you finally got caught doing what you do best... liar thief !!!
1 post removed
Drill Press

Chesapeake, OH

#16 Aug 27, 2013
machinist wrote:
It was back when ferguson ran it.
Dave Ferguson is an awesome manager! A straight fair guy. That's a lot more than anything I can say for the rest of the organization.
Drill Press

Chesapeake, OH

#17 Aug 27, 2013
That place was going under losing money before Ferguson turned it around. Ferguson weeded out the BS.
hey

Saint Albans, WV

#18 Aug 28, 2013
The place sux! I dont see how you all are still in Business...?
Employee

United States

#19 Aug 28, 2013
Why does it suck????
Gator

United States

#20 Aug 28, 2013
Nobody does drugs here!!! We have a very strict drug policy!!! We have random drug tests all the time..
Inco Slave

Bluefield, WV

#21 Aug 28, 2013
They did great when Sturm ran it, He left and we got Marshall's little brother. He ran it in the ground. Kent and Bob couldn't cut it and then D Ferguson brought us out of the dump.. Next thing he's gone and now we work for Inco scrap yard. Retirement home for inco now, employees, family and anyone else. If anyone other than Marshall owned it, the For Sale Sign would of been on the front door along time ago!!! He has saved all our jobs and we should be thankful for him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chinese dark man wallmartsouth point. He was ra... 1 min Bull 1
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 3 min SS Reichmarshall ... 4,255
Have you been scammed by lady with weirdlooking... 7 min Bull 1
Has anybody been scammed by lady talking on pho... 12 min Bull 1
someone breaking into houses 20 min Protected 13
Which is more of a disgrace to mankind? Gays or... (Sep '14) 44 min Blondiewhite 56
save the ped. tunnel 1 hr Super Gator 5
Boycotting NFL 2 hr Trump jr 176
womans torso found in river 5 hr MarkJ- 38

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages