Child molester alert~Mathe w Bolen

Child molester alert~Mathe w Bolen

Posted in the Huntington Forum

Angie

Huntington, WV

#1 Aug 26, 2013
Child molester alert...Mathew Bolen lives at 753 Washington Ave. He is a CONVICTED child sexual abuser. Look him up, you'll see he was convicted and served 4 years and 2 months for making a 7 year old little boy have oral sex with him, This was an innocent child whose life has been destroyed by this sick person. As of right now, he has a small boy and a little girl living in HIS home with him. The "mother" of the children thinks this is ok. She is as big a piece of shit as he is apparently. I have notified the police they say there is nothing they can do about it. Ive called CPS but they say call the State Police. NO ONE will look out for these children. I feel they are in grave danger!!! I'm asking please please please call CPS and/or the State Police on behalf of these children. Thank you!!!
Angie

Huntington, WV

#2 Aug 26, 2013
I was just told he has yet ANOTHER molestation charge pending!!!!!! I'm outraged...something needs DONE NOW!!! This man doesnt deserve to be walking or breathing the same air as his victims!!!!
kl_80

Hoffman Forest, NC

#3 Aug 26, 2013
Does he have restrictions? State Police and CPS can't do anything unless he has restrictions of being around kids.
buster

Pittsburgh, PA

#4 Aug 26, 2013
Is he white
2 posts removed
me

Front Royal, VA

#7 Aug 26, 2013
Angie wrote:
I was just told he has yet ANOTHER molestation charge pending!!!!!! I'm outraged...something needs DONE NOW!!! This man doesnt deserve to be walking or breathing the same air as his victims!!!!
You are a pure idiot get a life [email protected]$$
Lindy Ann

Chesapeake, OH

#8 Sep 1, 2013
Angie, do you live around the family? Are the children still in the home right now?
savanah

Huntington, WV

#9 Sep 1, 2013
if you are a convicted child molester there is a restriction imposed on being around children..something doesn't sound right and these children have 2 parents the mother mat be stupid but what about their father or grandparent..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The latest Huntington murder 6 min Colonel Sanders 48
Plate WV-5PJ130 12 min ISeeU 1
Predicted score of MU and Colorada St 20 min Herd Forever 12
National guard coming to huntington 28 min Mark J 95
Attorneys and Judges 29 min Peter upside down 4
America Held Hostage Day 330 43 min MarkJ- 20
Marshall players with gold teeth 2 hr Herd 91 3
Buy your assault rifle today 2 hr Marvin 251
3 shootings in 3 hours 8 hr lol 39

Huntington Jobs