Explosion in Eastend
dogg

Staffordsville, KY

#1 Mar 14, 2014
This might have been a meth lab explosion due to the force. It blew the roof off the building. I heard it at ponderosa on 60.
yep

Staffordsville, KY

#2 Mar 15, 2014
The way that guy messes around Huntington with the who^$@! and sells dope. I can believe that.
NLJ

Huntington, WV

#3 Mar 16, 2014
Oh no,stop right there folks. I happen to know who this happen to and it had nothing to do with drugs or whores,so now before you start something you know nothing about. This was nothing more than an accident. These people are not druggies and whoremugglers. They had no insurance on the outbuilding either so therefore its not for any money. My brother happens to live close to there and it was a neighbors outbuilding that caught fire. The last rain storm that we had a couple weeks ago took down some trees and they came and cut them up and the neighbors have been piling them up to burn on warm days and it just got too hot near the building and of course there were lawnmowers and gas cans and that kinda stuff in the building and it ignited. Everybody is ok and nothing else was damaged so,you can go on to the next Topic and let this one rest. I hope that I got this one nipped in the bud but, (I must be kidding myself to think someone would let it rest. Somebody out there in lala land will have to chim in,Boy can't wait to see whats coming,haha) Just so you all know what really haappened.:)
Cot dayum

Huntington, WV

#4 Mar 16, 2014
NLJ wrote:
Oh no,stop right there folks. I happen to know who this happen to and it had nothing to do with drugs or whores,so now before you start something you know nothing about. This was nothing more than an accident. These people are not druggies and whoremugglers. They had no insurance on the outbuilding either so therefore its not for any money. My brother happens to live close to there and it was a neighbors outbuilding that caught fire. The last rain storm that we had a couple weeks ago took down some trees and they came and cut them up and the neighbors have been piling them up to burn on warm days and it just got too hot near the building and of course there were lawnmowers and gas cans and that kinda stuff in the building and it ignited. Everybody is ok and nothing else was damaged so,you can go on to the next Topic and let this one rest. I hope that I got this one nipped in the bud but,(I must be kidding myself to think someone would let it rest. Somebody out there in lala land will have to chim in,Boy can't wait to see whats coming,haha) Just so you all know what really haappened.:)
Not saying these people are bad people cause I don't know them but I have a question? Why hasn't the wood beside my building spontaneously combusted on warm days like you state theirs did lol?
yep

Staffordsville, KY

#5 Mar 16, 2014
Lets ask this question. Does the man that slept in the outbuilding is his name not Richard Cornell ? And isnt is so called girlfriend locked up in Lawrence county ohio jail? And wasnt she caught with his zanaxes and heroin? And was she caught with and living with a black guy they called Chicago? Dont he sell his pills ? answer all them question truthfully and than take up for him.If you dont know the answer for sure than you need to find out who your friends truly are. Good day
sure

Staffordsville, KY

#6 Mar 16, 2014
NLJ wrote:
Oh no,stop right there folks. I happen to know who this happen to and it had nothing to do with drugs or whores,so now before you start something you know nothing about. This was nothing more than an accident. These people are not druggies and whoremugglers. They had no insurance on the outbuilding either so therefore its not for any money. My brother happens to live close to there and it was a neighbors outbuilding that caught fire. The last rain storm that we had a couple weeks ago took down some trees and they came and cut them up and the neighbors have been piling them up to burn on warm days and it just got too hot near the building and of course there were lawnmowers and gas cans and that kinda stuff in the building and it ignited. Everybody is ok and nothing else was damaged so,you can go on to the next Topic and let this one rest. I hope that I got this one nipped in the bud but,(I must be kidding myself to think someone would let it rest. Somebody out there in lala land will have to chim in,Boy can't wait to see whats coming,haha) Just so you all know what really haappened.:)
sure you big stupid idiot. It hasnt been hot enough outside to start fires that way. You need to get facts straight first. And lawnmower sure isnt gonna blow a roof off a building and be heard over a mile away. Geesh idiots. I think dogg is on to something.
concerned

Staffordsville, KY

#7 Mar 16, 2014
Yes it is Rick. I talked to him. Yes it was his building where he lived. Rick has a bad habit of falling asleep with a cigar lit. AS far as insurance, they don't know if they are covered until Monday. They have not called the insurance company yet, as they are not opened on Friday. Yes his girlfriend is in jail for drugs. Everything YEP said is true.
1 post removed
NLJ

Huntington, WV

#9 Mar 16, 2014
First I'm not stupid by any means.Nobody said anything about the warm weather causing it,dip stick.Since warm weather,they have been burning tree limbs and cleaning u in that area where trees had gotten blown down by the storm we had a couple weeks ago, AEP had cut up and left branches scattered all over the road and in yards,the building contained things like lawnmowers,gas cans, Kerosene, and some setylene tanks,things that ppl keep in an outbuilding. I did not say I was friends with anybody, I said my brother lives near there and I don't know anything about ppls personal lives,because that is what it is,their personal life. You need not call someone an idiot,unless you count yourself.I know of Rick,I don't know his business cause my concern was of the lady that lives and owns the property. Not Rick. Although I am glad he wasn't hurt. Well I didn't ask but,I did hear it said there was no insurance on the building,I think someone would know if they had insurance or not. And just as I thought,this Topic would have to be blown outta shape,just like all other Topix,ppl calling ppl names and making a mountain out of a mole hill.Never a dull moment on Topix.
Ice King

Huntington, WV

#10 Mar 17, 2014
Acetylene tanks will explode if heated above 250 F
NLJ

Huntington, WV

#11 Mar 17, 2014
Ice King wrote:
Acetylene tanks will explode if heated above 250 F
Thank You,some of these ppl don't understand plain english when its easily understood,haha Thanks Again.
Zack Farnsworth

Huntington, WV

#12 Mar 17, 2014
NLJ wrote:
<quoted text>Thank You,some of these ppl don't understand plain english when its easily understood,haha Thanks Again.
Most people around Huntington have no science education. They fail to understand even basic things .

Level 4

Since: Dec 12

Huntington, WV

#13 Mar 17, 2014
K Kutta fart
dogg

Staffordsville, KY

#14 Apr 30, 2014
The building did have insurance and Rick is trying to get a cut. He sells pills on 16th and 7th and buys prostitutes. He will tell on people to the police and is defrauding the government. So take up for this guy! He got an old lady in proctorville 1600 dollars supposed to work on her car then left and didn't return. He is a great guy!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum 4 min watcher 44 389
News W.Va. AG announces antitrust agreement in hospi... 1 hr Patient 11
Any women want to go to the tractor pull this w... 1 hr Chestur Crankshaft 4
April Hill 1 hr Hmmph 2
I'm 'riden with Biden! 1 hr Low information l... 2
liberal's support the selling of aborted baby o... 2 hr Low information l... 4
Forget GoodWill go to Plato's Closet. 2 hr -zaphod- 30
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages