Gun Owner wrote:
<quoted text>
Those Wayne co girls like black snake.
not all wayne county gals
1 post removed
Seriously

Chesapeake, OH

#364 Sep 28, 2013
It's a shame that nobody can find a cure for ignorance.
_-libtard-_

Huntington, WV

#365 Sep 28, 2013
Completely agree. Then these ignorant white hoes wouldn't make bad decisions and shart out mixed babies that their mommy and daddies will end up taking care of while she works at the nail salon part time bc the daddy has moved on to his next white trophy. I mean I see it, how are they this stupid ? Must really enjoy the excitement factor of the thug life. Slummin
Erica

Riverdale, IL

#366 Sep 28, 2013
Seriously wrote:
It's a shame that nobody can find a cure for ignorance.
It's a shame that white people are so politically correct
SnowBunny

Ambler, PA

#367 Oct 16, 2013
I'm in love with black guys, Their not pussies & They do a lot of dumb shyt && They do the time foh you mean. You just mad that they know how to treat a women better then you!!! Black Boys Are The Best && They deserve the world <333 :))
Seriously

United States

#368 Oct 17, 2013
Erica wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a shame that white people are so politically correct
That's a cute fairy-tale!
derrtleman

Pittsburgh, PA

#369 Oct 17, 2013
youtube.com/watch... Not so-white Guys like white meat
yes

Huntington, WV

#370 Oct 17, 2013
Oh yeah us Wayne county girls love black dick!
haha

Saint Albans, WV

#371 Oct 17, 2013
You're disgusting..!!
Liberal Fun Grabber

Huntington, WV

#372 Oct 17, 2013
Its just sick to see the mixing.
Love Me A Sexy Dark Man

Charleston, WV

#373 Oct 17, 2013
There is NOTHING like a good looking, well spoken, and educated, black man in a nice button up polo. Not many in this area but there are outside if this state. Would have one if these sexy men over a white guy any day!!!:)
hillbilly

Kenova, WV

#374 Oct 17, 2013
ONES YOU TAKE THE TIME TO GET TOO KNOW GOOD BLACK PEOPLE THEY REALLY ARE JUST LIKE WHITE PEOPLE AND THEY DON'T WANT TOO ADMIT IT.LOL AND THE BAD BLACKS PULL THE RAISE CARD ON THE GOOD BLACKS ,,,Hey you gotta help me against whitey.
hillbilly

Kenova, WV

#375 Oct 17, 2013
Love Me A Sexy Dark Man wrote:
There is NOTHING like a good looking, well spoken, and educated, black man in a nice button up polo. Not many in this area but there are outside if this state. Would have one if these sexy men over a white guy any day!!!:)
I like beautiful black gals myself.and it really don,t rub off.lol
JuNgLe FeVeR

Elizabeth, WV

#376 Oct 17, 2013
BiGgEr DiCkS tHeN yOu ThErE yUck I lOvEs My BlAcK dIcK!!!! SoUnDs LiKe SoMeBoDy'S jEaLoUs
eht nalk

Huntington, WV

#377 Oct 17, 2013
Love Me A Sexy Dark Man wrote:
Why don't you leave and go lay down with one?
1 post removed
Hey12

Huntington, WV

#379 Oct 21, 2013
It is absolutely disgusting to see a white girl with a black guy! It's usually bigger girls that go for the black guys bc of course they will get the attention they are wanting from a black guy! Black guys are disgusting, don't work usually on drugs & using woman! Girls please get your head together & realize you don't need to stoop that low for "love"!
Nooo

Logan, WV

#380 Oct 21, 2013
yuck wrote:
Does anyone else think it is absolutely disgusting for a white girl to be with a black guy? Usually if a white girls been with a black guy they're considered useless... I'm not jealous at all its just I think it's absolutely disgusting... I do not see what white girls like about black guys.... They're usually A drain to the working class, they don't take care of their kids, And they're ridiculous... But anyways.... Its just gross to be with a black guy.
no
family

United States

#381 Oct 22, 2013
Hey12 wrote:
It is absolutely disgusting to see a white girl with a black guy! It's usually bigger girls that go for the black guys bc of course they will get the attention they are wanting from a black guy! Black guys are disgusting, don't work usually on drugs & using woman! Girls please get your head together & realize you don't need to stoop that low for "love"!
The heart does not know color. I know many hard working black men. I know many jobless drug addicted whites. Theres good and bad in EVERY RACE! I also see alot of beautiful thin white women with black guys. Its not just the big girls. Ive seen big girls with white guys! Its hard to find a decent white man around huntington these days! I think you are a little narrow minded and only see what you want. I love all people that are good in every race.
J parsons My sister

Chesapeake, OH

#382 Oct 23, 2013
My sister Joselynn Parsons is engaged to a black guy, and I'm discussed!! It's so Discusting to see them kiss. His lips are the size of her whole face. His mouth is so big, he can put her little white head in his big black mouths and with those big black lips. My family is ashamed of her. He's Discusting. He's always grabbing at his crotch. His package must stick to his legs. It's just Discusting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Worst place in Huntington to work....... Big Sa... (Oct '15) 3 min SleepTight 69
Another disgruntled liberal shoots up a school 3 min Bored 235
America Held Hostage Day 399 16 min Lickmysac 9
Baltimore Street drugs (Feb '17) 57 min sadly true 1,833
Female Employees Work Attendance Horrible 1 hr honeytrap 114
Felons with pit bulls 1 hr truth 32
Joe Manchin hmmmm??? 2 hr bubba 63

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages