New tumbling gym on 3 Rd ave

Posted in the Huntington Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Tumbling mom

Ardsley, NY

#1 Nov 14, 2012
Does any one have any information on the new tumbling gym on 3 Rd ave? Just wondering ?
hello!

Huntington, WV

#2 Nov 14, 2012
What do you wanna know? Are you some kind of perv?

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#3 Nov 14, 2012
Tumbling mom wrote:
Does any one have any information on the new tumbling gym on 3 Rd ave? Just wondering ?
We love it!!
Level 5

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#4 Nov 15, 2012
They have gyms that can tumble now? How do they keep the electrical and plumbing connected?
1 post removed

Location hidden

#6 Nov 15, 2012
pony9_1 wrote:
Any info on it ???? Who do ya contact for rates, Do they have a competitive team, and hours of operation, thanks
Yes it's $50 per month and they have gymnastics, tumbling, cheer leading and comp to come soon!!

Location hidden

#7 Nov 15, 2012
pony9_1 wrote:
Any info on it ???? Who do ya contact for rates, Do they have a competitive team, and hours of operation, thanks
It's called AMP
1 post removed

Location hidden

#9 Nov 15, 2012
pony9_1 wrote:
Thanks FAb, ok now what part of 3rd ave is it on ????
It's right on Hal Greer over towards the steel mill by the river. It is the building on the left. Closed all next week then ope again in eves www.amptowin.org

Location hidden

#10 Nov 15, 2012
pony9_1 wrote:
Sorry www.amptowin.com
FranticFive

Columbus, OH

#11 Nov 17, 2012
pony9_1 wrote:
Right across from BlackSheep Cafe/ 16th Street and 3rd ave.. diagonally across from Marshall University.

Great gym! Great owners! Great Coaches!
1 post removed
whisper

United States

#13 Nov 17, 2012
Who are the coaches ?
1 post removed
stalion 7

Palmyra, VA

#15 Dec 7, 2012
place is a joke with unexperienced coaches
1 post removed
Seriously

Proctorville, OH

#17 Dec 11, 2012
pony9_1 wrote:
I haven't been by there yet. I heard they burnt some old uniforms from other gymns, Thats not my style.
Trust me, if you went to the other gym you'd burn your belongings as well. Amp has very experienced coaches. Bozhi's on the other hand has a circus performer coaching their girls. Now that I think about it that's perfect considering that place is a circus ran by the biggest clowns in town!
1 post removed
Brooklyn

Prichard, WV

#19 Feb 20, 2013
You better make sure your perfect before you judge bozhi's. Oh talk about inexperienced. We have coaches that came from the Olympics...your just jealous that only 1 of our girls has more talent than all of amp's girls combined. So if you go to AMP your just waisting your time! Or should I say the gym wannabes!!!!
pathetic

Dallas, TX

#20 Apr 4, 2013
Let me set the record straight for sure. First off Amp has kids and girls just in college teaching their girls kids. I don't know what sense of alternate reality they are living in. Its not beside the steel mill its inside it. I don't know how they aquired this huge building. Someone dropped to their knees for the right person. The only male instructor they have there is very inexperienced acts like he's scared when girls throw back handsprings towards him. Cant spot past a tuck. Some self proclaimed gymnast that no one remembers ever being one. Wait thats right cause he couldn't tumble. Its sad that he was able to blow enough bs up the ladies butts to put the gym in. If they don't get real coaches in there all their investments will be lost. And their poor kids will be stuck having to find another sport to be in or drive to charleston to mavericks. I don't know why they are advertising cheerleading because they are missing a cheerleading floor. They only have an 8 strip gymnastics floor in one room. And omg and elevated rod floor into a pit. Like elevated four foot in the air. Insurance would go bananas if they heard of such. Im surprised girls havnt broken their necks yet. I will give it to the women they did give a good attempt at putting in a nice place for their girls. They just forgot the importance of coaches with many years of experience and knowledge of technique and ability to safely coach and spot the girls.
1 post removed
yeah

Huntington, WV

#22 Jun 11, 2013
Know if they have private lessons?
think about it

Huntington, WV

#23 Jun 13, 2013
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Trust me, if you went to the other gym you'd burn your belongings as well. Amp has very experienced coaches. Bozhi's on the other hand has a circus performer coaching their girls. Now that I think about it that's perfect considering that place is a circus ran by the biggest clowns in town!
Do u realize how well trained a circus performer is???? They risk their lives while doing stunts that nobody in this town could even attempt. Bozhis probably has more experience and quality in that one coach than any gym you'd find in the area...especially amp.
Breann

Huntington, WV

#24 Jun 20, 2013
Very proud to say I am at Bozhi's.. The " circus performer taught me a full in a matter of minutes.. I tumbled at the other place for a while but had no coaching. So I went back to Bozhi's . I still go to the other gym for fun gym since my friends g there. Great party place
TotalKnockout86

Faber, VA

#25 Jul 16, 2013
Fabmomof3 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it's $50 per month and they have gymnastics, tumbling, cheer leading and comp to come soon!!
they now have ballet,contemporary,hip-hop,ja zz, and a house wife's class. and the instructor for all of those i know for a fact has been dancing for 22 years and teaching for 8 so it really cant get more professional than that. also i would like to add most dancers are in college and they are who i would want my children to learn from think about how your body feels if u have ever played any sport at all you know things take their toll on your body so for strength and agility i would much rather have someone from the ages of 20 to 30 teaching my kids.
your sad

Export, PA

#26 Jul 16, 2013
Brooklyn wrote:
You better make sure your perfect before you judge bozhi's. Oh talk about inexperienced. We have coaches that came from the Olympics...your just jealous that only 1 of our girls has more talent than all of amp's girls combined. So if you go to AMP your just waisting your time! Or should I say the gym wannabes!!!!
Smh u really are a sad individual. I feel sorry for u u sound pathetic
parent

Huntington, WV

#27 Dec 18, 2013
My 7 year old daughter has been going to AMP for tumbling 1 for about two months now and enjoys it very much. We pay $50 a month and she has classes for one hour every wed. There are big flat screens in the front to watch your child as they learn also there is some seating in the gym to watch your child. The staff is very friendly and make you feal welcome. They can handle energetic children such as my child and understand the kids are gonna be kids and let them be kods while teaching them. We jave not been to any other gyms so I can't campare any gyms and don't think it will be needed we are happy at AMP!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
turning someone in for s.s. disability fraud ? (Jun '12) 10 min -zapphod- 142
FBI missing messages 12/14/2017 to 5/17/2017 24 min southern at heart 4
Democrats want to trade GOP Baubles and Beads 33 min hank 1
Democrat party says we screwed ourselves.. vote... 35 min flying monkey 5
America Held Hostage Day 366 37 min CyDigi 51
Trump puts tax on imported solar panels and was... 1 hr God Bless Trump 4
Judy reynolds 1 hr Hmmm good 4

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance