CATCHING FIRE PEETA DIES katniss LIVES great movie HUNGER GAMES

Posted in the Huntington Forum

ima emoguy

Lavalette, WV

#1 Nov 25, 2013
Peeta dies temporarily after bumping into a force field but is given CPR and live as well as Katniss. Katniss is rescued near the end because HAYMITCH, the gamemaker Plutarch, and half of the tributes fighting in the games are in on it together to SAVE KATNISS. They rigged to the game to start a revolution against snow.

BTW in the next book, Primrose dies as well as Finnick.

Have a nice day.

*The preceding contains spoiler so do not read if you don't want to know the spoilers.
eleven eighty

Leechburg, PA

#2 Nov 25, 2013
Omg you blabbing person. Put SPOILER in the dam thread title. Why do you not think before doing this it ruins the movie excitement for me.
3 posts removed
hunger games quarterquell

Santa Ana, CA

#6 Nov 25, 2013
ima emoguy wrote:
Peeta dies temporarily after bumping into a force field but is given CPR and live as well as Katniss. Katniss is rescued near the end because HAYMITCH, the gamemaker Plutarch, and half of the tributes fighting in the games are in on it together to SAVE KATNISS. They rigged to the game to start a revolution against snow.
Have a nice day.
*The preceding contains spoiler so do not read if you don't want to know the spoilers.
Are you feeling happy that you are making other people angry?
jimmy dean

Hurricane, WV

#7 Nov 25, 2013
Don't feed the troll...
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Leechburg, PA

#8 Nov 25, 2013
jimmy dean wrote:
Don't feed the troll...
Yet you just did...
ima emoguy

Lavalette, WV

#9 Nov 25, 2013
Oh stop your crying people. It is a movie, not real life.
wow

Huntington, WV

#10 Nov 25, 2013
maybe these people who are complaining that you spoiled it for them should've read the books
dq22

South Point, OH

#11 Nov 25, 2013
ima emoguy wrote:

Have a nice day.

I love this! You forgot to mention that Cinna is never seen again & presumed dead. Also that Katniss & Peeta are together in the end (they eventually have children) & Gale is far away.. good day :)
trent

Scott Depot, WV

#12 Nov 26, 2013
You must not have read the books (;

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cops at Beards funeral home 19 min what 3
Shooting Sat 10/18 25 min eddie 17
in your face marshall fans suck it 32 min -zaphod- 130
Michelle and Nathan 36 min Jennyfromtheblock 1
What time does unemployment money show up on de... (Dec '10) 1 hr Truth 188
Foot fetish 1 hr big ole bertha 4
dairy queen adams ave 1 hr youre fired 4
Huntington Dating
Find my Match

Huntington Jobs