Wal-Mart on the first of the month
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
David

Ridgeview, WV

#64 Aug 8, 2012
Food4Thought wrote:
Most have to believe people don't want to rely on assistance, handouts, or smell. They don't know a better or different way or don't have the self asteam to feel good enough about oneself to care.

The family structure has been broken down, morals & values and a hard days work is not being passed on. Some things aren't common sense & need to be taught, its hard to be an upstanding citizen if you never was taught any better.

Instead of bashing these people & making fun of them one could be having compassion towards them & finding ways to make a difference. I think maybe the laziest person would me the one setting back judging & not wanting to get up and make an effort to change or better what they are grumbling about.

Being a good samaritan, helping thy neighbor, being a role model so others will follow, these are things God encourages his people to do.
true

Level 4

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#65 Aug 8, 2012
Food4Thought wrote:
WWJD- I try to always ask myself that when I feel judgemental or that I'm not making the right decision or saying the right thing. I try to think if Jesus were standing beside me would I be ashamed of my thoughts & actions or would I be making Jesus smile. He does hear all- in our minds & mostly in our hearts.
Humbling oneself to feel compassion for fellowman is a christian character to hold dear.
Think the next time your aggravated by someones actions or smell that is on the system & think YOU might be just the one that could make a difference in that persons life. You don't know whats in their hearts or what has happened in their lives to cause them to end up there.
They might smell on the outside sometimes but many people hear stink on the inside if your a reflection of your words.
I'm not on the system- I am a low income farm wife who works hard for what I have & have all my life. My family lives very frugal and basic & we don't have extras or frills. But we are rich- we have each other & are health and have a God whom we know loves us and takes care of us. We are satisfied with what we have.
Maybe one of these people that you say need to be taught how to not smell, be successfull, be normal..what ever the case may be. Maybe just maybe they will read all this information, and realize whats right or wrong...like, it don't take a rocet scientist to know you stink...maybe they will read all this and think to them selves, dang I need to change. Therefore, we are helping...don't ya think? I do...it don't take much to get a job, wash your a*s, and take care of yourself and quit using the system.

Level 2

Since: Jul 12

Huntington, WV

#66 Aug 13, 2012
YEP wrote:
I was at Walmart this month on the first, I was waiting in line at one of the self check out registers & in front of me were 2 men(about 20 yrs old). They were play fighting & kicking each other & the smell of b.o. was horrible. They had about 20 DVDs & of course they were paying for it with their "welfare card " . They were obviously capable of working since they could play & fight. I asked them why they couldn't throw a bar of soap & some deodorant up on the register . They gave me a look that could kill
WHAT?!?!?!? Buying DVD's with a welfare card? I work my arse off in a job that is extremely stressful just so someone can use a welfare card to watch movies all day?!?!?!? I thought the entire purpose of welfare was to help people SURVIVE when they can't work due to legitimate medical issues or to assist those when they are in a bind and between jobs. How in the crap can an armload of DVD's at $10 or more a pop be justified as a necessity for survival??? Jeezaloo. If this is the case, then why the crap do I even bother working? Well, I'll tell you...

Because I don't have legitimate medical issues and I plan as best as I can so I won't get into a bind. I can't even *borrow* money from people without feeling bad and half-kill myself to get it paid back ASAP. I work a stressful job and deal with the same stress day after day after day after day... And then hear some crap like this... Really burns my arse!
Full Monty

Lawrenceville, GA

#67 Sep 23, 2012
its a stampede of BEEF the WWW's wide women of walmart www.peopleofwalmart.com ENJOY

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fresh Fart Saturday 10 min Saturday 1
Show me an American Slum 18 min yep 1
Debra Thacker aka Snow White (Apr '13) 1 hr Big Helen 12
America Held Hostage Day 246 1 hr MarkJ- 7
CrackFest At Riverfront 2 hr Rachel 21
black pride whites cant come in 2 hr will 256
Brittany Lambert 2 hr Ben 7

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance