white girls with black guys

Posted in the Huntington Forum

First Prev
of 19
Next Last
yuck

Saint Albans, WV

#1 Jul 28, 2013
Does anyone else think it is absolutely disgusting for a white girl to be with a black guy? Usually if a white girls been with a black guy they're considered useless... I'm not jealous at all its just I think it's absolutely disgusting... I do not see what white girls like about black guys.... They're usually A drain to the working class, they don't take care of their kids, And they're ridiculous... But anyways.... Its just gross to be with a black guy.
Highwayman

Huntington, WV

#2 Jul 28, 2013
I agree. And its funny how you don't see near as many white guys with black chicks do you? They say "once you go black you don't go back" well that's because no one wants you back! Unless they are desperate or something. I always thought chicks don't have a real good sense of smell ya kno? Apparently not. Nomzain? lol.
Ray

Hansford, WV

#3 Jul 29, 2013
I see it all the time at DHHR. Women have mixed race children and are looking for welfare. Then HUD all the freebies that our country supplies these people take advantage of. You see the same thing at the regional jail. White women there to see their men.
meee

Gordon, WV

#4 Jul 29, 2013
Well u better get used to seeing this because more n more children are biracial.. If you notice black girls are with white guys every where. It's becoming more n more popular mixing races..
haha

Huntington, WV

#5 Jul 29, 2013
I am with a black guy and have been married for 7 years, we have a daughter and both have bachelors degrees from Marshall and both Also have great jobs at a local hospital. Can you please tell me what is worthless about that?! Not all woman with black men or not all black men fit the same stigmas.
so

Gordon, WV

#6 Jul 29, 2013
I'm biracial and my husband is white. I guess that's wrong too?
lol

Lynchburg, VA

#7 Jul 29, 2013
Why are you whites starting crap on here???? I know because y'all to scared to do any thing about it,that's why us blacks do what we want cause y'all white boys are chicken shit little cry babies.
1 post removed
lol

Saint Albans, WV

#9 Jul 29, 2013
I'm white I'm not afraid blacks... Black guys are pussies! Especially when their by themselves... But every white person knows that if you do anything to a black person it's considered a hate crime And you will be going to prison most likely... Black people know they get away with everything... They know they can play the race card and do whatever they want.. But anyways White girls with black guys is absolutely disgusting
samari

Huntington, WV

#10 Jul 29, 2013
Some people crave attention more than anything and I think this is what they like.We have a society full of people that get off on attention,for good or bad it makes no difference to them.Attention is very powerful and addictive!Often times their victums are not playing along with their script and they end up becoming poor me child and no daddy = more attention!Many of the younger generation crave attention over love,money or sex!
vicky

Saint Albans, WV

#11 Jul 29, 2013
I think whites should stay with whites and blacks should stay with blacks...
yep

Avella, PA

#12 Jul 29, 2013
haha wrote:
I am with a black guy and have been married for 7 years, we have a daughter and both have bachelors degrees from Marshall and both Also have great jobs at a local hospital. Can you please tell me what is worthless about that?! Not all woman with black men or not all black men fit the same stigmas.
Every rule has an exception. Congrats to you for being exceptional. Just understand, you're not like the average. Let's face it folks: every stereotype has some truth to it.
Derper

Huntington, WV

#13 Jul 29, 2013
haha wrote:
Oh, dear. So much ignorance in this. When will you people stop bragging about your college degrees when you haven't the faintest idea how to use apostrophes, sentence structure, capital letters or words like "stigma"? Not stigmas. There is no such word.

The truly worthless thing here is apparently a Marshall bachelor's degree. If we are to believe this person.
haha

Huntington, WV

#14 Jul 29, 2013
Derper wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, dear. So much ignorance in this. When will you people stop bragging about your college degrees when you haven't the faintest idea how to use apostrophes, sentence structure, capital letters or words like "stigma"? Not stigmas. There is no such word.

The truly worthless thing here is apparently a Marshall bachelor's degree. If we are to believe this person.
Well you better hope I am not your nurse one day.
Derper

Huntington, WV

#15 Jul 29, 2013
Again, some idiot nurse threatening to do someone harm. I love the ethics in this town. Wow, one never hears that. So original.

You are trash. Nothing to do with racial preferences. You're trash because you are ignorant and proud of it. And then you make threats. That's trash.
Highwayman

Huntington, WV

#16 Jul 29, 2013
Oh yea, well they aint my equal. Why cant they talk right? Whats "munt" (month perhaps?), whats "bafroom", "betroom" "goot" "ax" you chicks just like having 'suntin' you can control easy because, well ya know. Ohh yeaaa, I gots me a white ho and a pit! Im a king! I gots me two dogs! Iza king!
Jimmy Krammer

Chesapeake, OH

#17 Jul 29, 2013
haha wrote:
Your not worthless. You have accomplished goals and are a productive member of society. These do less losers are the problem.
Jimmy Krammer

Chesapeake, OH

#18 Jul 29, 2013
vicky wrote:
I think whites should stay with whites and blacks should stay with blacks...
I agree
Jimmy Krammer

Chesapeake, OH

#19 Jul 29, 2013
Derper wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, dear. So much ignorance in this. When will you people stop bragging about your college degrees when you haven't the faintest idea how to use apostrophes, sentence structure, capital letters or words like "stigma"? Not stigmas. There is no such word.

I have a degree from Marshall that is worthless in Huntington.
James

Faber, VA

#20 Jul 29, 2013
There are a whole lot of deadbeats, of all
races and genders. Why profile the African Americans?
Pinky

United States

#21 Jul 29, 2013
Derper wrote:
Again, some idiot nurse threatening to do someone harm. I love the ethics in this town. Wow, one never hears that. So original.
You are trash. Nothing to do with racial preferences. You're trash because you are ignorant and proud of it. And then you make threats. That's trash.
How does someone correct someone and then write a post filled with errors? Let me clue you in. "Nothing to do with racial preferences." is not a proper sentence. "And then you make threats." is also not a proper sentence. When she stated that you better hope she isn't your nurse one day, there was no threat of harm. She could have been speaking of simply being rude. Stop being a drama queen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 19
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
God is an architect so why he put snack shop ne... 5 min Righ holler 1
black pride whites cant come in 20 min will 264
Trever Dürhammer has claymidua 38 min Bill Clinton 4
Closing of Alligator Jackson's Tunnel 40 min Tabitha 16
Theresa dasher and chuck stidom 51 min No em 4
James Hood 1 hr Sounds like 1
Hospitals with HIGHEST INFECTION Rates Past 3 Y... 1 hr Single Payer System 117

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance