of being cussed at for doin what i wa...

of being cussed at for doin what i was asked

Posted in the Huntington Forum

So tired

Huntington, WV

#1 Jul 24, 2010
A long time ago the manager of my building came to me and asked me to keep riff raff and trash out the building which is what Ive been doing.

Well, Ive been nice to everyone but no matter how nice I am I always get cussed out so Im done since the building manager is too big of a punk bitch to do it himself.

He claims to want to clean up the building yet he doesnt put security guards in the building. Instead he asks the tenants to go beyond their responsibilities as tenants and also act as security guards. Well, not this old boy, not anymore. I wont be cussed and not get paid. Matt McCormick, you want your building safe, either get security guards in here that are paid to be cussed or come off with some benjamins in my hand because Im not getting cussed anymore for you, the owner, NO ONE!!!

Since: Mar 10

United States

#2 Jul 24, 2010
Quit cryin on here like a bitch.....grow some balls & tell them face to face.....

Wayside, WV

#3 Jul 25, 2010
I am pretty sure he got the message. lol He has prob gotten a million calls about this and looks like a punk to all of H-town!

Location hidden

#4 Jul 26, 2010
If you paying money one way or the other you should not have to worry about security,thats shouldn't be your job. If there is none, go somewhere else, if it's real bad call the news people, they seem to get things done in this town,or like Chica said quit crying

Huntington, WV

#5 Jul 29, 2010
guess he didn't like what he read...lol

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#6 Jul 29, 2010
Action speaks louder than words.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#7 Jul 29, 2010
Cuss @ him back, I know I will not stand around while someone cusses @ me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Climate Change and Policy Negotiation 9 min Silent Majority 5
Can't go anywhere without bums asking for money (May '15) 19 min Observer 80
special metals (Mar '11) 24 min Bub 119
Would Muslim countries accept millions of Chris... 25 min Observer 24
Unos Pizza Closed 27 min Observer 14
hardees huntington(west end) 30 min Observer 6
black pastors that support Donald Trump are nuts 41 min Koonta 45
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages