Looking for a building to rent for ch...

Looking for a building to rent for church

Posted in the Huntington Forum

Revolution Christian Chur

Ashland, KY

#1 Nov 15, 2010
I am currently looking for a building at least 2500SQ FT with parking I am intrested in any size building within our budget. We are intrested in locating in the Barboursville, Ona, Kenova, Proctorville, Chesapeake or even Huntington if its a really good deal.

Thank you
Seriously

United States

#2 Nov 15, 2010
We have enough churches in Huntington/Barboursville.
1 post removed

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#4 Nov 15, 2010
Seriously wrote:
We have enough churches in Huntington/Barboursville.
Without a doubt. Another church is the last thing we need.
Revolution Church

Wolfforth, TX

#5 Nov 16, 2010
I can respect your opinion and in many ways I agree. We are NOT your typical church we are NOT trying to headlock anyone into Religion actually we believe it's about a Relationship and NOT a Religion. Weather you are a believer in Christ or choose not to believe that is between you and God. We only want to show you the Love of Jesus we don't care where you come from or what you have we are NOT ASKING FOR ANYTHING from anyone. We believe that we have been called to help the hurting, and if that means taking meals to seniors who can't get out then so be it, if it means cleaning someone’s house when they are sick then so be it. We are interested in doing what the "Traditional Church" has failed to do. And we believe that is to Actually Love people.
Julia

Dumont, NJ

#6 Apr 21, 2011
Revolution Christian Chur wrote:
I am currently looking for a building at least 2500SQ FT with parking I am intrested in any size building within our budget. We are intrested in locating in the Barboursville, Ona, Kenova, Proctorville, Chesapeake or even Huntington if its a really good deal.
Thank you
Did you ever find a church? We are looking as of now for space, we are in Lindenhurst right now, small congregation.
Julia

Dumont, NJ

#7 Apr 21, 2011
Did you find space to rent for your church. We are looking also..
wanna know

Huntington, WV

#8 Apr 21, 2011
probably the ones saying enough churches, have never stepped inside the door of one!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
white people good or bad 6 min Sthu 121
The DNC was all fake 24 min Liberal hypocrisy 2
Dem Covention 47 min lol 70
for black people 1 hr the Angola tribe 115
Trump = Treason 2 hr MarkJ- 59
Lola Rakes 3 hr Warned 19
Mark J for president 2016 5 hr Walter 3

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance