huntington police i have the hots for...

huntington police i have the hots for paul hunter

Posted in the Huntington Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
green eyes

Bellevue, WA

#1 Dec 10, 2012
I would love for him to arrest me and take me to a wooded area and put his big black gun in me.He is so sexy been wanting him for a while.
1 post removed
Observer

Upper Sandusky, OH

#3 Dec 10, 2012
Well, he's happily married so...I'd say chances are....Never!!!
LOL

Richmond, VA

#4 Dec 10, 2012
Observer wrote:
Well, he's happily married so...I'd say chances are....Never!!!
Yea right....he's cheated more times than you can count.
Whitey Tightey

Ironton, OH

#5 Dec 10, 2012
Don't you get fucke* enough selling that shi* for cigarettes?
2 posts removed
twelve

Hurricane, WV

#8 Dec 10, 2012
Yea he will cheat on his wife with any and every body. He has propositioned hookers in order so they get out of jail free. He goes to the YMCA and will flirt and fk anyone. He is a disgusting stank and must not be too happily married, I'm sure it's not his wife's fault I'm sure he is like every other stank a$$ black man.
1 post removed
Sorry

Huntington, WV

#10 Dec 10, 2012
twelve wrote:
Yea he will cheat on his wife with any and every body. He has propositioned hookers in order so they get out of jail free. He goes to the YMCA and will flirt and fk anyone. He is a disgusting stank and must not be too happily married, I'm sure it's not his wife's fault I'm sure he is like every other stank a$$ black man.
You sound like one of the pathetic females that fell for it. Don't hate all black men for the actions of one man.
twelve

Hurricane, WV

#11 Dec 10, 2012
I would never fall for his stank self. But I promise you this, I have never met one single black man that hasn't either cheat or beat on his woman
.

Huntington, WV

#12 Dec 10, 2012
twelve wrote:
I would never fall for his stank self. But I promise you this, I have never met one single black man that hasn't either cheat or beat on his woman
Ignorant statement.
Sorry

Bronx, NY

#13 Dec 10, 2012
twelve wrote:
I would never fall for his stank self. But I promise you this, I have never met one single black man that hasn't either cheat or beat on his woman
Then you must really live a sheltered life. Breaking news....... infidelity doesn't discriminate, and neither dose domestic violence. You might want to check yourself along with the people and places that you meet these guys. Just a thought.
twelve

Hurricane, WV

#14 Dec 10, 2012
Black men are just more prone. I can at least say I know white men that are faithful and that don't beat their chics. Hey I am fair throw a good black man's name out there and let's see if he is.
.

Huntington, WV

#15 Dec 10, 2012
twelve wrote:
Black men are just more prone. I can at least say I know white men that are faithful and that don't beat their chics. Hey I am fair throw a good black man's name out there and let's see if he is.
More prone? You got this stat from where ... The Wayne Book of Whiteness?
twelve

Hurricane, WV

#16 Dec 11, 2012
Experience 6itch. I don't have to be racist just because I call it how I see it. All my friends have only been with black men and that's how they are treated. That's also how all their homes treat their girls, so stfu
.

Huntington, WV

#17 Dec 11, 2012
twelve wrote:
Experience 6itch. I don't have to be racist just because I call it how I see it. All my friends have only been with black men and that's how they are treated. That's also how all their homes treat their girls, so stfu
Maybe you and your friends are shitty judges of character. So you stfu.
twelve

United States

#18 Dec 11, 2012
Name one then. Ha you cant
.

Bronx, NY

#19 Dec 11, 2012
twelve wrote:
Name one then. Ha you cant
I can name plenty but none you'd associate with. I see your type.
hooraahh

Summersville, WV

#20 Dec 11, 2012
twelve wrote:
Experience 6itch. I don't have to be racist just because I call it how I see it. All my friends have only been with black men and that's how they are treated. That's also how all their homes treat their girls, so stfu
Black or white, men in general treat wayne county chicks like the trash they are. Everybody knows you cant turn a ho into a housewife
1 post removed
very sad

Richmond, VA

#22 Dec 12, 2012
hooraahh wrote:
<quoted text>Black or white, men in general treat wayne county chicks like the trash they are. Everybody knows you cant turn a ho into a housewife
LOL..that's funny. Sad, but true. Still funny.

Level 1

Since: Jun 10

Bronx, NY

#23 Dec 12, 2012
Twelve. Shawn King. There is a name. Now what? Great Father. Married for years to the same woman and never arrested.
twelve

Hurricane, WV

#24 Dec 12, 2012
There is more then one, old one not too bad younger cat is a d bag
green eyes

Bellevue, WA

#25 Dec 13, 2012
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>Yea right....he's cheated more times than you can count.
Yea thats what I heard to..I still want him and would do what ever it takes to get him...suck,suck with these LIPS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
food stamp ebt question (Sep '13) 9 min Gregg 18
Rocky Meadows 11 min wow6982 1
How Do You Feel About Waffle House Route 60 18 min blue 73
Charles K Thompsons wife 26 min Huntington 2
Travis and a bunch of his kids 29 min jack 8
brittany 29 min jack 2
Millers plastic & goody wife 31 min stephanie 33
More from around the web

Huntington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]