|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Nox Aeterna wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but you are not my peer in any way. Your rambling diatribe proves that intellectually we're on totally different planes of existence. You believe homosexuality is a choice, it's not. You seem to think Muslim is spelled Moslem, it's not. Moslem is actually a word Muslims tend to find offensive. You also seem to think pedophiles are gay, though the majority, even those who've preyed on the same sex, identify as heterosexual.
So, your ignorance of so many things which are widely known precludes me from considering you a peer. I view you in much the same way as I'd view a child that was spouting off ignorance they'd heard an adult say. It's not really your fault that stupidity is spilling out of your mouth, you just don't know any better.
MOSLEM? So you pc shits arent content with dictating our speech but now our spelling as well? SMFH
And your right about not being counted among peers, you pc liberal types make up about 5% of the population and people laugh and poke fun at you people behind your backs, at the water cooler,at the ball fields, in the work place, at clubs and bars, your the new butt end of one liners.Unfortunately you have a mouthpiece in the liberal media and therefore get your way.You're the modern day fascists.But all things eventually come to a head.OOPS! No, not that head, stop licking your lips.LOL

“Topix Idiotae plena estut tibi”

Level 2

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>
MOSLEM? So you pc shits arent content with dictating our speech but now our spelling as well? SMFH
And your right about not being counted among peers, you pc liberal types make up about 5% of the population and people laugh and poke fun at you people behind your backs, at the water cooler,at the ball fields, in the work place, at clubs and bars, your the new butt end of one liners.Unfortunately you have a mouthpiece in the liberal media and therefore get your way.You're the modern day fascists.But all things eventually come to a head.OOPS! No, not that head, stop licking your lips.LOL
Moslem is not a misspelling it's a totally different word, you and I both know that. It's considered a slur by Muslims and you choose to use it on purpose because it's a slur.

Also, if liberals make up such a small portion of the population why have conservatives been losing their elected offices in record numbers in the last few elections? Either there are far more liberals than you think(most likely) or ignorant, racist, neo-cons like you are the majority and are being "treasonous" and voting "fascist" liberals into office(not likely).

Also, I want you to tell me what you think fascist means. You ignorant neo-cons throw the word around all the time...I'm not sure you actually have any grasp of what fascism is, if you did you'd know that the closest elected official we've had to a fascist in a long time was George W Bush. And, even he wasn't a fascist, but he definitely borrowed a few pages from their playbook.
1 post removed
what u think

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

What is one benefit of a white girl been with a black guy?

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

what u think wrote:
What is one benefit of a white girl been with a black guy?
What's the benefit of anyone being with anyone else? Or, more importantly, what's the benefit of reducing people to color and ignoring the person?

One notion people need to get into their heads is that "races" don't exist. If you look at humanity we're all classified as the same race, homo sapiens sapiens. We're all the same, the only differences are minor differences in skin pigmentation or bone structure which is due to how the species evolved in different areas.

Another thing to realize is that white people have a genetic deficiency, the first people were black...that's a fact. We developed a skin pigmentation deficiency as we evolved in the Euro-Asian regions due to differences in sunlight intensity. Look at a map and the people from each region, the closer to the equator your group evolved the darker your skin is.

So, how does it feel as a racist white person knowing that you're actually the one that's genetically inferior and not the dark skinned people? We're the ones missing a key protein for creating melanin which accounts for our lighter skin color. The difference between us and darker people is basically the same as the difference between normal people and lactose intolerant people, only it's more visual.
stu pidaso

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Nox Aeterna wrote:
<quoted text>What's the benefit of anyone being with anyone else? Or, more importantly, what's the benefit of reducing people to color and ignoring the person?

One notion people need to get into their heads is that "races" don't exist. If you look at humanity we're all classified as the same race, homo sapiens sapiens. We're all the same, the only differences are minor differences in skin pigmentation or bone structure which is due to how the species evolved in different areas.

Another thing to realize is that white people have a genetic deficiency, the first people were black...that's a fact. We developed a skin pigmentation deficiency as we evolved in the Euro-Asian regions due to differences in sunlight intensity. Look at a map and the people from each region, the closer to the equator your group evolved the darker your skin is.

So, how does it feel as a racist white person knowing that you're actually the one that's genetically inferior and not the dark skinned people? We're the ones missing a key protein for creating melanin which accounts for our lighter skin color. The difference between us and darker people is basically the same as the difference between normal people and lactose intolerant people, only it's more visual.
Actually we are not inferior. If you hate your race then shame on you. You are truly the worst kind of human being there is. Blacks are more likely to commit crime, have aids, live in poverty, and be unemployed. Simple statistics you cannot deny. If they want to change it then they should do just that. Problem is they don't.

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

stu pidaso wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually we are not inferior. If you hate your race then shame on you. You are truly the worst kind of human being there is. Blacks are more likely to commit crime, have aids, live in poverty, and be unemployed. Simple statistics you cannot deny. If they want to change it then they should do just that. Problem is they don't.
Genetically we are inferior. And, black people are not more likely to commit crimes, POOR people are more likely to commit crimes.

http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/statistics/basics/atag...

If you know how to read you will see that WHITE people have more cases of AIDS than black people. There is a higher percentage of cases of AIDS in the black population, but it's a smaller population. If 100 white people have AIDS and 10 black people have AIDS, but there are 10,000 white people and 100 black people then you would see that 1% of whites have it and 10% of black people have it, even though by the raw numbers you can clearly see there are 10x more cases in the white population.

I'm sorry that you are so insecure that you feel the need to try to disparage an entire group of people to make yourself feel better, I really am. Perhaps if your mom had given your more hugs or father hadn't been a racist prick you wouldn't need to validate yourself by holding on to hatred and using utter bullshit to try to justify it.

You called me the worst kind of human there is, I disagree. I'm educated, tolerant, and rational. You are racist, ignorant, and hateful. Anyone will tell you that racist, ignorant, and hateful are not positive things to be, while educated, rational, and tolerant are good qualities to have.

Rise above the hate, my friend. Just because you were raised to be an ignorant and racist idiot that doesn't doom you to remain that way. Let go of the hatred, you'll be a much better person for having done it...and, you just might learn to love yourself.
Lucky

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Nox Aeterna wrote:
<quoted text>
Genetically we are inferior. And, black people are not more likely to commit crimes, POOR people are more likely to commit crimes.
If you know how to read you will see that WHITE people have more cases of AIDS than black people. There is a higher percentage of cases of AIDS in the black population, but it's a smaller population. If 100 white people have AIDS and 10 black people have AIDS, but there are 10,000 white people and 100 black people then you would see that 1% of whites have it and 10% of black people have it, even though by the raw numbers you can clearly see there are 10x more cases in the white population.
I'm sorry that you are so insecure that you feel the need to try to disparage an entire group of people to make yourself feel better, I really am. Perhaps if your mom had given your more hugs or father hadn't been a racist prick you wouldn't need to validate yourself by holding on to hatred and using utter bullshit to try to justify it.
You called me the worst kind of human there is, I disagree. I'm educated, tolerant, and rational. You are racist, ignorant, and hateful. Anyone will tell you that racist, ignorant, and hateful are not positive things to be, while educated, rational, and tolerant are good qualities to have.
Rise above the hate, my friend. Just because you were raised to be an ignorant and racist idiot that doesn't doom you to remain that way. Let go of the hatred, you'll be a much better person for having done it...and, you just might learn to love yourself.
Well said!
Big bear

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

MOB wrote:
ppl are so stupid dont u know we bleed the same damn color breath the same air smh just have different skin colors smmfh worry bout your life and your self not about anything or anybody else those who discrimintae will answer to our creator one day
every mammal bleeds red and breaths air, so sorry this quote is a big fail!!!
Derper

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Nox Aeterna wrote:
<quoted text>
Moslem is not a misspelling it's a totally different word, you and I both know that. It's considered a slur by Muslims and you choose to use it on purpose because it's a slur.
Also, if liberals make up such a small portion of the population why have conservatives been losing their elected offices in record numbers in the last few elections? Either there are far more liberals than you think(most likely) or ignorant, racist, neo-cons like you are the majority and are being "treasonous" and voting "fascist" liberals into office(not likely).
Also, I want you to tell me what you think fascist means. You ignorant neo-cons throw the word around all the time...I'm not sure you actually have any grasp of what fascism is, if you did you'd know that the closest elected official we've had to a fascist in a long time was George W Bush. And, even he wasn't a fascist, but he definitely borrowed a few pages from their playbook.
I'm ignorant. I had never seen it spelled Moslem. But my dictionary says it is merely a variant spelling. Nothing about it being a slur. Please explain how it is a slur, so that I'll understand why and where it came from.

I've seen the word "musselman" in old English literature and it took me a while to understand what the author was even saying. Language is interesting to me.
White Knight

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

You can convince yourselves that blacks and whites are the same all day long. While I agree we all "bleed the same color", genetically we are very different.

Blacks and whites are even wired differently psychologically. I am not saying one is better or worse.

Blacks and whites have different ideas and outlooks on life issues. I know a lot of you have the media induced "white man guilt". Just remember you as an individual are only guilty if you personally have done something to someone else. Don't let the liberal media pull their race cards and race bait you into feeling guilty for something you had no part of.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

_-zaphod-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again genius. I don't hate religious people. I just feel sorry for then because believing in gods is silly. Believing in a religion is a choice while being a different color or being gay isn't. You choose to be stupid so there's no hatred in my calling you that. It's just an accurate description.
What is funny though is the lengths people will go to convince themselves these old ghost stories are true. You really expect anyone to believe that claptrap about lobster? Banned for being high in cholesterol? Snicker
No heavenly ban on Big Macs though?
I'd just like to thank you though. You're so jaw dropping stupid, I really get a kick tuning in to see what kind of idiotic nonsense you'll type next.
You ignoramus,its talking about anything without scales as being unclean food because they have no way of getting rid of toxins from its bodies. See what i mean about reprobate minds just not accepting truth even when put before them? You're power of discernment has been blocked. Your disbelief in God is why.
what u think

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

How many of you want your daughters To get knocked up by some black guy? And the black guy doesn't do anything for the child or children.... Would you want that child or children growing up in the black community? I would think not! Once a white woman goes with a black guy She stays with them. because no white guy will ever want to have her back and take care of her little mixed kids.... Whites should stay with whites and blacks with blacks... You don't see a dog making babies with a cat do you They are both mammals they breath the same air And bleed the same color blood but They do not make babies... Can you tell me one good Thing about being with A black guy Just one good benefit about being with a black man
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Nox Aeterna wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the benefit of anyone being with anyone else? Or, more importantly, what's the benefit of reducing people to color and ignoring the person?
Only if you believe in evolution.But one problem that your theory has is if we evolved from these dark monkeys than why is the continent of africa the most backward of all continents?One would think that the oldest civilization would be the most advanced and trickling down the further one gets away from the hub of this so called cradle. But its just the opposite isnt it.As a matter of fact if colonists hadnt exploited that continent they'd still be living in what you evolutionists call the stone age.What ADVANCES THERE WAS AS A RESULT OF SUPERIORITY AND INGENUITY OF THE WHITE COLONIZERS. Why? Because they were created in the mesopotamian valley.And also the word eth-aha-adam means THE MAN of ruddy complexion.Not black or white.

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

what u think wrote:
How many of you want your daughters To get knocked up by some black guy? And the black guy doesn't do anything for the child or children.... Would you want that child or children growing up in the black community? I would think not! Once a white woman goes with a black guy She stays with them. because no white guy will ever want to have her back and take care of her little mixed kids.... Whites should stay with whites and blacks with blacks... You don't see a dog making babies with a cat do you They are both mammals they breath the same air And bleed the same color blood but They do not make babies... Can you tell me one good Thing about being with A black guy Just one good benefit about being with a black man
If I had a daughter I wouldn't care if she had a baby with a black man. If she's in love with him and he treats her right the color of his skin is irrelevant.

Now, before you chime in with some bile about black men being womanizers, deadbeat dads, or some other such bullshit...keep in mind that trash is trash no matter what color they are. There are just as many white guys who are getting women pregnant and running out on them as there are black guys doing it.

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Only if you believe in evolution.But one problem that your theory has is if we evolved from these dark monkeys than why is the continent of africa the most backward of all continents?One would think that the oldest civilization would be the most advanced and trickling down the further one gets away from the hub of this so called cradle. But its just the opposite isnt it.As a matter of fact if colonists hadnt exploited that continent they'd still be living in what you evolutionists call the stone age.What ADVANCES THERE WAS AS A RESULT OF SUPERIORITY AND INGENUITY OF THE WHITE COLONIZERS. Why? Because they were created in the mesopotamian valley.And also the word eth-aha-adam means THE MAN of ruddy complexion.Not black or white.
Ever taken a look at the people from the area that was known as Mesopotamia? They weren't white people, nor were they created there, there migrated there. Mesopotamia was where present day Iraq and Iran is. You see very many white guys walking around in that area? No, because that area has always been populated by brown people, people known commonly as Persians.

All these advances you speak of, most were invented by non-white people. From around 100AD until the 1500s all of the innovation in the world was coming from non-white people, the Chinese and the Persians. While Europe and the white people were mired in the Christian Dark Age the rest of the world was progressing and inventing.

It wasn't until the 1500s that Europe caught up with the rest of the world, and that was because of the increase in world trade that gave white people contact with these other peoples.

If you're going to try to use history to prop up your racism the first thing to do is make sure you actually know your history...and, you most assuredly don't know your history.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Nox Aeterna wrote:
<quoted text>
Genetically inferior only if you believe in evolution.Otherwise why is the white man more intelligent? Why is he more advanced as far as ingenuity? Why is he the master of the world when it comes to domination thru warfare(colonization)So much for your inferiority complex.Life proves otherwise.We are created by God and have been given the blessings as promised in the bible.Unfortunately the nature of man has led to much destruction and exploitation of the lesser races.But all this will be dealt with in the 1000 yr reign of Christ.And not all races came from adam and eve.If you'll notice that God created male and female on the 6th day.He rested on the 7th.It then says he looked and there was nobody to till the field and he therefore created Adam out of the dust of the ground.In otherwords Adams not even mentioned until the 8th day.This is how Cain found a wife after slaying Abel.He found her from the 6th day creation(the other races)
Also did you ever notice that God told Adam to go and replenish the earth? Plenish means to fill up.Replenish means to fill up AGAIN.In otherwords its saying there was another earth age before man.But it was destroyed because of the catabol(rebellion of lucifer)This would explain your belief in evolution.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Nox Aeterna wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever taken a look at the people from the area that was known as Mesopotamia? They weren't white people, nor were they created there, there migrated there. Mesopotamia was where present day Iraq and Iran is. You see very many white guys walking around in that area? No, because that area has always been populated by brown people, people known commonly as Persians.
All these advances you speak of, most were invented by non-white people. From around 100AD until the 1500s all of the innovation in the world was coming from non-white people, the Chinese and the Persians. While Europe and the white people were mired in the Christian Dark Age the rest of the world was progressing and inventing.
It wasn't until the 1500s that Europe caught up with the rest of the world, and that was because of the increase in world trade that gave white people contact with these other peoples.
If you're going to try to use history to prop up your racism the first thing to do is make sure you actually know your history...and, you most assuredly don't know your history.
These so called brown people are classified as caucasian.Semites as well as indo europeans(persians ,etc)My post was right. Anymore history lessons?
Peace

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

what u think wrote:
I can give u 2 good things, my children. They're bi-racial & smart, beautiful & very well rounded in every way.So, u would rather your daughter get "knocked up" by a white man? In case u didn't know, there are white men who are dead beats as well. Just for the simple fact u put daughter & "knocked up" in the same sentence says a lot. By the way, just because u have a child by someone black doesn't mean they automatically grow up in a "black" community. I'm sure you're referring to the HOOD & no that's not always the case. As far as no white man wanting a white woman after she's been with a black man or has mixed kids, you're sooo WRONG.

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

<quoted text>
These so called brown people are classified as caucasian.Semites as well as indo europeans(persians ,etc)My post was right. Anymore history lessons?
You're close, but not quite. Semite is a word that refers to a linguistic trait, not an ethnic one. Persians are Arabs, and Arabs are not Caucasians. The ethnic identity of "Semite" has always belonged to the ethnically Jewish people who were not Arabian in their ethnicity, rather they were Hebrew, also still not Caucasian.

You're just grasping at straws trying to find any possible way to justify your racism with science, but it's simply not possible. The people who speak Semetic languages are not even ethnically related to one another to a very strong degree, they are bound by a common linguistic branch.

Semetic languages all branch from three common ancient tongues: Hebrew, Aramaic, and Arabic. Beyond the similarities of their language there is nothing that links these peoples ethnically, though they are all rather linked culturally since the majority of speakers of Semetic languages are Muslim, the Jews are the exception.

So, as you see, your post was still completely incorrect. All you're doing is engaging in what is known as "scientific racism", which has been disproved countless times.
Derper

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Seriously, I wish Nox Aeterna would answer me. I honestly would like to know WHY "Moslem" is a derogatory word. What dictionary should I look at to find that?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81 - 100 of356
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

82 Users are viewing the Huntington Forum right now

Search the Huntington Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 7 min bacon hater 43,568
Who is Rhonda Smalley 10 min ex cmhs marching knight 11
federal charges against man for soda refill 27 min Liberal feelings 8
river park hospital (Jul '11) 44 min misled u r 129
Hooker at Red Roof Inn 49 min Rutter 5
March 2014 Dish Network Referral Codes - $50 an... 56 min Nick Watts 13
kroger 1st street 58 min tired of it all 8
•••
•••
•••
Huntington Dating

more search filters

less search filters