bear rape

Huntington, WV

#1 Aug 21, 2012
Anyone know what this Robert Starcher guy did? he's in the Western Regional on a 1 million dollar bond. I don't think i've ever seen anyone with a bail that high here.
Considerhimafrie nd

Charlotte, NC

#2 Jan 29, 2013
bear rape wrote:
Anyone know what this Robert Starcher guy did? he's in the Western Regional on a 1 million dollar bond. I don't think i've ever seen anyone with a bail that high here.
UPDATE - Robert Allen Starcher, Jr., 29, a former resident of Calhoun, has been arrested by authorities in Decauter, Alabama.
Starcher has been wanted on multiple charges related to crimes committed in Roane, Calhoun and the region.

He is wanted on Roane charges related to breaking and entering, grand larceny and transferring stolen property.

They are pissed he made me look stupid. I did time with this cat in Anthony correctional and correctional and he's one smart criminal if there is really a such thing. Good dude convict wise and I really hope he gets it together.
hewillnevergetit together

Parkersburg, WV

#3 May 14, 2013
he will never get things together..he can lie to your face, steal from your house while your in it and still suck the laws cock. he will never change he likes living in prison. he is one smart criminal when it comes to breaking out but not hiding when they are looking for him again! he is one sorry wife beating alcoholic deadbeat father jackass!
Whothefuck

United States

#4 Sep 20, 2015
So who's the wife he beat? What child did he neglect? And who really knows him? Lmao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Temp jobs 8 min Furloughed Freddy 3
democrats love illegal aliens hate military 12 min Big 54
Sheetz 6th ave food poisoning 13 min Mark 1
How long will trump keep the Gov shut down? 14 min CaptSweatPants 41
44 Democrats voted No to save 850,000 americans 15 min 44 Democrat No Votes 3
How long with the Democrats make Americans suffer? 17 min 44 Democrat No Votes 1
America Held Hostage Day 366 36 min Fitius T Bluster 40

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages