|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

Ray wrote:
I see it all the time at DHHR. Women have mixed race children and are looking for welfare. Then HUD all the freebies that our country supplies these people take advantage of. You see the same thing at the regional jail. White women there to see their men.
How do you see all the babies of mixed race at the DHHR, and how do you see all of the white women visiting black men at the jail? Someone who frequents the welfare office and the jail is attacking someone elses lifestyle, sounds about right! Let me guess your job requires you to be there. I can't wait to hear this one!
well

Inez, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

It is the way the blacks want to get even for the sins of our forefathers. They want to mix all the babies up and eventually hope it will end the white race. It is their way of ethnic cleansing. Definitely a different approach than Hitler took with the Jews, but just as sickening. A 100% black man can't get a break. So he want to mix it up and hope to produce more Obama babies. If they could get a decent intelligent white woman to knock up maybe they won't all be as stupid.
clive

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

White girls That have been with black guys are just a used up peace of nasty! They have no standards! They're disgusting looking for attention .! And no white guy will ever want to again
1 post removed
dmxdoggg

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Yeh fo shizzle. I wers my pants on da groundz cause I sa b cool an sheeeeet.
Derper

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy Krammer wrote:
<quoted text>
Your not worthless. You have accomplished goals and are a productive member of society. These do less losers are the problem.
(QUOTE who="Jimmy Krammer")<quoted text>I have a degree from Marshall that is worthless in Huntington.(/QUOTE)

I'm surprised that it's worthless here. Here is about the only place it counts, usually. Did you take that course on the difference between "your" and "you're"? You can always go back. Get more grants.
Ray

Harper, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Pinky wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you see all the babies of mixed race at the DHHR, and how do you see all of the white women visiting black men at the jail? Someone who frequents the welfare office and the jail is attacking someone elses lifestyle, sounds about right! Let me guess your job requires you to be there. I can't wait to hear this one!
Get off your high horse Sweetie. DHHR work goes on at the WRJ as well. I think you're full of shi% and have no education and no job. You probably do have a few porch monkeys and I'm sure I'm seen you in my office looking for an increase in your EBT card.
Derper

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Pinky wrote:
<quoted text>
How does someone correct someone and then write a post filled with errors? Let me clue you in. "Nothing to do with racial preferences." is not a proper sentence. "And then you make threats." is also not a proper sentence. When she stated that you better hope she isn't your nurse one day, there was no threat of harm. She could have been speaking of simply being rude. Stop being a drama queen.
You forgot that "so original" was also a sentence fragment. That's my way of being casual. Something tells me the brighter ones in this room get that about me.

Tell me please...what is the plural of "stigma"? Look it up, I'll wait.

And of course "nursie" was trying to be an internet badass. Everyone knows it. These Topix "nurses" love to play that game. Not trying to cause drama at all.(ooooh, sentence fragments!!!) Just not intimidated. They feel inferior and powerless and that's why they act that way.
haha

Sardis, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

I find it funny when threads pop up about white girls being trash for dating black guys. Why is it never any mention of these white girls parents? Did their racist ways not rub off on them? Or were these white girls parents so wrapped up in themselves that they didn't notice that their little girl was out whoring around.
Ricko Suave

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

I wonder what the black guys are thinking when they have some white girl bent over while they are shoving that black funk rod up in the white girl's guts?
1 post removed
haha

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Derper wrote:
<quoted text>You forgot that "so original" was also a sentence fragment. That's my way of being casual. Something tells me the brighter ones in this room get that about me.

Tell me please...what is the plural of "stigma"? Look it up, I'll wait.

And of course "nursie" was trying to be an internet badass. Everyone knows it. These Topix "nurses" love to play that game. Not trying to cause drama at all.(ooooh, sentence fragments!!!) Just not intimidated. They feel inferior and powerless and that's why they act that way.
Actually, I am just sick of racist people like yourself.
Derper

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

haha wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I am just sick of racist people like yourself.
Ah ha ha. Yeah. Point out the racist thing I said. Was it the part where I said I didn't like the ethics around here?

Moron.
1 post removed
Lucky

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

I don't like rapists or serial killers or many other things either but I don't spend my time sitting around making up posts about it. Why are some of u so obsessed with white girls dating black guys? U make post after post of some of the most ignorant comments. If u don't like it, don't do it! Stop judging & worrying about what the next persons doing. There's a million negative things going on, I just don't get how u could be that worried about who other people are with?!
clive

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Lucky wrote:
I don't like rapists or serial killers or many other things either but I don't spend my time sitting around making up posts about it. Why are some of u so obsessed with white girls dating black guys? U make post after post of some of the most ignorant comments. If u don't like it, don't do it! Stop judging & worrying about what the next persons doing. There's a million negative things going on, I just don't get how u could be that worried about who other people are with?!
If you forgot your on topix... okay! People give their opinions on things or just make up something totally ridiculous... You're right it's nobody's business what anybody does... But I have an opinion and everybody else does on the subject- I personally think its gross!
susan

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

I hope and pray my daughters never go out with black guys.. Heaven forbid they ever get pregnant by one.... Because they sure don't take care of the kids - And they sure don't work!
Liberals move

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

The liberals like gun control, social medicine, abortions, public education (indoctrination), and race mixing.
Liberals move

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

susan wrote:
I hope and pray my daughters never go out with black guys.. Heaven forbid they ever get pregnant by one.... Because they sure don't take care of the kids - And they sure don't work!
True
shi shi

Venetia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

haha wrote:
I find it funny when threads pop up about white girls being trash for dating black guys. Why is it never any mention of these white girls parents? Did their racist ways not rub off on them? Or were these white girls parents so wrapped up in themselves that they didn't notice that their little girl was out whoring around.
Awesome post. It takes two to tango
Liberals move

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Derper is awesome
White woman

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

vicky wrote:
I think whites should stay with whites and blacks should stay with blacks...
I think blacks should stay with whites and whites should be ashamed of their white males.
harry bungholio

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Let me tell you why white chicks get with black men. Have u ever wanted to date a stripper? I have. It's because it's exciting and could lead to crazy bedroom activities. Same goes for these girls nowadays. Black guys are their strippers. It's fun cause most of the stereotypes about size is true ( funny they don't bitch about this stereotype or any other one that makes them look " cool "). Also fun cause its looked down upon by most so that ups the excitement. Not to mention most of them are " bad boys " but not in a good way ( drugs, violent crimes ). Some might do it to spite their parents. But the fun ends when the half brain lets one fly and she becomes pregnant. Then they scatter like a coach roach when u turn on the lights. Move on to the next white " trophy " for them. Girls nowadays have no morals and are more like guys when it comes to sex. Some find this sexy but females are suppose to be hard to get. They suppose to be an unattainable asset that can only be reached by putting in the hours and lots of trying. Not throwing it around at some thug. Here's a stereotype that cannot be denied, go down to the youth ball fields and see all the mixed kids sitting with their " mom" and I say that loosely, and her parents. Then take a look around and see how many of their " fathers " you see. Bets it's less than 20%. Prove the stereotype wrong, I betcha can't.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of356
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

152 Users are viewing the Huntington Forum right now

Search the Huntington Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 5 min fitness-guru 43,551
Brandy Davis 17 min EXx 6
Huntington high school 20 min Reality 8
Ceredo Manor 22 min Really 2
27th and Guyan 42 min uhm 1
kroger 1st street 44 min Coltsfan45 5
Jessica Lindsey 1 hr john q public 1
Christ Temple Crazies (Jun '13) 11 hr Sammy 106
•••
•••
•••
•••

Huntington Jobs