Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Boy, brother, you said it. I totally agree. Especially how young women are about sex now days. Like guys, you're totally right. I have so much respect for the VERY rare young couples you sometimes see, where he acts like a man and she acts like a lady. Dying breed.

Also true about the ball games. You are spot on.
dr faghat

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Exactamundo!!!
ZIPHOOD

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

yuck wrote:
Does anyone else think it is absolutely disgusting for a white girl to be with a black guy? Usually if a white girls been with a black guy they're considered useless... I'm not jealous at all its just I think it's absolutely disgusting... I do not see what white girls like about black guys.... They're usually A drain to the working class, they don't take care of their kids, And they're ridiculous... But anyways.... Its just gross to be with a black guy.
What about black woman and White male
Darkie McDarkness

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Blacks smell kind of funny when they sweat.
susan

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Nothing is worse than a black lover
Nicole

Ruther Glen, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

yuck wrote:
Does anyone else think it is absolutely disgusting for a white girl to be with a black guy? Usually if a white girls been with a black guy they're considered useless... I'm not jealous at all its just I think it's absolutely disgusting... I do not see what white girls like about black guys.... They're usually A drain to the working class, they don't take care of their kids, And they're ridiculous... But anyways.... Its just gross to be with a black guy.
Because a two equally disgusting, lowlife, child neglecting, junkie white couple is so much more attractive to see? What's really disgusting is the interest you people take in this subject. If you don't want to see it, then close your eyes as you have closed your mind. Most likely you are a little mad because your daughter has chosen a black man. Or maybe you are a single lonely person. Typical. Mad at the world now. Get over it because it's not going to stop. In fact, people like you are the reason this will continue to grow. How about you go out and do something productive, instead of putting yourself on a pedestal you don't deserve to be on.
JustMe

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

They're like the first piece of bread in a bag. Everyone touches them, but no one wants to make a commitment.
gary

Sewickley, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

I like watching my wife with a black guy it really turns me on and she likes it too. .. fir the most part it is true about the size of black she had had some big ones then I love to thow my hiotdog down the hallway
1 post removed
Darkie McDarkness

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

I guess blacks got big weenies and small brains. Good trade off.
1 post removed
cracker jack

Sardis, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Darkie McDarkness wrote:
I guess blacks got big weenies and small brains. Good trade off.
Don't forget we got your women too
Long Shalong Sliver

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

White woman wrote:
<quoted text>I think blacks should stay with whites and whites should be ashamed of their white males.
Typical white trash woman!!! I'm a white male and I'm with a black female. I'll never go back with a white woman again. Black women know how to treat a man way better than any slut white woman could!!
1 post removed
Wilbur

Cabin Creek, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

harry bungholio wrote:
Let me tell you why white chicks get with black men. Have u ever wanted to date a stripper? I have. It's because it's exciting and could lead to crazy bedroom activities. Same goes for these girls nowadays. Black guys are their strippers. It's fun cause most of the stereotypes about size is true ( funny they don't bitch about this stereotype or any other one that makes them look " cool "). Also fun cause its looked down upon by most so that ups the excitement. Not to mention most of them are " bad boys " but not in a good way ( drugs, violent crimes ). Some might do it to spite their parents. But the fun ends when the half brain lets one fly and she becomes pregnant. Then they scatter like a coach roach when u turn on the lights. Move on to the next white " trophy " for them. Girls nowadays have no morals and are more like guys when it comes to sex. Some find this sexy but females are suppose to be hard to get. They suppose to be an unattainable asset that can only be reached by putting in the hours and lots of trying. Not throwing it around at some thug. Here's a stereotype that cannot be denied, go down to the youth ball fields and see all the mixed kids sitting with their " mom" and I say that loosely, and her parents. Then take a look around and see how many of their " fathers " you see. Bets it's less than 20%. Prove the stereotype wrong, I betcha can't.
Could not have said it any better.
susan

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

I hope that all of you that said there's nothing wrong with dating or being with a black man I hope your daughters get pregnant by 1.... Then we will see. Guarantee your attitude changes! Because they're not going to have a dad... I so cannot stand black lovers. Worthless absolutely worthless
Lucky

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

_-zaphod-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
That's pretty dumb.
You think being racist is ok as long as it's against whites? Racism is stupid no matter how you slice it.
You're absolutely correct!
Tolerant

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

It's nice to know this amount of hatred toward fellow man is still so prevalent in the 21st century...

I'm a white woman and not attracted to black men, so obviously not interested in dating them. That said, I know interracial couples who are intelligent and have good character/morals. One of my best friends in college was a black man. He double-majored in English and philosophy, and was shunned by both black people and white people alike--white people because he was black and black people because so many of them thought he was "trying to act white." He married a white girl and they are upstanding citizens and doing well for themselves.

My point is: the racist attitudes that are prevalent in this thread are what is helping to contribute not only to the general problem of intolerance, but the stigma associated with lower class minorities attempting to better themselves that's attributed to them.

What is the motivation to be an educated, classy hard-working citizen if the general population of those people you will be working with (viz. white men) dislike you from the onset because of your race?

People are people. Character and class has nothing to do with gender or race, but rather the moral fibers and integrity of an individual.

Yes, stereotypes are generally based on some truth, but you're the ones perpetuating them. If you want lower-class people (be them black or white) to better themselves, try having some compassion and tolerance, rather than instigating further racial divide with your mean spirited ignorance.
doug reamer

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

Tolerant wrote:
It's nice to know this amount of hatred toward fellow man is still so prevalent in the 21st century...

I'm a white woman and not attracted to black men, so obviously not interested in dating them. That said, I know interracial couples who are intelligent and have good character/morals. One of my best friends in college was a black man. He double-majored in English and philosophy, and was shunned by both black people and white people alike--white people because he was black and black people because so many of them thought he was "trying to act white." He married a white girl and they are upstanding citizens and doing well for themselves.

My point is: the racist attitudes that are prevalent in this thread are what is helping to contribute not only to the general problem of intolerance, but the stigma associated with lower class minorities attempting to better themselves that's attributed to them.

What is the motivation to be an educated, classy hard-working citizen if the general population of those people you will be working with (viz. white men) dislike you from the onset because of your race?

People are people. Character and class has nothing to do with gender or race, but rather the moral fibers and integrity of an individual.

Yes, stereotypes are generally based on some truth, but you're the ones perpetuating them. If you want lower-class people (be them black or white) to better themselves, try having some compassion and tolerance, rather than instigating further racial divide with your mean spirited ignorance.
This makes absolutely no sense and let me tell you why. When you do something to better yourself, you do it for YOURSELF, not for what other people think of you, which just so happens what MOST not all black people care about. Look at all the trends they have started which is all about image and nothing else. I totally agree that there are exceptions to this but the sad truth is that an overwhelming majority fit the stereotype Until the majority can do something for theirselves and quit acting like people owe them something for stuff that happened 100 years ago then it will never change. I personally know a few good black people that go against this stereotype but they are few and far between. How many good " black " neighborhoods have you ever heard about ? Find just one. They are all associated with low income, drugs, and crime. Why is that ? Would you blame everyone else or the people that live there.? Flip that and find a good " white " neighborhood. Is it good because of the people that live there? Stereotypes are usually true in most not all cases. I guarantee that you believe in some kind of stereotype be it with people or something else. I have a pit bull. Most people including a lot of good smart people believe these dogs are killers. Mine is the best dog you could ask for. Bet 90% of people would be weary of her bc she's a pit. Until the black people want to change for theirselves and stop caring what people think then it will never happen.
2 posts removed
Lisa

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

I think it is so sad that there are still people that feel that a white person should not be with a black person. I find it disgusting that men and women disrespect each other. If you have a good women or man then treat them right. If you got a man or woman that don't want to help support their household then move onto the next one. Race has nothing to with the way a person is treated or anything. A person of any race can be disrespectful, drug dealer, a woman beater, dead beat father, worthless provider. I know a lot of different races and I have seen how these different races are disrespectful equally. So grow up and stop with the whole white girl being with a black boy crap.
doug reamer

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

_-zaphod-_ wrote:
<quoted text>Do you guys still have big circle jerks at your klan rallies?
Are you the pivot man?
Another uneducated fool. I would bet your $126/ week McDonald's paycheck that you are an Obama supporter and sheep. Baaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh
1 post removed
doug reamer

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

Truth hurts the most. Guess that's why you get so butthurt.
black

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

It's disgusting!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

91 Users are viewing the Huntington Forum right now

Search the Huntington Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 3 min bacon hater 54,362
men in huntington that are unfaithful 6 min coop 12
scandalous women of huntington 12 min bitter 30
morris bldg fire 53 min Ziggy 60
20th/7th Street 1 hr Hmm 6
man oded thur 1 hr Hmm 5
Brittney Johnson 1 hr -zaphod- 18
East end thief's (Nov '13) 1 hr Lynn 1,433
who got shot by hpd last night? 4 hr Sgt Hulka 183
Doctors behaving badly!!!!! 13 hr in the know 34
•••
•••
•••