KY Drivers on 52

Posted in the Huntington Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 19 of19

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Feb 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Why do KY drivers insist on driving in the passing lane from Huntington to Ashland? Do they honestly think they will miss the exit?
1 post removed
Amanda Reckonwith

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Feb 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

I drive that direction a lot and it is probably because the left lane going east has fewer potholes.
1 post removed

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Feb 14, 2013
 
Amanda Reckonwith wrote:
I drive that direction a lot and it is probably because the left lane going east has fewer potholes.
No honey, we are talking about 52 westbound from Huntington to Ashland.....I've been driving that same road for the past 14 years, and KY drivers ALWAYS seem to want to drive in the passing lane!!!!! It's SO friggin' annoying!!!!!
UK Wildcats

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Feb 15, 2013
 
Simply Curious wrote:
<quoted text>No honey, we are talking about 52 westbound from Huntington to Ashland.....I've been driving that same road for the past 14 years, and KY drivers ALWAYS seem to want to drive in the passing lane!!!!! It's SO friggin' annoying!!!!!
We can't help it you WV & OH drivers are too slow.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Feb 15, 2013
 
UK Wildcats wrote:
<quoted text>We can't help it you WV & OH drivers are too slow.
LMAO! Really? Is that why I frequently get behind a KY driver going 55mph in the PASSING lane and they WON'T get over?!?!
UK Wildcats

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Feb 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Simply Curious wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO! Really? Is that why I frequently get behind a KY driver going 55mph in the PASSING lane and they WON'T get over?!?!
The reason the KY driver is going 55, is probably because a WV/OH driver is in front of them going 50 or less. And they can't get over because the slow pokes in the right lane.

“Im not who you think I am”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Feb 15, 2013
 
Simply Curious wrote:
Why do KY drivers insist on driving in the passing lane from Huntington to Ashland? Do they honestly think they will miss the exit?
the same reason that the Ohio drivers think that the left lane was named..... "THE OHIO EXPRESSWAY"! move to the right lane !

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Feb 15, 2013
 
CMHS parent wrote:
<quoted text>the same reason that the Ohio drivers think that the left lane was named..... "THE OHIO EXPRESSWAY"! move to the right lane !
Never heard that one before.....

“I'm a wonderer”

Level 4

Since: Jan 13

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Feb 15, 2013
 
UK Wildcats wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason the KY driver is going 55, is probably because a WV/OH driver is in front of them going 50 or less. And they can't get over because the slow pokes in the right lane.
Simply has a point, KY drivers are probably the worst in the three states. I have to say OH drivers are getting a little better.

Level 3

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Feb 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

y'all know what the difference is between a Ohio guy and a guy from Kentucky?......You can wipe yourself with a buckeye but you can't with a briar!!!!!
Brian A

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Feb 16, 2013
 
UK Wildcats wrote:
<quoted text>
We can't help it you WV & OH drivers are too slow.
I'm an Ohio driver that knows how to read, so therefore, I go the speed limit. If you want to see speed, meet me at the Portsmouth Raceway & I'll show you who's slow.
CMHS Parent, don't worry, I won't run you over on the Ohio Expressway.
Simply Curious, I do my best to avoid KY as much as possible.
2 posts removed
Just nosey

Chesapeake, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Feb 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Ha ha simply curious this is the real just nosey looks like travel nut thinks she's smart.
just nosey

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Feb 19, 2013
 
Just nosey wrote:
Ha ha simply curious this is the real just nosey looks like travel nut thinks she's smart.
Now I'm really curious, how are you smart enough to come on this site?
Just nosey

Chesapeake, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Feb 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

just nosey wrote:
<quoted text>
Now I'm really curious, how are you smart enough to come on this site?
Looks like ill have to change my name PAT, since u stole mine. And yes I did great drive home today.
just nosey 2

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Feb 19, 2013
 
Simply Curious wrote:
<quoted text>No honey, we are talking about 52 westbound from Huntington to Ashland.....I've been driving that same road for the past 14 years, and KY drivers ALWAYS seem to want to drive in the passing lane!!!!! It's SO friggin' annoying!!!!!
Curious, hope you had a nice drive home tonight?
just nosey 2

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Feb 19, 2013
 
Just nosey wrote:
Ha ha simply curious this is the real just nosey looks like travel nut thinks she's smart.
You didn't answer how you were smart enough to come to this site?
Just nosey

Chesapeake, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Feb 19, 2013
 
just nosey 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't answer how you were smart enough to come to this site?
If you must know PAT my BFF text me to let me know u were posting on another thread and I had to join in on the fun especially after I was texted that u were using my name

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Feb 19, 2013
 
just nosey 2 wrote:
<quoted text>Curious, hope you had a nice drive home tonight?
My drive home was very pleasant, travelnutjob13. Thank you for asking....question is, where did I drive home from??? Hhhmmm....
travelnut13

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Feb 19, 2013
 
Simply Curious wrote:
<quoted text>My drive home was very pleasant, travelnutjob13. Thank you for asking....question is, where did I drive home from??? Hhhmmm....
Don't know, just making sure those KY drivers didn't friggin annoy you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 19 of19
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

73 Users are viewing the Huntington Forum right now

Search the Huntington Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 9 min Yes it is me 51,959
brittany hale 42 min needtoknow 5
avengers motorcycle club (Nov '11) 45 min Hollywood 182
why are nigguhs attracted to obese trashy white... 55 min Billybob Systrphukr 12
Let make it awesome. 1 hr kill 2
Prestera sucks 2 hr Yep 23
rt 60 walmart 2 hr amiee 13
•••
•••
•••
•••

Huntington Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Huntington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Huntington News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Huntington
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••