white girls with black guys
Just me

Huntington, WV

#384 Oct 24, 2013
Derper wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, dear. So much ignorance in this. When will you people stop bragging about your college degrees when you haven't the faintest idea how to use apostrophes, sentence structure, capital letters or words like "stigma"? Not stigmas. There is no such word.
The truly worthless thing here is apparently a Marshall bachelor's degree. If we are to believe this person.
If you are so smart and so concerned with grammar, spelling, and sentence structure, why did you use an incomplete sentence? "If we are to believe this person" is not a sentence. It is a fragment. Study up on your skills before criticizing others.
The is just terrible

Chesapeake, OH

#385 Oct 24, 2013
Just me wrote:
<quoted text>If you are so smart and so concerned with grammar, spelling, and sentence structure, why did you use an incomplete sentence? "If we are to believe this person" is not a sentence. It is a fragment. Study up on your skills before criticizing others.
Candice is back at it even on this thread. Geez, give it a break. You ate such an uneducated sl&t!
Go get your abortion today, and continue on with your killing spree. Abortion is murder. You're a baby killer Candice Parsons!!

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#386 Oct 24, 2013
This is how we know it's Amy because no one ever got an abortion. Some of us just learned what birth control was a long time ago. You say the same things over and over again. I know you're pregnant (again) and your hormones are probably crazy but everyone is tired of getting on here and even looking. She made you look like a complete loser on here. She made one comment but yet you keep going on and on and on. It's rather pathetic. Don't you have anything to do? A job, taking care of your kids, cleaning the house, Moving on? Obviously not. The rest of us are going to start our day though sweetheart. So, we will all pray for you. It's too bad that Will and Jared want nothing to do with you. It's sad that you have to act like this to try and get B's attention. You're beyond pathetic to chase peepee like that. You been doing ti for months. You're obsessed with Billy and Candice to a point it's beyond stalker crazy. I feel so bad for you. I'm so sorry you have to go through the pregnancy alone =(

Location hidden

#387 Oct 24, 2013
You only started this when you got pregnant becaise I was with Candcie EVERYTIME you ran from her and dialed 911 because you can't do nothing. Don't dish out what you take sweetie. Now go eat som pickels or some sht. I bet your Vajayjay is stretched out between all those dcks you have had in your and all the kids you popped out that thing. Pop that pssy btch. haha

Location hidden

#388 Oct 24, 2013
J parsons My sister wrote:
My sister Joselynn Parsons is engaged to a black guy, and I'm discussed!! It's so Discusting to see them kiss. His lips are the size of her whole face. His mouth is so big, he can put her little white head in his big black mouths and with those big black lips. My family is ashamed of her. He's Discusting. He's always grabbing at his crotch. His package must stick to his legs. It's just Discusting.
This goes to show how mature you are. Do you realize that everyone is laughing at you and no one believes ANYTHING that comes out of your mouth because you just say the same things over and over. Then you try to come up with something new to try to get to her but when it does't work you flip out. At least get the names right so you don't sound so retarded. You're mad at everyone else because you don't know what birth control is. Plus the way you act goes to show that someone like you shouldn't even be having kids until you grow up a little. That would prbably explain why you are so irresponsable that every child you have, you have conceived them because you weren't able to keep "the guy of the moment" Having a child turns alot of guys off and since you're on baby number 3 with a different father again. Billy has told ALL OF US even his sister that you claim is yur good friend. If she was really your friend then she wold tell you exactly what her brother has said about you. Then again it looks like you really do have a fakebook relationship with her ONLY. You're mad at Candice because Billy's exact words are "There is no way in hell that baby is mine. After the wreck I've never slept with her. She is only saying this because she is trying to get to Candice. She is so obsessed with me that it's creepy. I can't get her to leave me alone. She wants me really bad." He is making you look so bad and YOU are making yourself look bad on top of it. At least they are out living their lives.
The is just terrible

Chesapeake, OH

#389 Oct 24, 2013
SweetSummertime36628 wrote:
This is how we know it's Amy because no one ever got an abortion. Some of us just learned what birth control was a long time ago. You say the same things over and over again. I know you're pregnant (again) and your hormones are probably crazy but everyone is tired of getting on here and even looking. She made you look like a complete loser on here. She made one comment but yet you keep going on and on and on. It's rather pathetic. Don't you have anything to do? A job, taking care of your kids, cleaning the house, Moving on? Obviously not. The rest of us are going to start our day though sweetheart. So, we will all pray for you. It's too bad that Will and Jared want nothing to do with you. It's sad that you have to act like this to try and get B's attention. You're beyond pathetic to chase peepee like that. You been doing ti for months. You're obsessed with Billy and Candice to a point it's beyond stalker crazy. I feel so bad for you. I'm so sorry you have to go through the pregnancy alone =(
Candice honey this is not Amy. I'm one of her backup b$tches. Yes I sure am. It's too bad you can't even put a finger on that, because you have so many enemies. Amy has a job, unlike you. You think you work for topix, topix patrol pays you just like your "I don't have a job" does! You sit at home on a computer night and day and harass the sh1t out of people.
Too bad Amy is not going thru this pregnancy alone. There will be a room full of Smiths when Amy delivers. You just wait and see.
Since Kimberly Parsons has custody of Caleb Parsons, Kimberly Parsons has an active DVP out on Billy. No wonder Billy keeps calling Amy. Billy knows you are such a pathetic loser. So do we!!
You want to talk about a racist sl$t? Look in the mirror honey. You get on topix starting racist threads, talking about black people should paint their houses black, you are the racist. You talk about your own sister dating a black guy. You are pathetic. You think nobody can kick that big a$$ of yours? Guess what? It's been done lots of times. I promise you after Amy has that Billy Baby Boy, and you mess with her, you are had. I can't wait!! You'll look like a raccoon again, possibly worse. You hate black people, black eyes, black bruises? You best hold back. You'll be black n blue all over again.
Billy asked Amy to stop taking her birth control when he lived with her. You know that You tried to say you were pregnant when he was living with Amy. You are the one who had your abortion. How many did that make? Maybe close to 10? You are a baby murderer. You've been on your killing spree.
You will not get close to Amy and Billy's baby. Oh, wait!! Your not allowed within 500 feet within that baby's surroundings. Sound familiar??
You just wait til that baby gets here. You will go crazier and more mental than you are now. You'll be in jail within days of the baby coming home. Anybody want to put bets on it?
Amy and the Smith girls will kick that a$$!
Alan Clay

New York, NY

#390 Oct 24, 2013
yuck wrote:
Does anyone else think it is absolutely disgusting for a white girl to be with a black guy? Usually if a white girls been with a black guy they're considered useless... I'm not jealous at all its just I think it's absolutely disgusting... I do not see what white girls like about black guys.... They're usually A drain to the working class, they don't take care of their kids, And they're ridiculous... But anyways.... Its just gross to be with a black guy.
I think it's nasty.
big daddy diesel

United States

#391 Oct 24, 2013
Derper I know your not talking with you improper speaking english ass "aint "isn't proper grammar and im black i work for the state i have three degrees ive worked my ass off to get where im at in life and for you to sit and talk about why white women like us maybe you can hang with me sometime and you can take some notes oh by the way you look very ignorant...because god loves all white blk brown blue green don't matter what you are... That the real message.
AbortionVSdelive ry

Chesapeake, OH

#392 Oct 24, 2013
<quoted text>This goes to show how mature you are. Do you realize that everyone is laughing at you and no one believes ANYTHING that comes out of your mouth because you just say the same things over and over. Then you try to come up with something new to try to get to her but when it does't work you flip out. At least get the names right so you don't sound so retarded. You're mad at everyone else because you don't know what birth control is. Plus the way you act goes to show that someone like you shouldn't even be having kids until you grow up a little. That would prbably explain why you are so irresponsable that every child you have, you have conceived them because you weren't able to keep "the guy of the moment" Having a child turns alot of guys off and since you're on baby number 3 with a different father again. Billy has told ALL OF US even his sister that you claim is yur good friend. If she was really your friend then she wold tell you exactly what her brother has said about you. Then again it looks like you really do have a fakebook relationship with her ONLY. You're mad at Candice because Billy's exact words are "There is no way in hell that baby is mine. After the wreck I've never slept with her. She is only saying this because she is trying to get to Candice. She is so obsessed with me that it's creepy. I can't get her to leave me alone. She wants me really bad." He is making you look so bad and YOU are making yourself look bad on top of it. At least they are out living their lives.
Not everyone gets abortions like you Candice Parsons. Baby number 3 is better than Abortion number 10!! Hey hey.

Location hidden

#393 Oct 24, 2013
Honey, they are together right now. They are together everyday. If you're a backup btch then how about you do something. It's sad that Billy hates her. Everyone knows you're a liar because they are engaged. Did you see her ring? obviousy not. hahahahahahahahahaha. What a LOSER you are. Billy tells everyone he hates Amy and would knock the sht out of the btch if he sees her. hahahahahaha. There won't be a room full of Smiths because no one wants her in the family. Candice is alredy part of the family and Billy isn't going to have anything to do with someone that bashes his kid. hahahahaha. & you're even more stupid sounding because Candice is the one that has full custody. hahahahahaha. The whole dvp thing has to do with Amy so there you g again sounding like an idiot. hahahahahaha. lolololololol. Amy is a slt. Amy has 3 kid by different dad's and she's only like 21. hahahaha. It's obvious her daddy was absent as a child because usually girls that have no daddies when they grow up end up being little slts. Awwww, too bad you don't have a daddy around.
Med Student

New York, NY

#394 Oct 24, 2013
The is just terrible wrote:
<quoted text>Candice honey this is not Amy. I'm one of her backup b$tches. Yes I sure am. It's too bad you can't even put a finger on that, because you have so many enemies. Amy has a job, unlike you. You think you work for topix, topix patrol pays you just like your "I don't have a job" does! You sit at home on a computer night and day and harass the sh1t out of people.
Too bad Amy is not going thru this pregnancy alone. There will be a room full of Smiths when Amy delivers. You just wait and see.
Since Kimberly Parsons has custody of Caleb Parsons, Kimberly Parsons has an active DVP out on Billy. No wonder Billy keeps calling Amy. Billy knows you are such a pathetic loser. So do we!!
You want to talk about a racist sl$t? Look in the mirror honey. You get on topix starting racist threads, talking about black people should paint their houses black, you are the racist. You talk about your own sister dating a black guy. You are pathetic. You think nobody can kick that big a$$ of yours? Guess what? It's been done lots of times. I promise you after Amy has that Billy Baby Boy, and you mess with her, you are had. I can't wait!! You'll look like a raccoon again, possibly worse. You hate black people, black eyes, black bruises? You best hold back. You'll be black n blue all over again.
Billy asked Amy to stop taking her birth control when he lived with her. You know that You tried to say you were pregnant when he was living with Amy. You are the one who had your abortion. How many did that make? Maybe close to 10? You are a baby murderer. You've been on your killing spree.
You will not get close to Amy and Billy's baby. Oh, wait!! Your not allowed within 500 feet within that baby's surroundings. Sound familiar??
You just wait til that baby gets here. You will go crazier and more mental than you are now. You'll be in jail within days of the baby coming home. Anybody want to put bets on it?
Amy and the Smith girls will kick that a$$!
This is classic case of Marcum Terrace welfare SSI disability trash. I like how many times she says "honey". That reminds me of the trashy stripper club girls that call everyone "honey" or "baby" etc.
Stripper

Chesapeake, OH

#395 Oct 24, 2013
Honey, they are together right now. They are together everyday. If you're a backup btch then how about you do something. It's sad that Billy hates her. Everyone knows you're a liar because they are engaged. Did you see her ring? obviousy not. hahahahahahahahahaha. What a LOSER you are. Billy tells everyone he hates Amy and would knock the sht out of the btch if he sees her. hahahahahaha. There won't be a room full of Smiths because no one wants her in the family. Candice is alredy part of the family and Billy isn't going to have anything to do with someone that bashes his kid. hahahahaha. & you're even more stupid sounding because Candice is the one that has full custody. hahahahahaha. The whole dvp thing has to do with Amy so there you g again sounding like an idiot. hahahahahaha. lolololololol. Amy is a slt. Amy has 3 kid by different dad's and she's only like 21. hahahaha. It's obvious her daddy was absent as a child because usually girls that have no daddies when they grow up end up being little slts. Awwww, too bad you don't have a daddy around.
Amy does have a Daddy, and was raised by her Daddy. Her biological Daddy died, when Amy was a baby, then her Daddy adopted her. I thought everyone knew about this.
Candice, who's your biological Dad. I heard you were adopted. Your mom was a stripper. She got pregnant from doing lap dances, so Chris Parsons felt sorry for her and felt obligated to adopt her.
Once Chris Parsons adopted her, he knew he adopted an evil child.
All I can say is WOW!! And he works in a school. As a gym teacher. Phys Ed!!!! Bahahahaha!!

Location hidden

#396 Oct 24, 2013
bahaha???? That was lame af. Everyone knows that family and they are way better than you. They don't even associate with trash like you so try again. I dount any of them would be caught dead in public talking to trash like you. Try again. Come up with something a little better because you're running out of sht to say and making yourself look even more stupid.

Location hidden

#397 Oct 24, 2013
Well, it's obvious she hasn't had a father around. You can tell by her upbringing and the way she craves attention from males. I know that most girls that are promiscious usually have absent fathers in their lives so they try to replace that love by having sex. Just because all these guys have stucks their penis's in you doesn't mean they love you. That's called sex not love.
Candice Candita

New York, NY

#398 Oct 26, 2013
Does Amy like anal?
Curious

Paintsville, KY

#399 Oct 30, 2013
Does anyone know Eric Philips he's around 50 51 years of age.. And what do u know about him.....
Brian

Corydon, IN

#400 Dec 27, 2013
I'm not racist but I do find it unattractive if a girl has been with a black guy. Nothing against black guys but if my girl used to do obama then I'm going republican
Jerome freeman

Corydon, IN

#401 Dec 27, 2013
I'm a black guy with a white girl. Sure I'm unemployed and she weighs 600 pounds but so what. It's a free country... God bless America and KFC and wellfare and food stamps and all the other shit white people pay for so I don't have to get a job.
P.s
Stop telling me to turn my music down, because it's not gonna happen.
God bless
Victor

Corydon, IN

#402 Dec 27, 2013
Fck u Jerome... But it's so true
Shawn d

Corydon, IN

#403 Dec 27, 2013
Man whateva you white poeples don't kno nuthing yal thiink u so smart well if u so smart then wy dunt u kno ani thins abut nuthin shiiit man what ev yo imma keep mah pantz down fool. Yu stupid mofos can't evin spell rit u stewpid

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I bet my wife is better than yours. 21 min Oh please 10
What happened to Bowinkle 32 min Shane304 12
Ban mandatory mowing 44 min Premium 7
America Held Hostage Day 492 48 min MarkJ- 5
texas shooting 1 hr MarkJ- 268
Trump's Twitter Melt Down 5/20/18 1 hr Alucard 36
Mike Ankrom (Sep '12) 3 hr Love1985 22

Huntington Jobs

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages