Derper

Huntington, WV

#119 Aug 6, 2013
Peace wrote:
<quoted text> I can give u 2 good things, my children. They're bi-racial & smart, beautiful & very well rounded in every way.So, u would rather your daughter get "knocked up" by a white man? In case u didn't know, there are white men who are dead beats as well. Just for the simple fact u put daughter & "knocked up" in the same sentence says a lot. By the way, just because u have a child by someone black doesn't mean they automatically grow up in a "black" community. I'm sure you're referring to the HOOD & no that's not always the case. As far as no white man wanting a white woman after she's been with a black man or has mixed kids, you're sooo WRONG.
So you're with a white man now? He takes good care of your kids?

“Topix Idiotae plena estut tibi”

Level 2

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#120 Aug 6, 2013
Derper wrote:
Seriously, I wish Nox Aeterna would answer me. I honestly would like to know WHY "Moslem" is a derogatory word. What dictionary should I look at to find that?
It's derogatory because Muslims say it's derogatory. I happen to know quite a few Muslims and nothing upsets them more than hearing some white trash redneck saying "Moslem"...well, other than those same white trash rednecks calling them terrorists because of their skin color and religious beliefs.
1 post removed
White Knight

Brooklyn, NY

#122 Aug 6, 2013
Nox Aeterna wrote:
<quoted text>It's derogatory because Muslims say it's derogatory. I happen to know quite a few Muslims and nothing upsets them more than hearing some white trash redneck saying "Moslem"...well, other than those same white trash rednecks calling them terrorists because of their skin color and religious beliefs.
They need to deport all the moslums, or put them in dog kennels
SEATTLE SCHOLAR

Redmond, WA

#123 Aug 6, 2013
Primitive thought.
Peace

United States

#124 Aug 6, 2013
Derper wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're with a white man now? He takes good care of your kids?
Wrong again! Actually, I'm with a black man. No, not the kids' father but a black man that treats my kids as if they were his own. They have 2 black males in there life. Now, where does that fit into your stereotypes?!
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#125 Aug 6, 2013
Nox Aeterna wrote:
<quoted text>
You're close, but not quite. Semite is a word that refers to a linguistic trait, not an ethnic one. Persians are Arabs, and Arabs are not Caucasians. The ethnic identity of "Semite" has always belonged to the ethnically Jewish people who were not Arabian in their ethnicity, rather they were Hebrew, also still not Caucasian.
You're just grasping at straws trying to find any possible way to justify your racism with science, but it's simply not possible. The people who speak Semetic languages are not even ethnically related to one another to a very strong degree, they are bound by a common linguistic branch.
Semetic languages all branch from three common ancient tongues: Hebrew, Aramaic, and Arabic. Beyond the similarities of their language there is nothing that links these peoples ethnically, though they are all rather linked culturally since the majority of speakers of Semetic languages are Muslim, the Jews are the exception.
So, as you see, your post was still completely incorrect. All you're doing is engaging in what is known as "scientific racism", which has been disproved countless times.
Your wrong AGAIN.All semites as well as persians are a sub class of caucasian,and yes the hebrews and arabs are of the same blood.They're both descended from Abram or Abraham.The hebrews from his wife Sarah and the arabs from Sarahs handmaiden Hagar.
Unless of course your a believer in evolution and the tree Your anscestors fell from. And im not engaging in scientific racism, you are with your white man being genetically inferior theories.See once again you liberals engage in that which you accuse others of.But thats par for the course isnt it? And 14.000 yrs have proven who is intellectually superior. Your stupid ass evolution and cultural theories dont hold up to the entrophy theory. Regardless of the mutated gene being passed on bullshit.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#126 Aug 6, 2013
Peace wrote:
<quoted text> Wrong again! Actually, I'm with a black man. No, not the kids' father but a black man that treats my kids as if they were his own. They have 2 black males in there life. Now, where does that fit into your stereotypes?!
But you forgot to mention the ones he's fathered from others that he doesnt support.And how long will he stick with your ass before a cuter one comes along and shares her bed with him? And did you know that most black men are bisexual? Not saying yours is but most are. They'll give one to get one in return. How sick!
freak

Pittsburgh, PA

#127 Aug 6, 2013
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>
But you forgot to mention the ones he's fathered from others that he doesnt support.And how long will he stick with your ass before a cuter one comes along and shares her bed with him? And did you know that most black men are bisexual? Not saying yours is but most are. They'll give one to get one in return. How sick!
And most white men like to play "doctor" with 12yr old boys. How sick
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#128 Aug 6, 2013
freak wrote:
<quoted text>And most white men like to play "doctor" with 12yr old boys. How sick
Your daddy did what?
Derper

Huntington, WV

#129 Aug 6, 2013
Peace wrote:
<quoted text> Wrong again! Actually, I'm with a black man. No, not the kids' father but a black man that treats my kids as if they were his own. They have 2 black males in there life. Now, where does that fit into your stereotypes?!
I'm wrong for asking a question? I never said anything about your choices, I was just trying to understand what you were saying. Geez, you have a chip on your shoulder. Sorry for being interested.
Derper

Huntington, WV

#130 Aug 6, 2013
Peace wrote:
<quoted text> As far as no white man wanting a white woman after she's been with a black man or has mixed kids, you're sooo WRONG.
This is what made me think you were with a white man. You implied it. You're so rude.

Level 2

Location hidden

#131 Aug 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Your daddy did what?
I'll tell you what your daddy should've done, he should've blew his load into your mom's asshole. He was obviously unfit to raise children since he raised you to be such a hateful and backwards piece of white trash, he should've done the world a favor and kept you from being born.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#132 Aug 6, 2013
Nox Aeterna wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll tell you what your daddy should've done, he should've blew his load into your mom's asshole. He was obviously unfit to raise children since he raised you to be such a hateful and backwards piece of white trash, he should've done the world a favor and kept you from being born.
I noticed you didnt chastise the person for saying a white men likes 12 yr old boys though did you? Once again you prove my point you pc turd.Another example of pick and choose reverse racism.Hypocrite liberal girly man. Its because of unfair one sided dick suckers like you that causes people to hate. We actually hate your types more than any other race of people.Ass kissing double standard turd.

Level 2

Location hidden

#133 Aug 6, 2013
<quoted text>
I noticed you didnt chastise the person for saying a white men likes 12 yr old boys though did you? Once again you prove my point you pc turd.Another example of pick and choose reverse racism.Hypocrite liberal girly man. Its because of unfair one sided dick suckers like you that causes people to hate. We actually hate your types more than any other race of people.Ass kissing double standard turd.
I didn't chastise him because it was obvious from his tone that he was being sarcastic. You made a stupid remark saying most black men were bisexual. He sarcastically reply that was just like how most white men molest children.

Unlike you, I have a functioning brain. I can tell when someone is being sarcastic, apparently you can't.

I'm not unfair or one sided, I know that both white and black people are guilty of a lot of foul things. But, since you've decided to simply spout racist nonsense in every post I've made the choice to counter your racism with truth. Weren't you the guy who said more black people got AIDS than white people and I proved that was false?

I'm not here to demean white people, but I'm also not here to champion white people. We've been in charge and holding other people down for hundreds of years, we don't need someone jerking our cocks, we do it quite well already. The fact is that if you look at history white people are guilty of the foulest crimes the world has ever known, we're not that great and we're certainly not better than anyone else.
Derper

Huntington, WV

#134 Aug 6, 2013
Nox Aeterna wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't chastise him because it was obvious from his tone that he was being sarcastic. You made a stupid remark saying most black men were bisexual. He sarcastically reply that was just like how most white men molest children.
Unlike you, I have a functioning brain. I can tell when someone is being sarcastic, apparently you can't.
I'm not unfair or one sided, I know that both white and black people are guilty of a lot of foul things. But, since you've decided to simply spout racist nonsense in every post I've made the choice to counter your racism with truth. Weren't you the guy who said more black people got AIDS than white people and I proved that was false?
I'm not here to demean white people, but I'm also not here to champion white people. We've been in charge and holding other people down for hundreds of years, we don't need someone jerking our cocks, we do it quite well already. The fact is that if you look at history white people are guilty of the foulest crimes the world has ever known, we're not that great and we're certainly not better than anyone else.
Ladies and Gentlemen, a big hand for John Howard Griffin. Sir, let me say that it was mighty white of you to write your book. I was fascinated with every page. You have embraced your God-given burden, and shouldered it manfully, giving a voice to the voiceless.

Level 3

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#135 Aug 6, 2013
lol wrote:
Why are you whites starting crap on here???? I know because y'all to scared to do any thing about it,that's why us blacks do what we want cause y'all white boys are chicken shit little cry babies.
...What u talk'n bout willis?
Peace

United States

#136 Aug 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Wrong, I didn't forget to mentioned anything because the man I'm with now &have been for 13 years has no children of his own & the father of my kids only has 1 other child by the woman he is married to now. I don't know where the random bi-sexual came from but no worries here. Must just be something on your mind...
black boy

Huntington, WV

#137 Aug 6, 2013
It's cause blacks have long strong ding dongs
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#138 Aug 6, 2013
Nox Aeterna wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont hate any race of people and no i didnt say anything about blacks having aids.But remember my post that said to hate a race of people was akin to telling god he made a mistake in creating them? But since im not politically correct to the point that it keeps me from being honest as my statement that whites are intellectually superior you want to label me racist.Facts are facts political correctness be damned.Thats the trouble with it, it doesnt allow for honesty because it might hurt someones feelings. Do you get angry when someone says blacks are superior athletes? Of course not.This proves my point about you types and your double standards.But just for good measure to debunk that theory, the soviet union before its disbanding won the olympics every 4 yrs without a single black athlete.Why? Because the white man is more versatile. Im not a racist, im just not a sick sounding politically correct ass kisser.I speak the truth regardless of who it angers.I just dont do it to anyones face because i treat all people with respect.But if they would start this shit in my presence there would be a confrontation whether its politically correct speaking bullshit or someone bullying someone of another race.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#139 Aug 6, 2013
Peace wrote:
<quoted text> Wrong, I didn't forget to mentioned anything because the man I'm with now &have been for 13 years has no children of his own & the father of my kids only has 1 other child by the woman he is married to now. I don't know where the random bi-sexual came from but no worries here. Must just be something on your mind...
Not on my mind sweetheart, very few black boys got me beat and i've got the harem to prove it. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hpd and sherrif using imsi catcher cell phones 11 min Enlightened 41
fight a cop 1 hr Watcher 57
Animal shelter. 1 hr curious 6
Enrique Garcia 1 hr BigBone 4
Looking for white s10 with black ladder on it, 2 hr help 19
whose the skankiest stripper in huntington ever 2 hr need laid 12
to the deleted post of jennifer hughes 2 hr dont care 11
Huntington Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web