do blacks ever read facts?
plumber

Chesapeake, OH

#23 Jul 25, 2013
Russ wrote:
<quoted text>We understand that white people screwed this country up!! Sadly enough thier trying to do it to the whole world.Thank God the world is not stupid enough to let that happen.
Your a genius. Lol
Simple Truth

Middletown, OH

#24 Jul 25, 2013
Russ wrote:
<quoted text>That would be white people,and your the weakest and most insecure. That's the reason why your always trying to down blacks! P__ssys
http://rochester.ynn.com/content/top_stories/...

No whites are generally more educated members of society and don't resort to name calling/slander/rioting when we don't get our way! A good example is the link I gave you above...never seen white people rioting and carrying on like the current protestors of the Zimmerman trial..we have more class than that!
Russ

Portage, MI

#25 Jul 25, 2013
The fact that getting on here talking about black people somehow makes you feel good or big. Tells me a few things you had your butts kicked several times by blacks,for your redneck ways. Two that your are intimidated by blacks,and the fact that anything you can do a black person can do. Two or three times better,and that's one of the main reasons you don't want blacks to have equal opportunity!!It doesn't matter were still superior to whites and more dominant! That's why all your white women are leaning that way more and more,they are tired of whimps.Most of what you got is given to you,and you still screw it up!!
Russ

Portage, MI

#26 Jul 25, 2013
Do whites ever stop creating thier own facts,and laws?
HUH

Middletown, OH

#27 Jul 25, 2013
Russ wrote:
The fact that getting on here talking about black people somehow makes you feel good or big. Tells me a few things you had your butts kicked several times by blacks,for your redneck ways. Two that your are intimidated by blacks,and the fact that anything you can do a black person can do. Two or three times better,and that's one of the main reasons you don't want blacks to have equal opportunity!!It doesn't matter were still superior to whites and more dominant! That's why all your white women are leaning that way more and more,they are tired of whimps.Most of what you got is given to you,and you still screw it up!!
Did you forget about posting this?
"That would be white people,and your the weakest and most insecure. That's the reason why your always trying to down blacks! P__ssys"
Russ

Portage, MI

#28 Jul 25, 2013
plumber wrote:
<quoted text>
Your a genius. Lol
You need to change your panties! Lol
leonard

Huntington, WV

#29 Jul 25, 2013
I never had my butt kicked by blacks. I would shoot them if they endangered my life.
Reality check

Lizemores, WV

#30 Jul 25, 2013
Derper wrote:
That post I put on the other Trayvon thread about all the black serial killers. The guy (I assume black) said none existed.
I'm thinking, HOW can you have missed that big story that was just on the news a day or two before they said that? Plus all the other ones in recent history. Let alone in the long ago past.
How can you be that unaware of current events, let alone say "there have never been any black serial killers."??? Ummmm....anyone remember Idi Amin Dada? What about those crazy "soldiers" in Africa just swinging machetes at babies and women? What does one call those?
Frankly, far too many of them know very little about the history of their own people, and that's a shame. If you're black and you just sit back and allow the media to spoon feed what they want you to have in Black History month, all you're going to get is very superficial coverage of MLK, George Washington Carver and Harriet Tubman. One almost never sees anything more than this being taught.
So, if blacks don't read independently...that's what you get. It's a shame.


Just so you know I am a White woman so your guess is wrong. Its sad that your still talking about something said days ago. someone said black want to start things and fight and so on. Well looks like to me people like you are the ones that want to keep things going. I would say I guess your white but us whites have proven that we are who we are. No I don't know black history and should read up on it just a little more but you should maybe pick up a history book. I've learned a lot about black history throughout the year. Not sure what hole you live in but maybe before you start running off at the mouth you might learn a little yourself. Remember when you turn your light on to read that someone black helped in such things. Now that is in the history books. Reality Check!!
Reality check

Lizemores, WV

#31 Jul 25, 2013
leonard wrote:
I never had my butt kicked by blacks. I would shoot them if they endangered my life.
Funny how if your white like me its endangering but when its a black person its murder! WOW things and some people will never change. I glad I never learned this backward way of thinking some of these other whites have learned. I think we need to read more. From some of the post it sounds like we(white people) are not as educated as you thought. Check!!
Derper

Huntington, WV

#32 Jul 25, 2013
Reality check wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how if your white like me its endangering but when its a black person its murder! WOW things and some people will never change. I glad I never learned this backward way of thinking some of these other whites have learned. I think we need to read more. From some of the post it sounds like we(white people) are not as educated as you thought. Check!!
You still haven't explained how you could be so misinformed, and say such a stupid thing about the serial killers. How can you be so oblivious to current events? If you honestly believed what you said, you're an idiot.

And if you didn't really believe it, but just said it because you have some twisted sense of white liberal guilt and wanted to "suck up" to another race, in an effort to appease and be accepted...well, that means you're weak minded AND a Big'Ol Liar.

Which are you? Liar or hopelessly clueless?
black

Saint Albans, WV

#33 Jul 25, 2013
Rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble on.....lol You're making no sense! Are you a liberal? When you use the bathroom do little Obama's pop out? I'm a well educated white man... And Blacks are wired differently And I agree with that one Post that if I feel indangered By. A black person I would just shoot them... I agree! I would also shoot a white person if I felt in danger . So it's not just black people it's whites as well
besa

Los Angeles, CA

#34 Jul 25, 2013
Russ wrote:
<quoted text>We understand that white people screwed this country up!! Sadly enough thier trying to do it to the whole world.Thank God the world is not stupid enough to let that happen.
Said a colostomy bag with ears.
flunk off

Parkersburg, WV

#35 Jul 25, 2013
Pinky wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, I have never seen a post with so many errors. The ignorance in the grammar almost matches the ignorance in the point you were trying to get across. Just for future reference you should learn the difference in their, they're, and there. Oh yeah, and you might want to learn the name of the president of this country that you are so concerned about the "Mexs" (as you call them) trashing.
hey pink ass i spell it obuma i hat the racist bum and you stick your grammar in your big pink ass
flunk off

Parkersburg, WV

#36 Jul 25, 2013
leonard wrote:
I never had my butt kicked by blacks. I would shoot them if they endangered my life.
yeah pull a zimmerman on there blk ass
Reality check

Lizemores, WV

#37 Jul 25, 2013
Derper wrote:
<quoted text>
You still haven't explained how you could be so misinformed, and say such a stupid thing about the serial killers. How can you be so oblivious to current events? If you honestly believed what you said, you're an idiot.
And if you didn't really believe it, but just said it because you have some twisted sense of white liberal guilt and wanted to "suck up" to another race, in an effort to appease and be accepted...well, that means you're weak minded AND a Big'Ol Liar.
Which are you? Liar or hopelessly clueless?
Here is the thing, I have to explain nothing to anyone and if I want to speak out for whomever and whatever that I believe in please don't take it as a personal hit to you. I've always been taught that only an idiot have to stoop to a level of calling names because that is truly all they have in that bag of nonsense. I'm voicing my opinion so why do you choose to take it to heart. I don't understand. Who are you that you feel I have to explain anything and why not say that on the other forum. Your just trying to bring confusion to this forum because you got no response on the other. That is so sad but your right lol I am clueless. Why can't us white people just get along!!!
Derper

Huntington, WV

#38 Jul 25, 2013
What makes you think I'm white? It's the way I write, isn't it?

You so racist.:)
Derper

Huntington, WV

#39 Jul 25, 2013
Reality check wrote:
<quoted text> Your just trying to bring confusion to this forum because you got no response on the other. That is so sad but your right lol I am clueless. Why can't us white people just get along!!!
Ummm, actually if you reread that post, you'll see I did get a response. I think "Brilliant" is the correct word.

Read/comprehend much?
Reality check

Lizemores, WV

#40 Jul 25, 2013
Derper wrote:
What makes you think I'm white? It's the way I write, isn't it?
You so racist.:)
I was quick to judge and yes it is because of the way you write. I'm very sorry for judging based on words.
Reality check

Lizemores, WV

#41 Jul 25, 2013
Derper wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummm, actually if you reread that post, you'll see I did get a response. I think "Brilliant" is the correct word.
Read/comprehend much?
You seem to be angry over my thoughts. Its ok boo boo you'll be fine. Have a water and a smile. Bet you've not had a mental workout like this before and I imagine you sitting in front of your computer waiting on a response from me so you can blow your horn. Derper your cool but I have to end our relationship. I told you that you was right. Just wondering why your still going on and on and on and on and on and on......are you not tired? Again just my thoughts so don't take my thoughts to heart. The great thing about reality is yours is yours and mine is mine. Been great talking to you but I wont ruffle your feathers anymore. Think and say what you must I've said what I had to say and I'm done now. Reality check out!!!! PS: Just so you know I'm going to one word next!
Derper

Huntington, WV

#42 Jul 26, 2013
Reality check wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to be angry over my thoughts. Its ok boo boo you'll be fine. Have a water and a smile. Bet you've not had a mental workout like this before and I imagine you sitting in front of your computer waiting on a response from me so you can blow your horn. Derper your cool but I have to end our relationship. I told you that you was right. Just wondering why your still going on and on and on and on and on and on......are you not tired? Again just my thoughts so don't take my thoughts to heart. The great thing about reality is yours is yours and mine is mine. Been great talking to you but I wont ruffle your feathers anymore. Think and say what you must I've said what I had to say and I'm done now. Reality check out!!!! PS: Just so you know I'm going to one word next!
You're right. I haven't had a "mental workout" quite like this one before. Ever.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
emily mccoy (Aug '13) 25 min Shane 5
Monica Berry (Jun '15) 1 hr Some guy 11
shane crislip (Sep '11) 2 hr Leana 127
10th ave east end 2 hr ODB 8
flash me 3 hr Sam 2
chelsa mae danielle watkins (May '11) 4 hr tyler 32
Daulton Avenue Drug Dealers 4 hr TRUMP 7

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages