white girls with black guys
speedy94

Barcelona, Spain

#404 Jan 7, 2014
vicky wrote:
I think whites should stay with whites and blacks should stay with blacks...
I totally agree with you !!
inthewilderness

Howell, MI

#405 Jan 29, 2014
what About all the white girls that committed suicide that i coulda dated..??
inthewilderness

Howell, MI

#406 Jan 29, 2014
All the white girls that yall said nobody liekd and bullied to death I coulda dated just saying..
inthewilderness

Howell, MI

#407 Jan 29, 2014
instead now i have to date a black woman and now my kids won't fit in At all with yours..
BEWARE GAY

Alexandria, VA

#408 Feb 1, 2014
White girls be careful, alot of you are beards for black men wno are secretly gay. Matter of fact, it's almost code for other black men to know their secret. Black women will know the signs right off most of the time, so these black guys who want to double dip choose 'others'. Not all the time this is true but BEWARE! I roll in LGBT communities and you will be shocked at the black guys who are there but have 'white' wives or girlfriends. I.E. Jason Collins He was with his girl 8 years. Also take a look at NFL player Kerry Rhodes. He is dating Whitney from the Whitney show on NBC. He was just hugged up with a gay dude on vacation. White girls be on the lookout for the guy who is ALWAYS coming over, or your guy is ALWAYS spending the weekends 'out of town' with. If your guy is overly fashionable, he is just getting 'feminine' tips from you.
1 post removed
white girl

Silver Spring, MD

#410 Feb 18, 2014
J parsons My sister wrote:
My sister Joselynn Parsons is engaged to a black guy, and I'm discussed!! It's so Discusting to see them kiss. His lips are the size of her whole face. His mouth is so big, he can put her little white head in his big black mouths and with those big black lips. My family is ashamed of her. He's Discusting. He's always grabbing at his crotch. His package must stick to his legs. It's just Discusting.
disgusting***
disgusted***
disgust***
if you're going to talk about how disgusted you are, then you should probably learn to spell. Discussed means that you talked about something with another person.
white girl

Silver Spring, MD

#411 Feb 18, 2014
answer wrote:
I'm a big racist because I don't think whites should interbreed with blacks... Not racist! just my preference And opinion! Why are all the Democratic liberals this way? you don't agree with what they believe And you are automatically Labeled a racist?
Separating races like that is the definition of racist. Also by mixing races the kid will have stronger genes. There would be less chance of diseases- Strong genetic specimen. As much as you wouldn't want to admit it, you know that mixed people are the most attractive.
white girl

Silver Spring, MD

#412 Feb 18, 2014
sux wrote:
Its disgusting that a white woman would be with a black man! Just Gross! Nothing's worse The Negro lovin White girl! 1 used up peace of woman 98 percent of all white man will have nothing to do with....
I date a black guy. Would you say this to my face?
white girl

Silver Spring, MD

#413 Feb 18, 2014
Coal Burner wrote:
Once a white girl gets the label of a black lover, the white guys are not usually interested. If a woman is going to divulge into the black culture, she needs to be prepared to stay there.
LOL no girl wants to date a guy that talks hate like this ^^^ I'm prepared to stay with black guys if you're representing all white guys
black IN white

Akron, OH

#414 Feb 25, 2014
yuck wrote:
Does anyone else think it is absolutely disgusting for a white girl to be with a black guy? Usually if a white girls been with a black guy they're considered useless... I'm not jealous at all its just I think it's absolutely disgusting... I do not see what white girls like about black guys.... They're usually A drain to the working class, they don't take care of their kids, And they're ridiculous... But anyways.... Its just gross to be with a black guy.
Lol! I love it! You dumb dumbs are such great motivation! White men, you are the reason I chose to buy an expensive home in an over priced development... So that it would your racist as stomachs turn every time you see me get my mail from the mailbox. So every summer I could invite family and friends over for cookouts around the pool and laugh at the look of disgust on your face! So that you could watch in disgust as me, my beautiful white wife and adorable bi-racial children live life to the fullest! The things you don't know...and yes I've been told...the amount of white women who are attracted to black men vastly out number those who are not. I wasn't born with enough fingers and toes to count the amount of married women I've sent home to their racist white husbands sore and swollen between the legs! Blogs like this make black men determined to leave you with the white women WE don't want... And those are the ones you don't want either!!! So keep it up white men... Your words are inspiration to us all...your wives included
A person

Mayfield, KY

#415 Mar 5, 2014
Tolerant wrote:
It's nice to know this amount of hatred toward fellow man is still so prevalent in the 21st century...
I'm a white woman and not attracted to black men, so obviously not interested in dating them. That said, I know interracial couples who are intelligent and have good character/morals. One of my best friends in college was a black man. He double-majored in English and philosophy, and was shunned by both black people and white people alike--white people because he was black and black people because so many of them thought he was "trying to act white." He married a white girl and they are upstanding citizens and doing well for themselves.
My point is: the racist attitudes that are prevalent in this thread are what is helping to contribute not only to the general problem of intolerance, but the stigma associated with lower class minorities attempting to better themselves that's attributed to them.
What is the motivation to be an educated, classy hard-working citizen if the general population of those people you will be working with (viz. white men) dislike you from the onset because of your race?
People are people. Character and class has nothing to do with gender or race, but rather the moral fibers and integrity of an individual.
Yes, stereotypes are generally based on some truth, but you're the ones perpetuating them. If you want lower-class people (be them black or white) to better themselves, try having some compassion and tolerance, rather than instigating further racial divide with your mean spirited ignorance.
Amen!
xxxxxx

London, KY

#416 Mar 22, 2014
well wrote:
It is the way the blacks want to get even for the sins of our forefathers. They want to mix all the babies up and eventually hope it will end the white race. It is their way of ethnic cleansing. Definitely a different approach than Hitler took with the Jews, but just as sickening. A 100% black man can't get a break. So he want to mix it up and hope to produce more Obama babies. If they could get a decent intelligent white woman to knock up maybe they won't all be as stupid.
youll be ok now its time for your meds
ReasonableGuy

Norcross, GA

#417 Apr 14, 2014
I will say honesty I love white girls.As a black man I enjoy their beautiful blonde hair and nice petite body.Makes it easier to get it done smooth and fast.I love the feminine beauty of white women.Hard to actually get that type of feminine quality out of a black women.They are always loud arguing and demanding.Which really turns off good black men typically because most black women are too needy.I do think its a disgrace most black man leave their children but Im not that type of guy.Most of time its the women scaring off most black men.Most black women are bitter and too masculine for my taste.
Haha

Denton, TX

#418 Apr 14, 2014
Highwayman wrote:
I agree. And its funny how you don't see near as many white guys with black chicks do you? They say "once you go black you don't go back" well that's because no one wants you back! Unless they are desperate or something. I always thought chicks don't have a real good sense of smell ya kno? Apparently not. Nomzain? lol.
So your saying if a good looking girl dated a black guy then she wanted to date a white guy she wouldn't be able to because she dated a black guy? That makes sense I guess just like one plus one is 3!
Haha

Denton, TX

#419 Apr 14, 2014
lol wrote:
Why are you whites starting crap on here???? I know because y'all to scared to do any thing about it,that's why us blacks do what we want cause y'all white boys are chicken shit little cry babies.
True you whites only have balls when your behind a monitor, but when it's time to speak up and say it to someone's face those "balls" disappear!
Haha

Denton, TX

#420 Apr 14, 2014
lol wrote:
I'm white I'm not afraid blacks... Black guys are pussies! Especially when their by themselves... But every white person knows that if you do anything to a black person it's considered a hate crime And you will be going to prison most likely... Black people know they get away with everything... They know they can play the race card and do whatever they want.. But anyways White girls with black guys is absolutely disgusting
You know what you are stupid. You white boys are all little girls, and shut your ass up you know damn well your ass won't do shit one on one with a black guy. Your a fool you whites are never about it. To say we get away with everything is dumb don't you watch the news? Just recently a white man admitted he raped his two daughters but he wasn't sent to jail because the judge thought "he wouldn't fair well", be we get away with everything?
MoorAfroArt13

Shreveport, LA

#421 May 4, 2014
well wrote:
It is the way the blacks want to get even for the sins of our forefathers. They want to mix all the babies up and eventually hope it will end the white race. It is their way of ethnic cleansing. Definitely a different approach than Hitler took with the Jews, but just as sickening. A 100% black man can't get a break. So he want to mix it up and hope to produce more Obama babies. If they could get a decent intelligent white woman to knock up maybe they won't all be as stupid.
Lost history:

1) All races come from blacks (understand recessive genes [the so called cauc"Asian" from the Caucus Mountains (it's biblical)] and dominant genes [the african - oldest race on planet earth by eons of yrs])

2) Both so called races have karma to fulfill so both histories are embarrassing (so called blacks were slaves [which all races were slaves at one point] and so called "whites" were neanderthals living in trees and caves until the Moors civilized them which is what Adam and Eve is all about [the bible is an African history book brought by way of the Inquisition](and white is not a race, a more politically correct term would be peach or pale, caucasian/european)

3) So called "Blacks' whom are Moors, civilized the world and brought forth all Sciences, Mathematics, Literature, Spiritual systems, Music, etc. You support Africa when you speak any language or turn on your tv or light (the filament), etc. etc.

4)We are all one humanity and if you want to understand a little of your origin, test your genetics [I DARE YOU!](and look closely at ALBINO Arabic/Arab/Islamic people and you will see so called White Aryan [so called white] people who are truly Black for all races come from Black people but genes mutated as the world progressed [see adaptation and miscegenation as well](i.e. recessive genes, blue eyes, blond hair, pale skin, sulfur in skin to sustain the winter [that aroma when the skin is wet in the rain], etc.)

5)The elite government love these sites for it feeds their propaganda in which YOU (the little man) will never benefit from. They do not care about you no matter what race you are... its all about keeping power in their so called royal family, over the naive world

WAKE UP!!!
- Hermes Tehuti/ Moor afro art ...
ifeanyi

Mountain View, CA

#422 Aug 29, 2014
lol wrote:
I'm white I'm not afraid blacks... Black guys are pussies! Especially when their by themselves... But every white person knows that if you do anything to a black person it's considered a hate crime And you will be going to prison most likely... Black people know they get away with everything... They know they can play the race card and do whatever they want.. But anyways White girls with black guys is absolutely disgusting
Really? There's beauty in variety. Worst can come any race so can the best. Give blacks a chance! Haven't they suffered enough? You them slaces? Whats so special in white skin? Jelly or allergies you get all the time? What's wrong with white people?
ifeanyi

Mountain View, CA

#423 Aug 29, 2014
I've never been racist,white girls are deliciously cute so are British girls so are African girls and there are some black guys that prefer white girls and some white guys that prefer black girls. Black skin is the strongest biologically. I don't know any black guy that plays the race card, for me? Imna knock out that white dude. Can't be outside saying black is bad when your sister and mama be gave black fantasies. When y'all are vbored of your over raciast nation and industrialization and pollution, you go to Africa where taxes don't kill you,where everybody is not rude. Stupid white boy. Since when did a black person become disgusting? If you said that near me,you would end up in a coma with severe internal bleeding. Whites are evil. Always killing each other and divorce? Everyday,and your ill mannered kids. Culltureless piece of white trash.
ifeanyi

Mountain View, CA

#424 Aug 29, 2014
Black is beautiful. Not albino like some pale white fellows,you all look alike too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sweden Democrats: Trump was right 38 min Karl 4
for blacks.most important civil rights case in... 52 min protect from trump 33
Davis Place Bar 55 min Reaper 36 17
Overdoses 59 min youre pathetic 14
avengers motorcycle club (Nov '11) 1 hr lol 284
Ohio Secretary of State found non-citizens ille... 1 hr Silas 3
America Held Hostage Day 38 2 hr MarkJ- 6
Cabell HELP!!!!! 21 hr Trumpnation 33

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web