Caught Shawn Goodall peeping on me

Posted in the Huntington Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Chuck

Salyersville, KY

#1 Apr 27, 2012
Me and Bobby and Joey were taking a shower and as I asked Bobby to let me use his "rag on a stick" Joey slipped and fell and tore the damn shower curtain off! Well I looked up and saw Shawn peeping in on us!!! Omg that's so gay
1 post removed
Veronica

Ardsley, NY

#3 Apr 28, 2012
Chuck wrote:
Me and Bobby and Joey were taking a shower and as I asked Bobby to let me use his "rag on a stick" Joey slipped and fell and tore the damn shower curtain off! Well I looked up and saw Shawn peeping in on us!!! Omg that's so gay
This is SOO freaking funny!
chuck

Vinton, VA

#4 Apr 28, 2012
No veronica it isnt funny it scared the crapolla out of me!!! What kind of gay sicko goes around peeping on a group of totally straight guys like us takkng a shower? Thats just weird!
No more rehab

United States

#5 Apr 28, 2012
Hey, I think this shawn gay guy sold me some blue footballs I do believe !
Chuck

Salyersville, KY

#6 Apr 28, 2012
Why do you keep saying that? You said that on the last one. He don't sell sporting goods he's a peeping tom and an all around weirdo though. I caught the guy peeping on me and a couple other dudes taking a shower once! How gay man! Totally weirded me out! I don't know if I should sit down and talk with him about it or not. It may have not been gay at all maybe he just wanted to shower with us too? That would be ok but if it was anything gay then eww
yo

Huntington, WV

#7 Apr 29, 2012
I think maybe he means drugs...
1 post removed
Chuck

Salyersville, KY

#9 May 1, 2012
SteveAndrews988 wrote:
I will peep on your wife and bust nuts in her eye ball
was that an offer or a threat?
Stender
Level 2

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#10 May 1, 2012
F**kin q*33rs
ole greg

United States

#11 May 2, 2012
He ask me if I liked fruity peebles
GirthVader

Pittsburgh, PA

#12 Sep 6, 2013
I caught Shawn looking at me too. I was standing over Chuck Marcum, jacking off after smashing his face with my fist. I turned around and seen Shawn inserting objects in his rectum. Shawn never stopped, as our eyes made contact I began to cum in my hand just so I could slap the piss out of him for not letting me join in his and Joeys circle jerks. Shawn's sticky face reminds me of how big if a stud he really is, if only I could sleep with half of the underage fat girls he has, I might too be able to say I'm Kevin's brother.
MissMeYet

United States

#13 Sep 8, 2013
I love that freak. First, and only guy that allowed me to pee in his face, while rubbing one out to his Miley Cyrus trading cards.

Level 5

Since: Sep 13

Arcadia, CA

#14 Sep 8, 2013
Chuck wrote:
Maybe he's related to Jane Goodall and he's just doing primate research.
Spuds Roberts

Apollo, PA

#15 Sep 8, 2013
His brother peeped on me eating Apple Jacks one morning damn Per!!

Level 5

Arcadia, CA

#16 Sep 8, 2013
Spuds Roberts wrote:
His brother peeped on me eating Apple Jacks one morning damn Per!!
Well that's it; Dr Goodall is just doing research on the human ape. Another mystery solved. How were the apple jacks?
Great Cornholio

Chesapeake, OH

#17 Sep 9, 2013
Shawn Goodall hides in the PMD bathrooms and watches me pee.
Club Envey

Acme, PA

#18 Sep 9, 2013
I want to join local 40, so I can be a badass biker like him and his brother. Them jealous bitches, with tattoos and small meat sticks, can peep on me anytime while Joey wanks me off with green soap and monkey face gloves.

Level 5

Indianapolis, IN

#19 Sep 9, 2013
Great Cornholio wrote:
Shawn Goodall hides in the PMD bathrooms and watches me pee.
If he has a notepad and scribbles on it while observing, he's an anthropologist.
crazy 40

United States

#20 Sep 9, 2013
Kevin & Shawn like to ride on the same when they go on long rides together , they take turns riding bitch because both of them are sorryass bitches !!!!
HighRoller

Coraopolis, PA

#21 Mar 11, 2014
We use to work beside each other, watching that man push button and pull levers make me wish he was pulling my lever.
you're a loser

Huntington, WV

#22 Mar 11, 2014
Chuck wrote:
"Chuck" who flipping cares?!
Everyone talks junk on these forums... Obviously you're no different... Congrats loser

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jockey Club 1 min Bar noise 29
26th Street bar overdose in the bathroom 3 min wtf 5
It's revolution time 51 min greenie 5
special metals is closing tube and bar mills! i... 59 min One who cared 4
America Held Hostage Day 37 1 hr CPAC 3
Off the Shoulder Gentlemen's Club. (Jun '12) 2 hr Big Buffalo 37
my girlfriends kid. (Feb '14) 2 hr female 32

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance